laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What a joke this guy has turned into. Remember when this guy was good and I had the sn's of ZITO MANS CURVE and I THROW PARABOLAS
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Dude ain't throwin' no more parabolas. 1-9 record
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. 5.87 ERA
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

As an A's fan, it's so nice to see him stinkin' it up with the Giants.

I think you are a jinx. Zito was doing good then you made a sn about him. Matt Barnes was doing good last year and we all know what kind of year he had
ohwell.gif

I think you are a jinx. Zito was doing good then you made a sn about him. Matt Barnes was doing good last year and we all know what kind of year he had
Naw his record wasn't the best in Oakland, but he was still pitching good as far as ERA goes.

As for Barnes, you're right about that one
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. I even changed the avy, I was like @$+% that.

At least Barnes isn't one of the highest paid player at his position
ohwell.gif
. I could get one less win for the Giants for only 400K a year.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Damn, I didn't know this was you.
is this the A's fan that has had like 100 SN for the last couple of years? for the life i me i cant rememeber the 1st couple of ones.

sadly, he's been pitching good lately compared to the beginning of the season, lol

at least he has 126M reasons to suck

Is Zito pitching like he's worth $126 million? Not really. I understand where the OP is coming from...

But in his defense, who would honestly turn away $126 million dollars when it's being thrown to you by a good for nothing, ******ed GM in Brian Sabean
smh.gif
?Nobody! So I don't blame Zito for signing the contract (I actually blame Sabean more than I do Zito). Combine that with the fact that Zito has beenpitching relatively well since he was "demoted to the bullpen" (with the exception of tonight
ohwell.gif
). So there are signs of him sort of turning itaround.

Now is he going to turn into the Cy Young Award winning Barry Zito? Probably not anytime soon or even ever, but he's better than his numbers indicate.

I ain't mad at him taking 126 million, any sane person would. I am enjoying the fact that he fell off so hard in a Giants uniform because Giants' fansthought they were hot %*@@ (word to country grammar) when they signed Zito.

Originally Posted by 22 Deuces 22

I ain't mad at him taking 126 million, any sane person would. I am enjoying the fact that he fell off so hard in a Giants uniform because Giants' fans thought they were hot %*@@ (word to country grammar) when they signed Zito.

Ehh... a lot of the people I talked to were angry that Zito came at that price tag. We were in need of a position player more than we needed a startingpitcher. We could have lived with Lincecum, Cain, Lowry (though injured now), Jonathan Sanchez, and Kevin Correia as our rotation.

This might end up being among the top-5 worst contracts handed out in sports history. Somewhere, Mike Hampton is smiling.

It hurts to watch this dude pitch. I was watching the mets game last night and seein' dude throw a fastball 83 mph and his curve ball at 69is...
eek.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Giants had a reliever for a while thats worth the whole marlins payroll.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom