Basketball tayo!

hey guys had fun playing with you and the lady eagles and the mtc guys as well, next time ulit hehe

also thanks to allan/taken24 for inviting us.

also thanks for the comments guys. good game for everyone. everyone had their game on that night. started a bit rusty but when we got into the flow of thingseverything went smoothly. also remember jeremy's blocks. solid hehe

the lady eagles was also playing well, they were very fundamentally sound and had a good system in place.

thanks again guys, see you on our next gameday hehe

naku the next game will be more exciting because of the Xmas party. so be prepared taken! hehehe remember my " aley-hoop" pass to you allan? kala koe-dudunk mo na yung ball! that may have become the play of the night! hehe!

so kelan ang next game against Lady Eagles, ay ng NT crew pala! hahahaha
roll.gif

for the record, the Lady eagles won the game. but for me, panalo pa din NT. we learn a lot from them hehehehe.

@polkasquare
we have a unit there.. pero our family doesnt exactly live there.. sort of a weekend house lang..
smile.gif
why? do live there bro? sana you couldve joined us sa game.. sayang..

@airgnot
syempre i remember your pass.. man! kulang lang talaga sa vetical leap.. konti na lang! hahahaha! yeah right!
teka xmas party? haha lets see kung kelan puede..
happy.gif

@redmjay
who among the lady eagles do you admire? yung 14 noh!? hahaha! dont worry she's still with the team.. watch tayo uaap next season! hahaha

yeah man, i live in one serendra actually. i prolly wouldn't last against you guys. im an 18 year old outta shape kid who smokes like a chimney hahahaha

nice game guys kakauwi ko lang sa probinsya :tongue: nice meeting all of you .

"weseriouslydontlikekobe...not club!" ???????????????????????

taken and airgnot san pwede pa register ???
wink.gif

about atenean players , basta yung naka black magaling mag crossover at mangaliwa................................................ ng lay up :tongue:

@jeremy, cge pilitin pa natin c taken para we can push through with the Xmas party
tongue.gif

@ taken, hope we can have a schedule of game by next week. hehe, so excited again to play.
glasses.gif

@redmjay, i dont have the update still on your ZKIIIs. my friend is not calling me. anyways, looking forward to have a game again with the Lady Eagles. di nanatin cla pagbibigyan haha.
laugh.gif

@blacksapatos, pano sa next game? are you going here to manila to play?
smile.gif

airgnot im not sure if i can play next game, hopefully tumapat again sa luwas ko
smile.gif

and sana makalaro ko mga lady eagles
smile.gif

ah ok sa lucena pala province mo blacksapatos. hope you can play again sa next schedule.

@ taken, any upadate in our next schedule? hehe.

@redmjay, according to my friend in us, ZKIII size 8.5 and 11 na lang ang available hope makahanap pa sya sa other stores besides sa HOH

Originally Posted by AirGnot

ah ok sa lucena pala province mo blacksapatos. hope you can play again sa next schedule.

@ taken, any upadate in our next schedule? hehe.

@redmjay, according to my friend in us, ZKIII size 8.5 and 11 na lang ang available hope makahanap pa sya sa other stores besides sa HOH

mga pards, allan is out of the country...he competed in a fencing tournament in Brunei last week...he'll be returning by this week....

thats's why he's been off fro a little while. anyways, hope you win taken! win like hitting a 3-point shot! as easy as what you did in the hardcourthahaha!

too bad! thanks anyway. i'll just settle for the penny 2 retros!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by redmjay

too bad! thanks anyway. i'll just settle for the penny 2 retros!
smile.gif
wow! penny 2 retros rock! go for it! nice cushioning shoes! anyways sana makabalik na si taken24 soon. excited to play again. i haven't playsince last time we face the Blue Eagles! hehe!

hi guys.. just got back from brunei.. our team took home the bronze medal for the opens team epee competition at the South East Asian Fencing Championship bybeating Indonesia.. too bad we lost to Malaysia the following round.. i was the oldest and shortest fencer playing epee.. good thing i held my ground.. wasranked 9 sa individuals.. anyways.. about the schedule and party.. unfortunately my family will be here next week.. i dont think ill be able to organizeanything when they come home.. ill try to cook something up as a post new year get together.. but the operative word there is "try"..
embarassed.gif

if you want to play agains the lady eagles again tell me asap.. i think theyll be joining the wed night club of mtc over there at pioneer next wed at 10 to12midnight.. ill try to sign you up.. havent seen the list pero it gets filled up easily..
smile.gif

Originally Posted by taken24

hi guys.. just got back from brunei.. our team took home the bronze medal for the opens team epee competition at the South East Asian Fencing Championship by beating Indonesia.. too bad we lost to Malaysia the following round.. i was the oldest and shortest fencer playing epee.. good thing i held my ground.. was ranked 9 sa individuals.. anyways.. about the schedule and party.. unfortunately my family will be here next week.. i dont think ill be able to organize anything when they come home.. ill try to cook something up as a post new year get together.. but the operative word there is "try"..
embarassed.gif

if you want to play agains the lady eagles again tell me asap.. i think theyll be joining the wed night club of mtc over there at pioneer next wed at 10 to 12midnight.. ill try to sign you up.. havent seen the list pero it gets filled up easily..
smile.gif
congratulations taken for doing well in the competition!! okay lets set a rematch against the lady blue eagles!!!! its serious by this time!

Back
Top Bottom