Barnes reaches 2-year deal with Lakers‎

That !#$% boy better get ready to do work.

I'm still lowkey upset at that nonsense he was pulling in the Magic game in the O this past season

That !#$% boy better get ready to do work.

I'm still lowkey upset at that nonsense he was pulling in the Magic game in the O this past season

Originally Posted by DT43

Barnes doesn't hate Kobe.. i think its more of an admiration thing ala Artest last year. they asked him about the inbound flinching thing in that gif^, and he was like "that was scary man, kobe isn't even human."
laugh.gif

the Lakers are so on point right now. no one in the West will be able to compete. if they make 4 straight Finals that will be
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

pretty crazy
laugh.gif

but considering they got there pretty young the first time its pretty realistic.

Originally Posted by DT43

Barnes doesn't hate Kobe.. i think its more of an admiration thing ala Artest last year. they asked him about the inbound flinching thing in that gif^, and he was like "that was scary man, kobe isn't even human."
laugh.gif

the Lakers are so on point right now. no one in the West will be able to compete. if they make 4 straight Finals that will be
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

pretty crazy
laugh.gif

but considering they got there pretty young the first time its pretty realistic.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

patients
That UCLA education!

Like 5 years ago the Lakers signed Luke Walton to that ridiculous contract for making a couple sweet bounce passes in the playoffs, when they could've had Barnes on the cheap before he got his journeyman on. Well, at least we got him now.

I feel bad for Luke though.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

patients
That UCLA education!

Like 5 years ago the Lakers signed Luke Walton to that ridiculous contract for making a couple sweet bounce passes in the playoffs, when they could've had Barnes on the cheap before he got his journeyman on. Well, at least we got him now.

I feel bad for Luke though.

@RONARTESTCOM
Matt has the heart off a lion on steroids wit extra chest hairs and three testicles screaming " Adrian "!!!!!!

@RONARTESTCOM
Matt has the heart off a lion on steroids wit extra chest hairs and three testicles screaming " Adrian "!!!!!!

Now he can guard the other team's perimeter player for the first 42 minutes, only for Kobe to jump on them the last 6 and then take all the credit for shutting x player down. Great pickup though, especially at that price.

Now he can guard the other team's perimeter player for the first 42 minutes, only for Kobe to jump on them the last 6 and then take all the credit for shutting x player down. Great pickup though, especially at that price.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

....and the haters keep on hatin....

The pickups
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

....and the haters keep on hatin....

The pickups
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom