Basketball tayo!

Originally Posted by datswataymtokinabawt

Originally Posted by taken24

go na tayo on wed.. we'll be one team.. expect to play around 2 to 3 games lang siguro because of the volume of players that night.. pero atleast we'll get to play other peeps.. hopefully the "other" guest team will be there also.. hehehehehe

@francis
puno na yung mtc list bro
frown.gif
aprub sir taken
smile.gif

ayus to!! pakundisyon na mga peeps!!
happy.gif

go na tayo on wed.. we'll be one team.. expect to play around 2 to 3 games lang siguro because of the volume of players that night.. pero atleast we'll get to play other peeps.. hopefully the "other" guest team will be there also.. hehehehehe

@francis
puno na yung mtc list bro
frown.gif
Sayang di ko nakasingit...nandyan pala yung guest team!!!!
frown.gif

Kita-kits on Wed. Thanks Allan.

Laro sana kami ni Ed today kaso due to the bad weather, mukhang di na tuloy. Bad trip.

Sino pwede maglaro ng umaga? Around 8-9 am... Iba2 nga lng venue. Friday or Sunday.

^ wag na kayo mglaro today....baka mastranded pa kayo somewhere..... mgseselos ako....
happy.gif
ingats guys! lakas ng hangin...

Originally Posted by xXflight23Xx

nice ed! u playin on wed?

too bad puno na ung list ng 7.

puno na ba list sa MTC?

francis pala 'to..

hey francis musta na? yup i will be playing this coming wed...lagi ko naman kalaro yan sila norman, allan at gary. played with gishtar din 2x. kita kits sa wedmga NT peeps!

Originally Posted by richong

Kita-kits on Wed. Thanks Allan.

Laro sana kami ni Ed today kaso due to the bad weather, mukhang di na tuloy. Bad trip.

Sino pwede maglaro ng umaga? Around 8-9 am... Iba2 nga lng venue. Friday or Sunday.
ayos lang sir rich...meron p nmng next time eh
smile.gif

Nov 8 bro? Count me in. Please include my name on the list of players for that game in csa.

Nov 8 bro? Count me in. Please include my name on the list of players for that game in csa.

ah....ok...di na ako nagagawi sa parte ng makati na yan eh,...hehe.. salamat sir dre.
smile.gif

sino mga makakalaro dyan sir caloy?

mga hobbyist ang kalaro natin bro

usual sched namin is 10am onwards, i'll confirm tonight if we have a sched.

btw, the court is typical school bball covered court. not hardwood, makinis na cement. ok lang ba sa inyo?

thanks!

^ pag isipan ko sir caloy...kasi...day off ko na un eh..parang gusto ko naman mgpahinga..hehe..sakto sat nyt sken kasi kakagaling lang from work...
smile.gif

guys i already set another sched... kaso its very hard for me to announce na the court wont be free anymore... 1000 per hour.. so if 20 tayo tig 100 bucks tayofor 2 hours... plus yung ambag pa for the refs if ever you want officials to call the shots... the good news is we could extend the sched for 3 hours... perothis will mean an extra 50 pesos each... please indicate if you want to extend our playing time... please indicate your names pala because i need to submit thenames this week... thanks...

Nov 14 TwoSerendra 7-9pm or 7-10...

1. taken - ok lang to extend for 3 hours
2. norman - ok lang din

guys i already set another sched... kaso its very hard for me to announce na the court wont be free anymore... 1000 per hour.. so if 20 tayo tig 100 bucks tayo for 2 hours... plus yung ambag pa for the refs if ever you want officials to call the shots... the good news is we could extend the sched for 3 hours... pero this will mean an extra 50 pesos each... please indicate if you want to extend our playing time... please indicate your names pala because i need to submit the names this week... thanks...

2. norman - ok lang din
3. manilaboy (andre)
4. manilaboy brother

taken24 wrote:

guys i already set another sched... kaso its very hard for me to announce na the court wont be free anymore... 1000 per hour.. so if 20 tayo tig 100 bucks tayofor 2 hours... plus yung ambag pa for the refs if ever you want officials to call the shots... the good news is we could extend the sched for 3 hours... perothis will mean an extra 50 pesos each... please indicate if you want to extend our playing time... please indicate your names pala because i need to submit thenames this week... thanks...

2. norman - ok lang din
3. manilaboy (andre)
4. manilaboy brother
5.shrewd03- no prob for 3 hrs

Back
Top Bottom