Basketball tayo!

kainggit naman. ge sa 21 n lng ako. hinahanda ko pa yung stage sa bahay e.
laugh.gif

^^^ eh birthday yata ni jeremy eh! whehehe kaya may stage!

SCOUTING REPORT:

taken24 - all around shooting. kahit sa chix ang galing!
roll.gif

normanesque - lebron james with face mask!
laugh.gif
(di alam kung sino masmagaling sa kanila ni taken sa chix)

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

Originally Posted by JonT

ilan na po ba ang total head count?
i'm thinking of playing, pero newbie lang ako wala pa akong kaclose na NTer dito hehe.
grin.gif
So you playin man? Add yourself sa list na! =)

Originally Posted by psx0529

Originally Posted by JonT

ilan na po ba ang total head count?
i'm thinking of playing, pero newbie lang ako wala pa akong kaclose na NTer dito hehe.
grin.gif
So you playin man? Add yourself sa list na! =)
Nalate ako ng gising, 1pm na haha. Hindi na siguro ako aabot. Next time na lang ako lalaro, I'll try to bring a friend na din hehe.

Great game guys, had a lot of fun kanina!!! =)

Indeed, Mr. Taken is UAAP/NCAA type shooter from the outside, whilst the partner in the paint is Mr. Normanesque
wink.gif

Take it from Mr. AirGnot with the Jordan-esque moves from the perimeter!!

All in all, had a great time
pimp.gif

And again, my thanks to taken for organizing, and salamat sa tubig!

great weekend! i had a crazy fun time with you again guys!!! hehehehe. im expecting the game next week will be tougher! whew!
happy.gif
happy.gif

c sir miko lakas maglaro! both psx0529 and him were physical during the game! both are lefty players pa! match na match talaga hehe!
happy.gif
napagod ako sa fastbreak game ni sir miko hehehe! pero that really pushed me toextend beyond my limits! hehe

shempre ang lupit ng team up ni taken24 and norman esque. give and go's, pick and fade! kahit di na nakatingin when passing the ball they truly know whereand when to execute! (same execution siguro pagdating sa chix! wag nyong kalimutan next week! lam nyo na yun!)
roll.gif

garfieldgnu had steady hands beyond the arc! automatic!
smokin.gif

One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

mga kuya, mybe i could go run with u guys sometimes? gsto ko mameet some of my fellow niketalkers eh. sali nmn ako sa game nyo.
let me kno the place and time. i'll be there.

i played on with some of my grails.

i played on my carmine 6, jordan 1 old loves, jordan 17 wizards and the OG 13 "playoffs"

that's their use so better use them. lol

Originally Posted by AirGnot2324

great weekend! i had a crazy fun time with you again guys!!! hehehehe. im expecting the game next week will be tougher! whew!
happy.gif
happy.gif

c sir miko lakas maglaro! both psx0529 and him were physical during the game! both are lefty players pa! match na match talaga hehe!
happy.gif
napagod ako sa fastbreak game ni sir miko hehehe! pero that really pushed me to extend beyond my limits! hehe

shempre ang lupit ng team up ni taken24 and norman esque. give and go's, pick and fade! kahit di na nakatingin when passing the ball they truly know where and when to execute! (same execution siguro pagdating sa chix! wag nyong kalimutan next week! lam nyo na yun!)
roll.gif

garfieldgnu had steady hands beyond the arc! automatic!
smokin.gif

it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

good game, dudes! good thing normanesque made it. i hope others can join next time. we really need extra players. it's obvious taken and normanesque havebeen playing together for quite some time already.....and they both understand the game. and ofcourse everyone does also.

gnot, ur the go-to-guy! hehehe

^ I agree. Halata na they've been playing together for a while. You can see it in the way they execute their "plays" and the way they know wherethe other one is gonna be
wink.gif

I enjoyed our game, the physicality is not a problem for me at all. We had a good natured game and the level is quite good kaya ang sarap maglaro
pimp.gif

@shrewd: I think may game next week, Sat. March 21, 8-10pm. But until iconfirm ni sir taken, it's not yet, well, confirmed. Hahaha.

Now, if only Serendra can put air-conditioning down there, LOL.

I will be in Manila on the 25th-27th, any chance you guys are playing on the nights of those dates??

Would love to join hehehehehe The last time I played ball though was like a year ago

salamat kuya, jus let me kno when u guys are gonna play para nmn mkajoin ako and so i could meet u guys in person.
thanks for the info again kuya.

I wish i could have played with you guys yesterday. some personal reasons came my way..
frown.gif

If I'm available next time, I'll join you.
smile.gif

10 guys came and played last saturday.. had great games.. although it would have been better if more guys came.. anyways the next game would be on the 21st ofmarch.. yup.. this coming saturday.. ill start the sign up sheet na.. itll ba at the same venue but its from 8 to 10pm..
confirmed na yun.. so better put your names on the list.. we might have some guests to play with us..

1. taken24

@rev
you want to join our wed group next week? 25th of march.. its from 10-12midnight hehehe at metro pioneer..\

@miko and psx
guys thanks ulit.. ang galing ninyo!
smile.gif
next sat ulit! sign up na!

Actually, we were only 10 exactly. We played like 3 games I think...could've had another one but I guess we got tired. Hehehe.

Oh, and I'm tentatively in for Saturday (I just have to see if I have a deadline the next day, but I'll try to finish it beforehand, hehehe)

1. taken24
2. psx0529

1. taken24
2. psx0529
3. redmjay
4. jeremydelacruz
5. blacksapatos (from the province)
6. blacksapatos brother

no more team jordan and team kobe ??? lol

1. taken24
2. psx0529
3. redmjay
4. jeremydelacruz (signed with TEAM BRON-BRON to a 10-day contract)
6. blacksapatos brother
7. jeremydelacruz +1 (free agent)

Originally Posted by taken24

@rev
you want to join our wed group next week? 25th of march.. its from 10-12midnight hehehe at metro pioneer..\

@miko and psx
guys thanks ulit.. ang galing ninyo!
smile.gif
next sat ulit! sign up na!

Thanks pare!! I will confirm if I can make it, parang medyo late but who knows. The passion for the game might just be stronger and more compelling than theexcess weight I carry around
roll.gif

1. taken24
2. psx0529
3. redmjay
4. jeremydelacruz (signed with TEAM BRON-BRON to a 10-day contract)
6. blacksapatos brother
7. jeremydelacruz +1 (free agent)
8. AirGnot2324

@taken24, normanesque kinakabahan ako bigla dun sa binyag nyo sakin!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

@sir miko, haha, hope we can get to play each other again. ayos yung fastbreak game mo para masanay ako hehe. it can improve my stamina. baka swerte lang akonung last saturday haha.

@revelation sir bong! sayang we can meet for the first time sana i have work during that time in the evening of 25 eh! but who knows! hehe. anyways ingat nalang sa vacation mo here

@jeremy, manlibre ka na lang this coming saturday after the game! birthday mo last time eh hahaha

@psx, bro finish your school work agad para we can play together again hehe! animo!

@redmjay, blacksapatos, ayos! glad to see that your are playing again! buo agad team kobe

One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

Back
Top Bottom