Basketball tayo!

1. taken24
2. psx0529
3. redmjay
4. jeremydelacruz (signed with TEAM BRON-BRON to a 10-day contract)
5. blacksapatos (from the province)
6. blacksapatos brother
7. jeremydelacruz +1 (free agent)
8. AirGnot2324
15 Normanesque (of team BRON-BRON...uy lagot kyo...me free agent kmi na-signup for 10days)

1. taken24
2. psx0529
3. redmjay
6. blacksapatos brother
7. jeremydelacruz +1 (signed with TEAM BRON-BRON terms of the deal were not disclose)
8. AirGnot2324
15 Normanesque (of team BRON-BRON...uy lagot kyo...me free agent kmi na-signup for 10days)

1. taken24
2. psx0529
3. redmjay
6. blacksapatos brother
7. jeremydelacruz +1 (signed with TEAM BRON-BRON terms of the deal were not disclose)
8. AirGnot2324
15 Normanesque (of team BRON-BRON...uy lagot kyo...me free agent kmi na-signup for 10days...o dalawa na pla nakuha namin from free-agency)

^^ pick na lang ulit! magkapick kau ni jeremy! whehehehe
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

^ I think I should be able to finish my work before then. Hehehe. Now I need to get myself in better shape...hahaha. Just ate at Mongkok tonight with a coupleof friends, haven't eaten that much in over a month, I feel like I'm gonna burst....hahahaha.

^^^ pick na lang! hehe, manilaboy join us in our game
happy.gif

One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

Hey all. Ok lang if I add one? My friend would like to join, it's still tentative but I think he can make it.

1. taken24
2. psx0529
3. redmjay
6. blacksapatos brother
8. AirGnot2324
14. psx0529 friend (tentatively joining, not yet sure, pero he wants to).
15 Normanesque (of team BRON-BRON...uy lagot kyo...me free agent kmi na-signup for 10days...o dalawa na pla nakuha namin from free-agency)

Oh and manilaboy, I'm from the south
wink.gif

wow! we have 10 players on the list na! ayos! madadagdagan pa to! hehe

One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

Originally Posted by psx0529

Hey all. Ok lang if I add one? My friend would like to join, it's still tentative but I think he can make it.

1. taken24
2. psx0529
3. redmjay
6. blacksapatos brother
8. AirGnot2324
9. miko0412
10. miko0412 nephew

Oh and manilaboy, I'm from the south
wink.gif

Sat. TwoSerendra 8 to 10pm

1. taken24
2. psx0529
3. redmjay
6. blacksapatos brother
8. AirGnot2324
9. taken's friend 1

guys.. just make sure to inform us beforhand if youre not going to make it.. so that we can make some adjustments and invite some other players para sure natuloy yung laro.. thanks!

OFFICIAL LIST saturday two serendra 8-10pm

1. taken24
2. psx0529
3. redmjay
6. blacksapatos brother
8. AirGnot2324
9. miko0412
10. miko0412 nephew
11. taken's 1 friend
12. psx0529 friend (tentatively joining, not yet sure, pero he wants to).
13 Normanesque (of team BRON-BRON...uy lagot kyo...me free agent kmi na-signup for 10days dalawa na pla nakuha namin from free-agency)

psx bro dont forghet to confirm ha.. salamat
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

Originally Posted by AirGnot2324

1. taken24
2. psx0529
3. redmjay
6. blacksapatos brother
8. AirGnot2324
9. miko0412
10. miko0412 nephew
11. taken's 1 friend
12. psx0529 friend (tentatively joining, not yet sure, pero he wants to).
13 Normanesque (of team BRON-BRON...uy lagot kyo...me free agent kmi na-signup for 10days dalawa na pla nakuha namin from free-agency)

psx bro dont forghet to confirm ha.. salamat
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

24[/color]
Sorry, hehe. Ako confirmed na. My friend, not yet... =s

Edit:
So may lady eagles ba? Hehe
pimp.gif

If I may, my cousin wants to join daw. My friend can`t come so I`ll remove him from the list.
happy.gif

1. taken24
2. psx0529
3. redmjay
6. blacksapatos brother
8. AirGnot2324
9. miko0412
10. miko0412 nephew
11. taken's 1 friend
12. psx0529 cousin

guys it was really fun to have played with you kanina! galing ng nt basketoblistas! hehehehe.. im really happy that everyone who posted sa list came! astig! itwas also a night to remember.. nakabawi na rin si air"fade-awayjumper"gnot sa gruporav4! hahahahaha sana next game ulit..

a special shout out to the following:

@blacksapatos - who played despite his aching back (nasabrahan yata sa missionary position hahaha joke lang) came all the way from quezon province to play withus..

@jeremy - nice hair do bro! hahahaha it was so cooL! hanep!

@miko - game ending reverse lay up! panalo! hahahaha who wouldve guessed that youre already ____ years old! hahaha kala ko nga 21 ka lang eh! hehehehe

oh by the way.. my friend ketchz was able to film some of our games.. ill try to get a copy.. pm me or post here if you want one.. =)

Originally Posted by taken24

guys it was really fun to have played with you kanina! galing ng nt basketoblistas! hehehehe.. im really happy that everyone who posted sa list came! astig! it was also a night to remember.. nakabawi na rin si air"fade-awayjumper"gnot sa gruporav4! hahahahaha sana next game ulit..

a special shout out to the following:

@blacksapatos - who played despite his aching back (nasabrahan yata sa missionary position hahaha joke lang) came all the way from quezon province to play with us..

@jeremy - nice hair do bro! hahahaha it was so cooL! hanep!

@miko - game ending reverse lay up! panalo! hahahaha who wouldve guessed that youre already ____ years old! hahaha kala ko nga 21 ka lang eh! hehehehe

oh by the way.. my friend ketchz was able to film some of our games.. ill try to get a copy.. pm me or post here if you want one.. =)
Yeah great game!! =) Had a good time playing last night...napagod ako!!

Jeremy: nice hair talaga. Sabi ko nga eh, Lebron James/Josh Childress (cos of the hair). Parang pwede pandistract yung hair while you dunked the ball in theface of the opponent =)

Wow, naks may video tayo! Yeah!!!

Will you have another scheduled game this coming Saturday? I am planning to join if it's alright... Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom