Basketball tayo!

Originally Posted by richong

L to R.. Jeremy, Ed, Rich, Ken, Dagz...

95f16d437ba3281f26be2e7ca9591a8d9b9e2e4d.pjpg

NT/WNC big 4.5...wooot! hahaha

Originally Posted by JonT

pano pala ang teams sa sat? labo labo? hehe

what we do most of the time sir, the first 10 to arrive will be the first to play..
smile.gif
then if the next batch is under 10players, will just add some playersfrom the first game..
smile.gif
.... D, we have a game on tomorrow...

laugh.gif
thanks for correcting sol mercado! , zoom aspiration pala hehe,sorry, napagpapalit ko kasi aspiration sa alpholution eh...

Originally Posted by wytboy55

laugh.gif
thanks for correcting sol mercado! , zoom aspiration pala hehe ,sorry, napagpapalit ko kasi aspiration sa alpholution eh...

haha! yeah.. ako nga nde ko talaga maalala noon eh... i keep on thinking about apholution...haha...

aba. suddenly i've realized was so lucky to have played the very first serendra game. got to play with eugene, norman, jeremy and LBJ19 and even miko onthe same floor at the same time. seemed like that's when the best of the big guys stepped on the court altogether. and i even got to bang bodies with theguys and experience their fury ballwise. now i know why the first game was a pain in the, well,.. sa buong katawan.

Originally Posted by urbandubista

aba. suddenly i've realized was so lucky to have played the very first serendra game. got to play with eugene, norman, jeremy and LBJ19 and even miko on the same floor at the same time. seemed like that's when the best of the big guys stepped on the court altogether. and i even got to bang bodies with the guys and experience their fury ballwise. now i know why the first game was a pain in the, well,.. sa buong katawan.

yeah man...that's true.. and you missed to see more talents man..haha.. hopefully everybody comes tomorrow..
smile.gif

Originally Posted by urbandubista

talaga? at kasama ka na ron, ganon ba? amf!
will surely be there tomorrow. unahan ko na yung traffic. hello c5.

no man!! i'll drop a name man.... nakalaro mo na c flight23? hehe..he's good man.

guys, i believe this will be the final design for the jerseys.. well, for the logo atleast.(we can't change the logos). if you have any suggestion pls feelfree to post it here in the thread or PM me. thanks!
smile.gif

jgl7c3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom