Basketball Tryouts...

roll.gif
How are you able to play JV as a junior
cosign
nerd.gif

You say you're 5'10" and aren't a great shooter, so rather than try to go 1-on-1 and try to show as a superstar, how about this: dive afterEVERY loose ball on the court. Box out and crash the boards hard. Talk it up on defense all day, call out picks and cutters. Move well without the ball.

Basically show that you have a good basketball IQ and that you bring more to the table than most others are trying to show (the superstar drop 30 on youmentality). If you're a little lacking on the offensive talent, be the glue guy that'll make the team go.

Bust your @#$, dedication and commitment mean more than talent sometimes.

Dude on my highschool team made Varisty as a Junior, dude was like 5'8''; garbage.

But he made the team 'cause he busted his @#$.

indifferent.gif
@ my coach for lettin' this dude ride the pine on Varisty,def. should've been playing JV.

tryouts now?

my team is already into scrimmages and about to start games, what school you go to?

Francis

Honestly, bro, everyone on NikeTalk is already employed by NBA powerhouse teams. So expect some of the people on here to be amused by a junior trying out for JV. The kids, err, basketball legends on here were playing varsity en utero.
Quoted for emphasis.

Well try Jv cause unless your HS Varsity team bl0ws, 5'11 skinny ur riding the bench on V.

Back
Top Bottom