Basketball tayo!

wet wet nlang tyo for the list guys.. !
smile.gif

merry christmas!!
happy.gif

MRI showed that my right knee suffered a torn MCL that's why i experience pain every game, kaya di ako nakakjoin sainyo guys. nakakainggit na nga eh.ganda ng games im very sure. 8-12 weeks ang healing period sabi ng doctor ko. Mery Christmas guys. Have a safe game always.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

Originally Posted by AirGnot2324

MRI showed that my right knee suffered a torn MCL that's why i experience pain every game, kaya di ako nakakjoin sainyo guys. nakakainggit na nga eh. ganda ng games im very sure. 8-12 weeks ang healing period sabi ng doctor ko. Mery Christmas guys. Have a safe game always.

it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

sorry to hear that gnot. just follow the doctor's orders and rest your knees and let it heal/rehabilitate. you still have alot of years andgames ahead of you man so dont worry about not being able to join the serendra games. im sure youll be back soon 100% recovered.

peace

Anyone know the contact # of Toby's different branches? I need a McDavid's knee brace/support size Large - maybe medium.

they have a website, just google it. planet sports, olympic world and sportswarehouse branches have mcdavid items on sale up to 50% off

MRI showed that my right knee suffered a torn MCL that's why i experience pain every game, kaya di ako nakakjoin sainyo guys. nakakainggit na nga eh. ganda ng games im very sure. 8-12 weeks ang healing period sabi ng doctor ko. Mery Christmas guys. Have a safe game always.

One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

bro , pagaling ka.. na mimiss ka na namin katakbuhan...

One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

bro , pagaling ka.. na mimiss ka na namin katakbuhan...

gnot, pre, pagaling ka......will see you on the court.
smile.gif

JR, geh pre..np.

dagz, 2x post nnman....anu ba yang ISP mo.tsk.haha

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

24[/color]
Yoish, kaya pala!
frown.gif

Magpagaling ka dude!!! We'll see you back on the court in a couple of months!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gnot,

Pagaling ka at rest and full rehab gawin mo.... take it slow and rehab it as per Docs advise para maganda pag heal... hirap na at baka umulit.... Hope to seeyou back in action...

Guys,

Maligayang Pasko sa inyong lahat!!!

mAIRy Christmas!

It was a pleasure balling with all of you. More championships to come! Woooohooo!

P.S. and more shoes... =D

Merry Christmas ya'll!!!

ngaun lang uli nakapagonline. hahaha

kitakits sa NT games. hope i can make it by 9 ifever.

back problems again. hahaha

@gnot
bro pagaling ka.. rest your knees.. gusto mo coaching staff ka muna? hehehehe tiisin mo muna..

@Guys
Who's interested to join the team playing sa MBT? Tentative date for the tryouts will be on Jan.3.. Sunday.. 8 to 10pm.. My friend found a sponsor for theuniforms @700 for 12 players.. Its a resto.. Pero yung payment for the registration fee and compensation for our coach wala pa.. Im thinking that we could chipin muna and reimburse if ever we find one ulit..

Schedule of the games are Tues or Thurs night games.. Weekends Morning yata not sure.. Screening of the Teams will be on Jan 8,9,10..

Originally Posted by taken24

@Guys
Who's interested to join the team playing sa MBT? Tentative date for the tryouts will be on Jan.3.. Sunday.. 8 to 10pm.. My friend found a sponsor for the uniforms @700 for 12 players.. Its a resto.. Pero yung payment for the registration fee and compensation for our coach wala pa.. Im thinking that we could chip in muna and reimburse if ever we find one ulit..

1. Ken
2. Ed
3. Richie RICH.
4. Dagz
5. Alfred

Schedule of the games are Tues or Thurs night games.. Weekends Morning yata not sure.. Screening of the Teams will be on Jan 8,9,10..
xempre sali kami dyan..hehehe..
roll.gif

@Guys
Who's interested to join the team playing sa MBT? Tentative date for the tryouts will be on Jan.3.. Sunday.. 8 to 10pm.. My friend found a sponsor for theuniforms @700 for 12 players.. Its a resto.. Pero yung payment for the registration fee and compensation for our coach wala pa.. Im thinking that we could chipin muna and reimburse if ever we find one ulit..

1. Ken
2. Ed
3. Richie RICH.
4. Dagz
5. Alfred
6. Eugene

Game din ako syempre... B6BL ba? Pasok kaya sa height si Jeremy?

Back
Top Bottom