Basketball tayo!

Originally Posted by taken24

lalaro ako.. pero sa kabilang team.. have to practice for our semis.. hehehe
Hehehe. I'm assuming y'all are gonna line-up for the Pac shoes!!! =P Maaga lahat ngaun ah! Hahahaha.

OT: ^^ san po irerelease un pacquiao trainers?
smile.gif

Sorry I am a couple of days late answering your Q...hehehe. They did it at Mag:net cafe at BHS.

Thanks for the game last Sat. =)

how's the game?
happy.gif
happy.gif
nka miss ako for the 1st time ah! hehe... how's your semis game allan?

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

our semis game will start on wed.. we lost kanina.. no bearing game.. last game of eliminations.. oh well.. have to win 2 sa semis to advance to the finals andget a years worth of bragging rights! hahahaha.. big deal kasi basketball in our office.. and the champion gets to represent our office to the annualinter-government agency tournament..

anyways.. just a field report with regard to saturdays game.. only three nt crew players were present.. me, redmjay and psx.. we played with players from thePNP.. yep they were from our very own police force.. mind you they were high ranked officials (all of them were senior inspectors = captains).. they werent thestereotyped cops with big bellys.. boy! all of them had game! one of them could even hang on to the ring! height + high vertical leap = Monster inside gamE!buti na lang our 3 pt shots kept them at bay.. we won 2 but lost the last 2 games.. psx had a beating nga but he stood his ground and roughed it through! propsto you man! redmjay had a slow start.. mostly becuase of my bwakaw moves.. hahahah but he got going in the end with jumpers and hard drives to the hole..

ill post the next schedule soon..

to those who want to join.. just cut and paste the list (when its up) and post it .. be sure to come though.. thanks..

galing siguro ni taken24 shooter hehe.. idol, looking forward to play with you guys. Sna meron para makapagexercise na. tagal na walang laro

galing siguro ni taken24 shooter hehe.. idol, looking forward to play with you guys. Sna meron para makapagexercise na. tagal na walang laro

^^^ SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST, SYSTEM BUG.. NOT MY FAULT THOUGH

bihirang sumablay yang si taken inside the hardcourt! when it comes to girls, pure shooter pa din!!!
laugh.gif

One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

mas magaling si gnot and si psx.. lay up from a foot away from the free throw complete with DOUBLE tap board! yep.. not once but TWICE! hahahahaha!

Originally Posted by taken24

our semis game will start on wed.. we lost kanina.. no bearing game.. last game of eliminations.. oh well.. have to win 2 sa semis to advance to the finals and get a years worth of bragging rights! hahahaha.. big deal kasi basketball in our office.. and the champion gets to represent our office to the annual inter-government agency tournament..

anyways.. just a field report with regard to saturdays game.. only three nt crew players were present.. me, redmjay and psx.. we played with players from the PNP.. yep they were from our very own police force.. mind you they were high ranked officials (all of them were senior inspectors = captains).. they werent the stereotyped cops with big bellys.. boy! all of them had game! one of them could even hang on to the ring! height + high vertical leap = Monster inside gamE! buti na lang our 3 pt shots kept them at bay.. we won 2 but lost the last 2 games.. psx had a beating nga but he stood his ground and roughed it through! props to you man! redmjay had a slow start.. mostly becuase of my bwakaw moves.. hahahah but he got going in the end with jumpers and hard drives to the hole..

ill post the next schedule soon..

to those who want to join.. just cut and paste the list (when its up) and post it .. be sure to come though.. thanks..
LOL, hehe, yeah I got beat up. It was a good game, no doubt about it. Physical game, twas good.
Too bad though, my stomach was heavy after having eaten a 10" Manhattan Meatlovers from Yellow Cab about an hour before game time. I thought that wasenough...but nooooo!!! Hahahaha.

Me and my cousin were both guessing if they were Army guys, Marines or PNP. I said Marines, he said Army. Haha, guess we were both wrong. Man, those guys hadgame.

And yeah, wytboy, you're free to join next time. You D up on sir taken kasi he needs someone nanakamighty bond sa kanya para hindi pumasok ang tira!!! LOL.

Gnot, next game ah!!!

hOy mga tsOng!!! Mustasa!!!??? Hehehe. Chris, allan, psx, SALAMAT!!!
happy.gif
haaaay, can't play on weekend coz of "YAYA MODE" hehehe.nagpapabreastfeed kasi ako!
roll.gif

@taken - PNP guys??? Did ollan omiping played (former UE Warriors whom james yap, artadi, canaleta batch)? They're really good players coz they areformer school players... un lng, MABUHAY KAYO!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jeremydelacruz

hOy mga tsOng!!! Mustasa!!!??? Hehehe. Chris, allan, psx, SALAMAT!!!
happy.gif
haaaay, can't play on weekend coz of "YAYA MODE" hehehe.nagpapabreastfeed kasi ako!
roll.gif

@taken - PNP guys??? Did ollan omiping played (former UE Warriors whom james yap, artadi, canaleta batch)? They're really good players coz they are former school players... un lng, MABUHAY KAYO!!!
laugh.gif
congratulations PAPI!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

any "smarties" around here? i went to the bball clinic set up by smart for their employees with norman black and it was great, fun, and people gavetheir all over there, the venue was also nice in assumption sl, i hope those who joined had fun and sana maulit!

ollan omiping? sa PNP na ba sya ngayon? yeah, i remember that guy is good.

GUYS is it possible for nters to have a basketball team and join other leagues in manila? let's say 2 teams, team a and team b? what do you think ? I'mnot that good so i think i can not make it to team a. just for fun. hehehe .. anyway just suggesting, i know there are a lot of leagues here in metro manila. Ijust want to have a team that plays regular basketball. Here in the office we only have tournament once a year and in kanto kanto leagues only every summer.

Originally Posted by wytboy55

last time saw him was about a couple of years ago and he was with PNP together with Alex Crisano...

Originally Posted by wytboy55

GUYS is it possible for nters to have a basketball team and join other leagues in manila? let's say 2 teams, team a and team b? what do you think ? I'm not that good so i think i can not make it to team a. just for fun. hehehe .. anyway just suggesting, i know there are a lot of leagues here in metro manila. I just want to have a team that plays regular basketball. Here in the office we only have tournament once a year and in kanto kanto leagues only every summer.
its a great idea! i think NT players will agree on this one. what you think Mr Chickboy taken24???
happy.gif
happy.gif
but wait, any games this weekend???

One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

sorry guys.. medyo filled up ang serendra ngayon because of an ongoing tournament.. our team is playing in the finals.. we lost game 1 last saturday.. game twowill be on tuesday.. hopefully will there will be a game three on thursday.. so i guess this coming saturday or next saturday will have a game na ulit..

@airgnot
bro ill text you if we have a schedule na.. im offline most of the time so ill leave it up to you to update us with the number of players.. the ladyeagles arealso playing in a league during weekends so its a toss up between the pnp group or the grouporav4 that we'll be going up against..

@jeremy!
puede ka na?! we need your services... hehehehe

Originally Posted by garfieldgnu

good luck sa finals for bragging rights! Kelangan mo mag kobe time! Si norman mag bron-bron time!

hahaha! you know why we lost game one? meron kasi akong team mate who missed two clutch free throws to send the game to overtime! hehehehe ayun natalo kami bytwo points!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom