Baron Davis "BD 1's" Li-Ning Signature shoes and tees (LOOK INSIDE)

via COUNTERKICKS.com

NBA Kicks: Baron Davis in Li-Ning BD DOOM

baron-davis-li-ning-bd-doom-10-15-09-pic1-600x655.jpg

NBA KICKS: Baron Davis battles it out on court last night in special make-up Li-Ning BD DOOM's - his first signature shoe with the Chinese-based company.This Davis player edition model comes decked out in a shiny Los Angeles Clippers team based color upper and features a stylized Li-Ning "Baron Davis"caricature logo on the tongue strap. Look for exclusive info on the entrance of Li-Ning into the U.S. market right here on Counter Kicks soon. Also, coming this week is an exclusive post on the Shaquille O'Neal / Li-Ning endorsement arrangement. Continuereading for more photos of Baron Davis in the Li-Ning BD DOOM.

baron-davis-li-ning-bd-doom-10-15-09-pic2-600x604.jpg

baron-davis-li-ning-bd-doom-10-15-09-pic3.jpg

baron-davis-li-ning-bd-doom-10-15-09-pic4.jpg

baron-davis-li-ning-bd-doom-10-15-09-pic5.jpg

Follow Counter Kicks on Twitter @counterkicks for the latest sneaker news.

Anyone know where I can grab a pair of these in LA or SoCal?
pimp.gif
they lookreally good
Originally Posted by BP the owner

i'm definitely feeling the entire Li-Ning line. they really did make a BIG improvement from their previous designs.

aka1pe.jpg

2hd2r87.jpg

moz-screenshot.jpg
v3pti1.jpg

10zw8px.jpg

287ir12.jpg

Official Li-Ning Thread!?!?
nerd.gif

BD Dooms ares supposed to be releasing in the US sometime in the first half of 2010.

Davis is wearing a nice Black/Blue colourway against the Grizzlies right now.

I've seen a couple of these game worn PEs on eBay if anyone's interested including the dooms

To the person who made that comment about Chinese products lacking quality and technology, please keep such comments to yourself. I'm sure there arenegative things that can be said about every single different races, because no one's perfect. But what you said is offensive.

I believe for every one skeptic they'll find at least ten supporters to be in business (especially in the States).

To further educate yourself, look up: Lenovo IBM and Charles K. Kao.

online store opens february 1st, so we might all be able to get what we've been waiting for

Back
Top Bottom