Basketball tayo!

smile.gif

man this looks like its gonna be fun.i wanna get down with this so bad but i have a previous engagement.have a great time guys!look alive out there!

DECEMBER 1
6 to 8pm
twoserendra

1. taken24
2. JEREMYDELACRUZ
3. JEREMYDELACRUZ +1
4. AirGnot2324
5. gameover2 (tentative)
6. lbj19
7. 5ringx (sali ako khit salimpusa lng)
8. blacksapatos ( from the province ) :tongue:
9. blacksapatos brother
10. lbj19 brother
11. redmjay
----------------------------

to those who were able to make the sign up list i really hope that you show up... i think its gonna be one crazy basketball evening!
pero i do hope you understand na maybe some of us wont be able to play as much because there would be other teams joining us...

1. wed nyt club (from mtc forums) - around 5-6 players
2. ALBE team - 5-6 players - wag ninyo ng tanungin what ALBE stands for baka mashock kayo! hahahaha!
3. gruporav4 - 5 signed up pero no one confirmed as of typing...
4. niketalk crew! - hopefully 11 players...

so if the gruporav4 team wont show up tomrw lets break down the nt crew into two teams! para masaya! hehehehe
i hope its ok lang with you guys...

saw kc nga pala sa rockwell... he said he might drop by... i told him that i wasnt sure how many would show... pero i guess that all systems are go na! see youguys sa court... twoserendra sa basement... come early... i think walang naka sched ng 5 pm maybe we could do some shootaround...

to those guys that showed up.. namely.. 1.-2. jeremydelacruz and friend 2.-3. lbj19 and brother 4.-5. blacksapatos andbrother 6. redmjay 7. airgnot.. 8. normanesque... it was an honor playing basketball with you guys.. although we lost to the ateneo lady eagles acouple of times.. hahahahahaha!
roll.gif
were you surprised to see themplay!?!?! hahahaha! they were supposed to go and play as a complete team kaso some of them had other plans yata kanina...
ill post some of the pixs i took if ill have time tomorrow..
sorry it took me while to clear some cobwebs.. man! my shooting sucked on our first two games..
embarassed.gif

good thing that lbj19 got his inside game going.. props also to blacksapatos for keeping the game close with his perimeter shooting..
as for the other nt peeps.. bros it was great joining up with you guys in the game against the wed night club.. we ran a much solid offense.. syempre withdefense like jeremy and wingmen like airgnot and redmjay it became possible to run them to the ground hehehe.. hope nobody else from our club is reading this..oops.. i forgot normanesque who joined up with the wnc boys (he's a member of nt and wnc as well)..
smile.gif

hoy normanesque! you ***%%#!! my body still hurts from all that clinging and chopping that you did!!! hahahahaha!!!

sa uulitin guys! ill try to sched another game before the christmas break if you like... sorry nga pala if medyo nabitin sa laro.. next time ill try to controlthe number of people i invite.. got worried kasi na baka we won't have enough players..

@KC
sorry i wasnt able to answer your calls nor your messages.. i was really too busy with the games and player rotations..

it was a great honor to play with the NT crew! you've got game! hopefully allan aka "taken24" can arrange a schedule again and become a weeklysched for us guys! para gumanda laro natin against the Ateneo Lady Blue Eagles! i was very surprised! it was my first time playing against ladies. And they arevery good basketball players! excellent conditioning and great discipline with their plays!

oh react na sa game NT guys! alam ko marami kayong gustong e-share with respect to the game against MTC and especiall y sa Ateneo Lady Blue Eagles! hahahaha!ang masasabi ko lang i want a rematch with ALBE!
laugh.gif
Allan let them jointhe next game again!

673158e7d9315c39a762f61c8c669f999b02875.jpg

brothers wearing kobe 3 all stars and lebron 4 all stars! nice! by the way... nice kobe jersey blacksapatos! welcome to the"weseriouslydontlikekobe...not!!!
laugh.gif
club"

e0415ce6d4395736a4cf590d6953bfb762a2988.jpg

guys do you remember these ladies? hehehe

this is from one of our games @pioneer... normanesque being man-handled by player no. 6 of the lady eagles!
roll.gif

obvious na kobe fan ba taken?? hahaha! ok pala mga shots allan. the ladies really put their hustle! pero di pinagbigyan ni jeremy and redmj yang mga yan! haha!remember the block jeremy! c redmj fan nung isang shooter ng Lady Eagles hehehehe!
roll.gif

@blacksapatos, we should really join "weseriouslydontlikekobe...not club! hahaha!
@lbj19, your inside game and UWR HD rocks!
@normanesque, sana maglaro c cass tioseco of the Lay Eagles sa susunod na game hahaha!

uy metro.. namiss ko na maglaro diyan ah. hehe nag quit na kame sa liga dun di kase manalo. hehe

ang bibilis nung mga atenista. i had slight swelling ng knees. hehe

@taken - nice pics. thank you ulit.

@airGnot - fan kase galing niya ha. hehe hindi fan for other reasons. hehe

nice game everyone. laro tayo ulit before bringing out the christmas hams! tapos mini x'mas party na din tayo. sana sagot pa din ni taken.

Originally Posted by redmjay

uy metro.. namiss ko na maglaro diyan ah. hehe nag quit na kame sa liga dun di kase manalo. hehe

ang bibilis nung mga atenista. i had slight swelling ng knees. hehe

@taken - nice pics. thank you ulit.

@airGnot - fan kase galing niya ha. hehe hindi fan for other reasons. hehe

nice game everyone. laro tayo ulit before bringing out the christmas hams! tapos mini x'mas party na din tayo. sana sagot pa din ni taken.
taken!!! noted to ha!!! xmas party daw!!!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom