Basedgod will rape Kanye West if he doesn't work with him

Are some of you really that upset? Damn 
laugh.gif

Kanye Shud Be Honored that Lil B Has Spoken About Him, LIL B DOES NOT SPEAK UPON ANYONE HE HAS REACHED A HIGHER LEVEL OF ART - The BasedGod
5 minutes ago

Kanye Shud Be Honored that Lil B Has Spoken About Him, LIL B DOES NOT SPEAK UPON ANYONE HE HAS REACHED A HIGHER LEVEL OF ART - The BasedGod
5 minutes ago

yo Lil B makes good tunes.. I mean he not the best artist out there.. but truthfully i enjoy his music his lyrics and he's better than a lot of artists lmaoo in a different way. Lil B "We Can Go Down" classic... classic lines in that song. along wit other joints he got etcc.. Lil B is that dude in his league

yo Lil B makes good tunes.. I mean he not the best artist out there.. but truthfully i enjoy his music his lyrics and he's better than a lot of artists lmaoo in a different way. Lil B "We Can Go Down" classic... classic lines in that song. along wit other joints he got etcc.. Lil B is that dude in his league

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

whats good wit lil b getting hit in the lip?? is this footage or is this a cement story??

roll.gif
LMFAO!!! yo this gotta be the craziest vid ive seen in the last 5 years...

still got respect for Lil B but WOW !!

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

whats good wit lil b getting hit in the lip?? is this footage or is this a cement story??

roll.gif
LMFAO!!! yo this gotta be the craziest vid ive seen in the last 5 years...

still got respect for Lil B but WOW !!

I mean dude called himself a Pretty B and dudes still listened. He called him self a F* and dudes still listened. He's called himself a princess and guys have still listened. This here is nothing compared to what this dude himself has called himself.

I mean dude called himself a Pretty B and dudes still listened. He called him self a F* and dudes still listened. He's called himself a princess and guys have still listened. This here is nothing compared to what this dude himself has called himself.

Back
Top Bottom