Basedgod will rape Kanye West if he doesn't work with him

If Kanye West Dosent Acknowledge Me Over Twitter And Work With Me On Music, When i see him im going to %$!$ him in the $@* - Lil B about 1 hour ago via web

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know it was posted in the Lil B thread but I honestly thought this was funny enough to have its own post

If Kanye West Dosent Acknowledge Me Over Twitter And Work With Me On Music, When i see him im going to %$!$ him in the $@* - Lil B about 1 hour ago via web

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know it was posted in the Lil B thread but I honestly thought this was funny enough to have its own post

i bet kanye would do it, i mean wasn't he working with soulja boy. i bet lil b actually comes with it lyrically

i bet kanye would do it, i mean wasn't he working with soulja boy. i bet lil b actually comes with it lyrically

i'm lost on this thread. there's not a rapper in the game that could have written this and not be ridiculed for weeks. this dude types this, joking or serious, and romophobic NT accepts it and laughs about it. wow

i'm lost on this thread. there's not a rapper in the game that could have written this and not be ridiculed for weeks. this dude types this, joking or serious, and romophobic NT accepts it and laughs about it. wow

Lil B honestly and truly needs to get hit by a bus. Dude is a waste of space and is just a female who loves attention...smh...this guy is the biggest joke in the music industry

Lil B honestly and truly needs to get hit by a bus. Dude is a waste of space and is just a female who loves attention...smh...this guy is the biggest joke in the music industry

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

berg got him beat easy.

Back
Top Bottom