Basketball tayo!

11 to 1pm yung sched natin sa serendra on saturday.. practice before the opening on sunday.. sana halos lahat makapunta mamyang 10pm to 12 sa metro for thetune up game..

have to say pass to tonight's game. will definitely attend saturday's. i hope MBT would show the sched for the entire tournament so i could apply forleaves during weekdays. i already did all tuesdays and thursdays of the month commencing jan. 17 in anticipation of the announced weekdays games. would work onfeb's. oh well. im willing to be on the reserved list if things won't go my favor. ill give my pay this sat sir allan. sorry for the delay. be safeya'll.

guys.. please come on saturday 11 to 1 at twoserendra.. itll be one of the few practices that we have before the league.. i was kinda disappointed that only acouple of members ng team were there last night.. it would have been a nice tune up game.. we need to atleast know how to execute the play designed by ourcoach.. who by the way was asking me why the others werent able to show up..

good luck NT. bring home the bacon. btw who made the final list? patingn naman ng actual jersey.

ryan, it will be distributed on saturday... sayang, the lineup could've been much stronger if you were there. We are in need of big men. Dont worryi'll post pics as soon as i got the jersey. Cheers bro, looking forward to our next games..

Originally Posted by wytboy55

ryan, it will be distributed on saturday... sayang, the lineup could've been much stronger if you were there. We are in need of big men. Dont worry i'll post pics as soon as i got the jersey. Cheers bro, looking forward to our next games..

hey dagz, good luck bro. kayang kaya nyo yan. too bad I was away the whole holiday season, wasn't able to try out. tska bka mahirapan dn kasi ako saweekday scheds ng games e. see you on the next games na lang at serendra. good luck guys.

Originally Posted by lbj19

Originally Posted by wytboy55

ryan, it will be distributed on saturday... sayang, the lineup could've been much stronger if you were there. We are in need of big men. Dont worry i'll post pics as soon as i got the jersey. Cheers bro, looking forward to our next games..

hey dagz, good luck bro. kayang kaya nyo yan. too bad I was away the whole holiday season, wasn't able to try out. tska bka mahirapan dn kasi ako sa weekday scheds ng games e. see you on the next games na lang at serendra. good luck guys.
thanks bro..

Originally Posted by taken24

guys.. please come on saturday 11 to 1 at twoserendra.. itll be one of the few practices that we have before the league.. i was kinda disappointed that only a couple of members ng team were there last night.. it would have been a nice tune up game.. we need to atleast know how to execute the play designed by our coach.. who by the way was asking me why the others werent able to show up..
i agree with sir allan. the play is very effective if you know what to do. i wasn't able to attend the practice last saturday so i reallystruggled last night. sana complete tayo sa sat...

see you guys!
pimp.gif

Hey guys, sorry if I wasn't able to attend the practice last night as I am still resting my shoulder. The pain is almost gone and I'm ready to give ita shot this Saturday. See you!

@ ryan sayang naman wala ka.

@ jonT tama si dagz. alalay lang muna.

them shoes will touch the hardwood again this sat. see you all.

Originally Posted by JonT

Hey guys, sorry if I wasn't able to attend the practice last night as I am still resting my shoulder. The pain is almost gone and I'm ready to give it a shot this Saturday. See you!

Yeah, I agree with what wytboy55/Dagz said, ingat lang. I actually tweaked my shoulder last Wed. when I got a rebound and then the guy who was behind megrabbed the ball along with my right arm and pulled it down...and my shoulder along with it. So I'm "day-to-day" as of right now since it'sstill a bit painful. But I think I can play on Sat.!

guys.. even if you cant play please do come pa rin bukas.. itll be very helpful if you familiarize yourself with the plays.. so that when youre good to goyoull know what to do and not run around like a headless chicken hahahahahaha!

see you guys tomrw! hope our uniform rocks!
smile.gif

^ nde naman cguro pre..kasi practice yung saten bukas eh. eh ako?? sabak agad sa laro and we're trying to set the play..hehe.. parang tumatawid lang ako sacourt..haha!!

hoy wala akong pinaparinggan sa inyo! hahahahaha natawa lang ako sa itsura ng headless chicken! hehehehehe

Hindi ka naman daw headless chicken Ken.... hahaha.... Headless Healthy ChicKEN hahahaha...

I am good tomorrow.... swelling on my foot is gone, ill see na lang tomorrow after the game coz it is the day after playing namamaga...

bakit di nagpopost si rich ngayon?! kakaiba ah!! hehehehe maybe he's in bhs waiting for the release of the kobe V's!? By the way.. sa mga di panagbabayad nung sa uniform.. tom po deadline.. salamas! hope to see you headless chickens bukas! hahahahaha joke joke!

Back
Top Bottom