Basketball tayo!

roll.gif
, it's all good bro.. kita kits on sunday

guys.. we might need to revise the design of the uniforms.. kasi nga we have a sponsor.. the team will just talk about it later.. the coach will be the one tohold the try outs and consequently choose the players for the team.. sino yung coach? its for me to know and you to find out.. hahahaha.. tentative sched forthe try outs will be on sunday 8 to 10 at serendra.. kasi di ako puede sa sat.. hehehehehe.. sorry.. ganun talaga eh.. hahahaha!

1. Ken
2. Ed
3. Richie RICH.
4. Dagz
5. Alfred
6. Eugene
7. Andre N.
8. JonT
9. Ricardo
10. Jeremy
11. Karl
12. Jay-R - urbandubista
13. gh0stface05-JP
14. Miko
15. xXflight23Xx
16. Dawann
waiting list if there is:
1. gishtar ...sana makapasok sa top 16.. be there shrewd ..tryout lang yan walang mawawala ..

1. Ken
2. Ed
3. Richie RICH.
4. Dagz
5. Alfred
6. Eugene
7. Andre N.
8. JonT
9. Ricardo
10. Jeremy
11. Karl
12. Jay-R - urbandubista
13. gh0stface05-JP
14. Miko
15. xXflight23Xx
16. Dawann

1. gishtar ...sana makapasok sa top 16.. be there shrewd ..tryout lang yan walang mawawala ..
2. busdriver - sali din, baka naman we can extend the list to 20 since try-outs naman

francis, yun oh! nakasama ka na! wooot!

JR, if you're talking about mon(foshizzles), he can't play no mo'.. hehe,...he's back in SG.
smile.gif
and yeah, its gonna be a GREAT night! haha.

sir allan, the uniform that we designed for NT are for the NT members only..hehe..siyempre iba na ung sa MBT.
smile.gif
and, pwede sumama sa lakad mo this sat? HAHA!
happy.gif

sir shrewd, yeah.its gonna be this sunday,(tentatively as per sir taken). the tuesday and thursday games are for the actual games already..for those who will
be selected for the team.

hehehe yeah, good thing i checked the thread yesterday @ ken.

kitakits tau dun.

lookin forward to teamin up wit NT peepz!

nice ragcy, u got the final slot!!!

onga, sama naman kami sa lakad mo @allan.
happy.gif

uulan na naman kaya ng zkIV sa sunday? siyempre try out yan. pag natapilok, pag pangit ang laro, isisi natin lahat sa sapatos para pantay pantay pa rin satalent c=

D, swag my mhan, youve been so busy with your girl you've missed the list. say time out to those overflowin' booze. where have you been? tsk tsk!

hehehe may mga nka zkv na kaya?

i wonder who'd be the first to rock em. hehehe

yeah, @jr...mons got game bro.

un ngalang he was just on a vacation when he played wit us.

damn! need to do some pickup games.

not cleared to play because of my back pa rin. hehehe

but i will...last time i played was the last NTgame in serendra.

mga bro...gusto ko sana sumali sa team nyo. san po ba ung venue ng game na mismo? pede pa ba sumama sa try-outs?

sir caloi, i think kaya 16 lang kasi there will be other non NT members that will tryout for the team..

tama ba sir allan?
smile.gif

hi sir th3ic3mano, welcome to NT!
smile.gif

the tryouts will be at two serendra. tentative date is on jan3.

the games will be at MBT in mandaluyong.(tama ba?hehe)

at the back of robs pioneer.near MRT BONI station.
smile.gif

i'll include your name in the waitlist.
glasses.gif

TRYOUTS:

1. Ken
2. Ed
3. Richie RICH.
4. Dagz
5. Alfred
6. Eugene
7. Andre N.
8. JonT
9. Ricardo
10. Jeremy
11. Karl
12. Jay-R - urbandubista
13. gh0stface05-JP
14. Miko
15. xXflight23Xx
16. Dawann

1. gishtar
2. busdriver
3. th3ic3mano

^^ cant make it sunday! i got broken ankle.. i need ankle insurance. sir gishtar is in. goodluck to u guys.

hala! i feel for you bro. kaya sobrang pigil din ako sa mga yaya ng kaibigan to play eh, i forese that happening to me, cant take the risk.
good news for you gish, youre in. sad to know though at our borther's expense... you can bring your cam again and take lotsa pocs come sunday.

Originally Posted by shrewd03

^^ cant make it sunday! i got broken ankle.. i need ankle insurance. sir gishtar is in. goodluck to u guys.

sino ka dyan sa list?? nasa list ka ba ..? ..

get well soon shrewd... your name on the list is karl right?

pareng look alike you're in...
happy.gif

TRYOUTS:

1. Ken
2. Ed
3. Richie RICH.
4. Dagz
5. Alfred
6. Eugene
7. Andre N.
8. JonT
9. Ricardo
10. Jeremy
11. Gishtar
12. Jay-R - urbandubista
13. gh0stface05-JP
14. Miko
15. xXflight23Xx
16. Dawann

1. busdriver
2. th3ic3man0

yo jay-r! what up boy! i wanted to play/sign up sana kaso i have games sa CSA every sunday kaya im not available. alo i didnt bother to join the try-outs sincei cant commit my weekday nights to the tourney... if saturday sya nka-schedule i would have signed as soon as the list popped out! d bale kpag namove sa sat imgood to go!

yo dagz! thanks for the heads up bout the list! d nako nkareply pero if me schedule for saturday in the coming weeks laro ako!

TRYOUTS:

1. Ken
2. Ed
3. Richie RICH.
4. Dagz
5. Alfred
6. Eugene
7. Andre N.
8. JonT
9. Ricardo
10. Jeremy
11. Gishtar
12. Jay-R - urbandubista
13. gh0stface05-JP
14. Miko
15. xXflight23Xx
16. Dawann

1. busdriver
2. th3ic3man0
3. rex

its all good D. say we still have sat games ill see you ei?! wear those foamies again. did you know that my girl loved your cactus foams among all kicks thefirst time we all played together? yeah! see you when i see you.

sat games at serendra then its on jay!!! yeah i love ballin in my foams but after the ankle sprain i got scared of ballin in those hahaha! but i appreciate it!

i'll see yall!!!

peace

Wow mga 2 days lang ako di nagcheck, nagkaroon na ng totoong tryouts!! Hahaha.

Anyways, I can't make it parin sa tryouts on Sunday kasi I won't be back in town until Monday PM...

Pano kaya??? =P

Coaching staff na rin? Hahaha.

goodluck to all u guys, if u guys wear low cut shoes.. better tape them ankles up. jus to be sure.. ngpahilot ako this morning and it was excruciating andpainful. got my x-ray and im lucky to hear that i jus tweaked it but i need to rest for a month tho. no bball for me. damn!! anyways, is it possible to jus gowatch u guys play and be ur prof photographer? thanks! have fun!

Originally Posted by shrewd03

goodluck to all u guys, if u guys wear low cut shoes.. better tape them ankles up. jus to be sure.. ngpahilot ako this morning and it was excruciating and painful. got my x-ray and im lucky to hear that i jus tweaked it but i need to rest for a month tho. no bball for me. damn!! anyways, is it possible to jus go watch u guys play and be ur prof photographer? thanks! have fun!

Better have them ankles rehabbed dude. You can get some rehab info exercises from this: http://health.med.umich.e...ebase&AEArticleID=te7604Helped me out A LOT when I sprained my ankle severely about 3 years ago (I was in crutches for like 2 months)

Back
Top Bottom