Basketball tayo!

Originally Posted by jeremydelacruz

wOOO!

kakagising ko lang! grabe!
laugh.gif

>psx0529 - sa iba kasi nakabaling mga atensyon niyo! masyado kayo nakatitig sa mga teammates ko!
roll.gif

>taken24 - kala ko ininvite mo yung mga taga nikephil... they are the marketing guys (tony and mae) and some other nike emplyees. kunin natin silang sponsor sa team! hehe. you want next sched sila kalaban natin? nagaaya kasi rin sila maglaro! anyway, noted yung planet sports mo!
laugh.gif
salamat sa "wonderful" game!!!
^^^good idea, dude. would like to play hoops with them. m sure everybody will like that...... let's join the MBT league! we have a greatchance of winning there. hehe

Originally Posted by jeremydelacruz

wOOO!

kakagising ko lang! grabe!
laugh.gif

>psx0529 - sa iba kasi nakabaling mga atensyon niyo! masyado kayo nakatitig sa mga teammates ko!
roll.gif

>taken24 - kala ko ininvite mo yung mga taga nikephil... they are the marketing guys (tony and mae) and some other nike emplyees. kunin natin silang sponsor sa team! hehe. you want next sched sila kalaban natin? nagaaya kasi rin sila maglaro! anyway, noted yung planet sports mo!
laugh.gif
salamat sa "wonderful" game!!!

this seems like fun, its been awhile since i joined you guys, mdyo busy lately e and mdyo nagclash sa sked, hopefully next schedule makasali ako uli hehe

and with nike phil peeps being there, first and foremost it means that maybe some of them read the posts in this forum..........and with that i hope you guysrelease the mamba/mlk kobe 4 and the jr smith flight club hehehe make it happen nike ph.......

Nike Phil sponsor ng NT crew? sounds good to me! hehehehe.. we could arrange a game with them naman.. but i strongly suggest that we retain our"import" hahahaha! they may want his services kasi.. if that happens.. sisiraan ko na lang siya dun sa members nung "guest team" where heplayed last saturday! nyahahaha!

@gnot!
dude.. di kami close.. first time nga namin nagusap nung saturday.. didnt know that she'd be that humble and ok kausap.. medyo silent type kasi siya sa wednight games..

by the way sana next game masama nila yung cyborg na point guard nila! sobrang astig yun! faster that anyone of us..
smile.gif

@jeremy
could you ask raoul or miss mae bakit sila napadaan and if we could get a copy of their snapshots during our game.. hehehe.. if its ok lang naman.. itd be coolto see those pixs with us wearing our kicks (if ever yun nga kinuhanan nila hehehe)!

^ airgnot: Bro wag na sir. Toots lang. ANyway nice to meet all of you. Great game very action packed!

Originally Posted by richong

mga NT bros, baka pwede makisabit sa next basketball game...
Yeah man. Just sign up at the next listing =) Just follow this thread. Mr. Taken has said that there will be no game this Saturday (April 4). Soprobably next week =)

happy birthday sa lolo ni taken24!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

mish u na... hehehe

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

O nga eh. Lol. Musta na kayo? Long time...hehe

Edit: parang nagdie-down bigla tong thread natin ah!!! LOL.

they are reviewing for the bar yata? isang matinding hoop action naman jan whehehehe!
laugh.gif

One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

Originally Posted by garfieldgnu

baka watching the playoffs...hehehe.

You got your KB POPs gnot?
tomorrow ill get mine. hehe thanks to allan. he's the man! anyways sayang natalo Los Angeles Kobe natin gary whehehe, pero im sure they willwin the series against the jazz. ooops sorry for the Jazz fans. hehehe
laugh.gif

One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

May 2 two serendra 8pm-10pm

Yes it is! There's a basketball sched for us! too bad i can't play! may family outing this weekend! but i really want to play!
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

^ Nyoiks! Sayang naman!!! Hehe. Cge next time =)

As of now, I'm up for it. Punta rin ata pinsan ko.

1. psx0529
2. psx0529 +1

P.S. Gnot, nakuha mo na POP mo and the ID? Sayang, I ran into some unexpected bills and stuff...kaya naubusan ng pera! LOL.

who died?! hahahaha
thanks gnot for posting the sched.. guys cut and paste na lang ulit..
i limited the number to 10 because our team in the office will be playing..

May 2, 2009
8 to 10 pm - twoserendra

1. psx0529
2. psx0529 +1
3. jeje1 from mtc
4. jeje2
5. jeje3
6. edward

special shout out to our tower of power!!! sir jeremy dela cruz for becoming a dad!!! astig!!! see you sa binyag bro!!!

Originally Posted by taken24

who died?! hahahaha
thanks gnot for posting the sched.. guys cut and paste na lang ulit..
i limited the number to 10 because our team in the office will be playing..

May 2, 2009
8 to 10 pm - twoserendra

1. psx0529
2. psx0529 +1
3. jeje1 from mtc
4. jeje2
5. jeje3
6. edward

special shout out to our tower of power!!! sir jeremy dela cruz for becoming a dad!!! astig!!! see you sa binyag bro!!!
Di ka laro sir allan?

Congrats Papa Jeremy!!! =)

Back
Top Bottom