Basketball tayo!

Originally Posted by vendrelli

Originally Posted by wytboy55

most of us were out of shape bro.. LOL... Like what Jaiy-r and Francis said.. good luck to the chosen ones, pa humble pa kayo jay-r at francis e sigurado na kayo dun.. anyways even if we make it or not, Ed , Ken and I were planning to put up a team and join another league, it's kinda like a barangay league so we hope this will push through. It will be on summer so let's keep playing and stay in shape.
at hindi mo na talaga ako yayain nyan?? tsk tsk

@mambo, alam mo yung word na planning? bwahaha.. no need for try outs, everyone is welcome..

guys, update us if ever you were chosen ayt? para mapilayan na namin kayo.. LOL... just kidding..

Originally Posted by vendrelli

most of us were out of shape bro.. LOL... Like what Jaiy-r and Francis said.. good luck to the chosen ones, pa humble pa kayo jay-r at francis e sigurado na kayo dun.. anyways even if we make it or not, Ed , Ken and I were planning to put up a team and join another league, it's kinda like a barangay league so we hope this will push through. It will be on summer so let's keep playing and stay in shape.
at hindi mo na talaga ako yayain nyan?? tsk tsk

@mambo, alam mo yung word na planning? bwahaha.. no need for try outs, everyone is welcome..
and did you know the phrase "invite to plan"??? hehehe sa presinto ka na magpaliwanag!

see you tom... WnC day. =D

Let's all pray for a good prognosis on JonT's check up today. His shoulder popped after he collided with wowie. He was able to put it back into placeright after the mishap.

Originally Posted by richong

see you tom... WnC day. =D

Let's all pray for a good prognosis on JonT's check up today. His shoulder popped after he collided with wowie. He was able to put it back into place right after the mishap.

Oooohhh, ouch. Hope he's ok bro. Sana may sched ngayong Sat., I can play with you guys na ulit
wink.gif

Yikes! I thought I'd seen his shoulders popped but when he faced us its already in place.. kala ko malikmata lang, it's definitely dislocated... Hopeyour fine Bro and wish you fast recovery...

Dags,

Tingin ko uunahin mo si Ken1 at si Ken2... ang ganda ng nilaro nila last Sunday eh... hehehe

PSX,

Welcome back Bro!!

Good luck tomorrow sa WNC games

i saw jonT's shoulder popped! thought we would need to rush him to the hospital or something.. It was a good thing it was popped back, "hila" thepinoy style. Hehe. Kidding aside, I Hope its all good.. Will be watching the game tom.. Goodluck and congrats to those who were handpicked by the management..Haha..

i didn't see the shoulders popped..but i saw the collision.and yung reaction ni jonT. i thought its not that serious since he was still able to play withit.

again, hope its not the serious..

Originally Posted by EugeneCruise

Yikes! I thought I'd seen his shoulders popped but when he faced us its already in place.. kala ko malikmata lang, it's definitely dislocated... Hope your fine Bro and wish you fast recovery...

Dags,

Tingin ko uunahin mo si Ken1 at si Ken2... ang ganda ng nilaro nila last Sunday eh... hehehe

PSX,

Welcome back Bro!!

Good luck tomorrow sa WNC games

Thanks dude. For JonT, eto yung ginawa kong exercises when I dislocated my shoudler. It helps talaga...then I suggest magbuhat ka na rin because that's theonly way you can strengthen your shoulder: http://www.med.umich.edu/1libr/sma/sma_shlddis_rex.htm

Originally Posted by garfieldgnu

Goodluck JonT. Para ka palang si Mel Gibson sa Lethal Weapon
wink.gif

laugh.gif
pwede!

@All: Thanks mga sir! I had it checked today, the x-ray results were fine and the doctor said i just need to rest. Although may sinabi siyang yun torn part"usually wouldn't heal by itself". Well I definitely hope this won't happen to me again! Haha! I won't be playing tomorrow night but Istill need to be there for the fitting of the uniform.

@Psx: Thanks dre! The doctor already showed me some exercises to strengthen my rotator cuffs, but still, your help is much appreciated.

Originally Posted by JonT

Originally Posted by garfieldgnu

Goodluck JonT. Para ka palang si Mel Gibson sa Lethal Weapon
wink.gif

laugh.gif
pwede!

@All: Thanks mga sir! I had it checked today, the x-ray results were fine and the doctor said i just need to rest. Although may sinabi siyang yun torn part "usually wouldn't heal by itself". Well I definitely hope this won't happen to me again! Haha! I won't be playing tomorrow night but I still need to be there for the fitting of the uniform.

@Psx: Thanks dre! The doctor already showed me some exercises to strengthen my rotator cuffs, but still, your help is much appreciated.
get well soon JONT... congratulations as well... pasok ka na pala
pimp.gif

^ thanks sir ken and dagz!
kelan ba ang start ng tournament? kung malapit na, bigay ko na lang slot ko. everybody deserves to play
smile.gif

nice game pala last sunday!

jonT, pre, ang alam ko is sa 17 na eh...ilang weeks ba pahinga mo?may mga reserve player naman ata eh.sa injured list ka muna..naksss..hehe..
happy.gif

laugh.gif
oo nga tama sa IL muna siguro ako.

the doctor said i can play naman but iwas lang sa banggaan. pero i'd like to rest for at least 3-4 weeks para mastrengthen rin un shoulder ko. thanks ken!

onga pre.tama lang na rest mo muna.may mga kilala din akong pinilit ilaro yung ganyan eh.kaya un, lumala yung injury...matagal naman ata yung league eh.makakalaro ka pa nyan, hehe..
smile.gif

mga bossing...saang liga nga pala sasali ung team pag nabuo na? ilan pa po ba kulang sa official line up?

Back
Top Bottom