Basketball sneakers

I'm looking for a nice pair of basketball sneakers that are pretty cheap( looking for under 100, but under 150 is fine). I'm really lookign for comfortbecause i have a knee/ankle problem so any help is fine on how to help with that, also its going to be for indoors if that helps, thanks

i wear a size 9-10 and how much should hyperdunks go for? Also any nike outlets in queens or no too far away? manhattan is fine too since it isnt much of ahassle to go there

edit: if you can post a rough price for the shoes if you can thanks :]

shaq
pict0827.jpg

I bought 2 pairs of Zoom BB II's over the summer for about $60 a pair and I love them. I must be one of the few that don't like the Hyperdunks. Boughtthem, hooped in them, didn't like them.

Lebron's sig shoes always have good cushioning. I mean the dude is 6'10 270, he needs all the extra help he can get.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Lebron's sig shoes always have good cushioning. I mean the dude is 6'10 270, he needs all the extra help he can get.
They have very good cushioning, but they're quite heavy. It slowed down my speed significantly, especially after running back to back games. (I had the Lebron IV).

Lebron's Shoes are an ideal Shoe for flat-footed people seeing that Lebron is a Flat-footed Athlete...

20.5.5'sare great. Hyperdunks are the new "all around shoe" though and they're easy to find all over

Zoom BB's by far the best shoe I have hooped in. Great cushioning, great traction, great ankle support, and nice and light. Got them at the Nike outlet for$60. Can't beat it

mannn...

just get whatever you think looks cool, and is in your budget. for me, I just wanted a pair of nikes with zoom air, cuz I've never had a complaint withthem.

i barely buy sneakers anymore, so I decided why not spend the extra paper on a pair I like and went with the hyper dunks after some bargaining to lower theprice.

but the zoom bb2 or w/e its called looked ill too.

the hyperdunks don't make me any better of a ball player and aren't even my favorite sneakers i've played in. I just think they look cool so Icopped.

Back
Top Bottom