Basketball shoe sales have plummeted to just 4% of the sneaker market

You cant beat the comfort of running shoes.
Most basketball shoes are clunky, heavy, non breathable and suck for casual wear
Glad I wisened up 8 years ago, now I just wear runners

I really think its just the change of baggy boot cut jeans with basketball shoes to jogger sweats with runners/trainers now

You cant beat the comfort of running shoes.
Most basketball shoes are clunky, heavy, non breathable and suck for casual wear
Glad I wisened up 8 years ago, now I just wear runners

here's what's going on with Nike, basically they are a victim of their own success.

if you didn't already notice their mid-tier line is amazing.

Nikes that are stocked modell's or in famous footwear or v i m with some regular fleece joggers from modell's and you're just as fashionable as buying a Nike tech celebs add latest LeBron's or KDs.

here's what's going on with Nike, basically they are a victim of their own success.
they also be so desperate to go on to the newest and next thing
that they dont properly embrace their retros like they should
they could stop making new stuf
and only make retros
and i think they would still make bread

Simple to understand. The generation under us don’t abide by the same fashion rules that y’all did. Simple as that. They’ve made it cool for anything to be cool. Which is cool.

What are the regular nike fleece joggers?

if you didn't already notice their mid-tier line is amazing.

Nikes that are stocked modell's or in famous footwear or v i m with some regular fleece joggers from modell's and you're just as fashionable as buying a Nike tech celebs add latest LeBron's or KDs.

I wear what I like, especially if they’re comfortable.
7011D9AC-254E-4D90-B566-B4FAD7BD1C99.jpeg

If b-ball shoes are not being bought by the masses anymore then I’d like for the prices to drop. Got JB raising $10 every year for the same product.

Basketball shoes are just too technical now. They look good with a uniform but not reg. Clothes.

sig jordans are basketball shoes
all the retros
so are barkleys and air forces
and see grownups
every day wearing em
you know what I meant. i’m saying no one is wearing the new lebrons or kobe’s casually or the new dame lillards or the new paul george’s CASUALLY

Nikes catalog from da 80s to about mid-2000s begs to differ.
Yeah I should clarify I meant new basketball shoes

Also, with the popularity of high end sneakers it really took the prestige of basketball shoes away. Jordan’s and retros are basic compared to high end designer sneakers.

More heads i politic with talk about wanting to be comfy more then anything ...rocking basketball shoes everywhere was cool in the 90s as kids...rocking jordans/alotta other basketball kicks to different type spots as a man over the age of 30 is hit or miss(u can get away with some white on white uptowns but uptowns nowadays feel like bricks on ya feet compared to how they were in the 90s)....cant go wrong with a pair of runners from whatever brand u prefer

Back
Top Bottom