Basketball tayo!

alfred and i are good to go for thu. i can tag along some players who have played with us in serendra.

basketball muna, bago trabaho. hahaha. parang party-list lang. =D Niketalk partylist sa may 2010. too bad we cant register na. hahaha.

@andre... what's posted is true.

see you tom guys! 9 pm, wla nang dagdag bawas. Hahaha.

Originally Posted by rockmaninov

the fee is 8500. game schedule is every tuesday, thursday and friday at 7:00 and 8:00 in the evening.

where to get the funds may be a problem, unless there's still time to collate. lets see what's their take on this.

Hi to all,

I've asked my officemates for our head count on thurs,unfortunately, we are 25 heads already. And we only have 2 hours to play, that's why I can't commit if I can squeeze you guys in pa.If you want, let's schedule our own game,if you prefer to have another schedule of practice game during weekdays. Let me know what day you prefer, and I'll check if it still has a slot. P600 is the fee per hour,btw..Sorry guys,it's a late notice na din kasi..

mon! mark, rich, alfred and D already said yes. how about you and your friends? and the time and cost of playing court?

count me in for team-2 of NTPI ..
happy.gif

wew hi guys.. its been long since i posted here...anyway.. so kelan na ung pick up games? pansin ko kc busy mga active NT people sa league eh.. sana meron pa din games to welcome us new members of NT..
happy.gif

@rich: iba ka talaga.. idol!!!
happy.gif

ill ask mon if he can find a venue. then it's on for you guys.

you guys cool with acropolis or clubsixfifty in libis? or makati lang talaga?

rich will see if he can squeeze NT in sa acropolis bukas ng hapon. sa mga interested, wait lang po. atleast 12 heads needed. ayos to.

im still waiting for the confirmation of my officemate if he was able to reserve d venue.

Tentative sched is 7pm or 8pm till 10pm.
Venue: acropolis/club 650. Contrib for the court payment...
For those interested to join. please sign up here:

1. Jombee
2. Alfred
3. Jay R
4. Jon 2
5. Dagz
6. Rich

I'll post by 8pm if tuloy tayo.
We'll play against my officemates.

Pricing for the NT jerseys will be known tom. the design has been sent to gameville.

Back
Top Bottom