2008 - $14.5 mil
2009 - $18.5 mil
2010 - $18.5 mil
2011 - $18.5 mil
2012 - $19.0 mil
2013 - $20.0 mil

sick.gif

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

but he's better than his numbers indicate.
Men lie, women lie, numbers don't.

Because his stats tell the whole story
eyes.gif

Geez, a lot of people on here are quick to judge a guy based off stats. Where are the people from the "Cal Ripken is overrated" thread at?

Don't get me wrong, he's not pitching like we paid him to pitch... but if you actually watch him pitch, he's pitching a little more effectivelythan he did in the beginning of the season. He's getting out of jams, granted he gets himself into a lot of these jams because of his walk total, but hestill pitches out of them. Like I said before, his stats don't tell the whole story.

I saw him pitch last night vs the Mets....and his fastball topped out at what, 83?

H throws everything else for balls, and throws the huge curve for strikes. As a hitter, all you have to do is sit on that curve, and expect a hanger with hiserratic control.

His weird windup where he hooks that baseball and exerts all that movement just to get rid of the ball, you have to wonder if its limiting him from justTHROWING hard, because right now Glavine throws harder than he does.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

2008 - $14.5 mil
2009 - $18.5 mil
2010 - $18.5 mil
2011 - $18.5 mil
2012 - $19.0 mil
2013 - $20.0 mil

sick.gif

Shocking isn't it? Looks like the balloon contracts of Anfernee Hardaway, Stephon Marbury......sh*t - any Knicks guard - lol!

It is sad to see because I looooooved Zito with the A's. That curve and breaking ball was a thing of beauty.

every a's fan knows that Z really wants to be a musician
laugh.gif

lool @ i throw parabolas version 9.5.1

He looks like he doesnt care anymore.

I always though Haren was better though.

I always thought Haren was better.
laugh.gif

Back when Oakland had Mulder, Zito, and Hudson, I always thought Hudson was the better of the three.

^ Hudson's win totals were never up there (he won 20 games I think one year) because he would have the most no-decisions out of the 3. I'd say Hudsonwas the most consistent, not necessarily the best. They were all
eek.gif
eek.gif
in their prime.

or how bout when you were hating on bdiddy with your first sn and got banned. lol

You don't even know what my first sn was, that was a good 7+ years ago. And I still hate on Baron because he's still overrated. He has no jumpshot andshoots too much. If he limited his shooting (or worked on his shot to raise his %), I'd like him a lot more. He had one good year and now I'm supposedto change my opinion on him?

Wasn't one of your first names "Coast" something? I don't know for sure, but I'm kinda certain it was.

I always liked Zito but Sabean definitely made a major mistake with that signing.
laugh.gif

Giants' fans thought they were hot %*@@ when they signed Zito.

What the %#*!?

(word to country grammar)
What the %#*!?

Dude, just shut up. Seriously. You're better off trying to sell your Warriors tickets and having no one take notice.

He just has no confidence and actually doesn't care anymore. He got that money and is just chillin.

they say that he started throwing his curve balls when he was 7 years old and that is catching up to him now and it is ruining his fastball

Originally Posted by Dr 715

Giants' fans thought they were hot %*@@ when they signed Zito.

What the %#*!?

(word to country grammar)
What the %#*!?

Dude, just shut up. Seriously. You're better off trying to sell your Warriors tickets and having no one take notice.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I was 'bouta address you but then I saw that you're a Giants fan, so it makes sense
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. How does it feel to be 10 games under .500?

Imagine if he was as good as expected. Throw that in with Tim and GIants could've been a major threat in their division.

Originally Posted by 22 Deuces 22

How does it feel to be 10 games under .500?

It feels great because we're overachieving.
laugh.gif

And what's there to address? You're painting a picture of Giants fans being excited about Zito when in reality you probably talked to a singlefan. You're doing nothing but instigating and coming off as a prick.
EDIT: I dont know why my reply is like that but I cant edit it. *#+$@#@ Yuku isweak.

Back
Top Bottom