Basketball tayo!

team screening this sat at 430 pm then to serendra for the game come 8pm. what should i bring?
will a list be posted for those who still want to join the game?

JR, as far as i know, sat night game at serendra is just for the team that will play in B6BL...

papa-paparazzi
smile.gif

NT players chosen for the B6BL:

4:30pm Game @ Metro Pioneer. Screening.

8:00pm Practice @ Serendra.

See you there. Don't be late.

I'll prepare your towels and water bottle.

Originally Posted by kaede23

JR, as far as i know, sat night game at serendra is just for the team that will play in B6BL...

aww.. sayang.. akala ko pwede maki-join kahit non-players for B6BL... so kelan kaya ako pwede maki-laro sa inyo?
happy.gif

Originally Posted by JobyBryant24

Originally Posted by kaede23

aww.. sayang.. akala ko pwede maki-join kahit non-players for B6BL... so kelan kaya ako pwede maki-laro sa inyo?
happy.gif

wait for the list for wednesday games in metro..

hmn, may bagong chick na nadiscover. welcome pa naman ang lady eagles na maka-tune-up game, di ba dagz?!
tongue.gif

kaya pala si jnoT buti raw nagpunta nung uniform fitting sa metro..biglang gumanon! short shorts lang pala ang gamot sa shoulder pain!
roll.gif

guys i'd be in metro for the screening and game but now am unsure with serendra's practice due to the company party. bahala na si batman mamaya, ..

haha.....tawa na lang si jon.hek.

ulitin mo nga yung mga sinabi ni allan nung ngusap usap tyo.....im sure, you can't remember a thing! cuz ure busy watching! haha

tama! wala akong matandaan sa mga nabanggit ni allan
laugh.gif

edit:
wait, i remember him saying the team can have 15 players on the roster pero only 12 can play during the game.
pwede na sir ken?
laugh.gif

pwede na sir jon!! you got 1 out of 10... that means you gave 10% attention to what allan was saying that time..not bad! hahaha!!
happy.gif

for the players of b6bl, please be at metro gym this afternoon. you guys are needed for the screening..thanks.

Team BUGSY/NT: PRACTICE WILL BE ON WEDNESDAY @ METRO PIONEER. I'LL confirm the time slot with Allan.

JP-Pls txt me.

Will you guys still play your weekly practice games, or will you concentrate on practicing for the league? Was planning to join sana one of these days..

Are there scheduled games during weekdays? I would like to join in you basketball games if my schedule permits it

Practice game tomrw Wed 10pm to 12 Metro Pioneer.. Please make sure that youll be there especially those who missed the first practice last saturday.. Try tobe early so that coach Kat could run down the plays before our game.. Thanks..

By the way.. we might move the practice game on saturday to 8 to 10am or 10am to 12nn.. Can all of you make if ever? We should be resting kasi by Saturday forSunday's game but I think we still need to run the plays to atleast be truly familiar to them before the games start.. thanks

I can play on Saturday only as I need to really rest my foot.... Saturday 10 to 12NN would be fine.... Madaling araw pa sa akin yung 8AM pag Saturday eh

Back
Top Bottom