roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son slapped the #%%% out of that cop and that mean back flip off his head/neck was amazing. I wish when he sprinted and got away.

I don't know what drugs he was on but I think he was getting tased in the balls and only let out a scream for a moment.

eek.gif
  incredible... an open hand slap/backroll (w/ an attempted kick)/flip up/shoulder plow/full sprint combo... just incredible

My dude needs to be in the Olympics doing #%!% like that 
eek.gif

He slapped the FIRE outta dude too
roll.gif

what the hell was going on at the start of the vid, w/the chick in the red dress, and the brolic cat?  The broad never even turns around to acknowledge the commotion??

Originally Posted by ectheg

LOL at the dude at 2 minutes in who tries to steal the show and gets shut down. also lol at everything else too
my dude was giving one of those World Star type shouts to the cam ..then.."nah man get outta this..you're not apart of this show right now"..dude just turned around without a word
roll.gif

Its funny because I know TONS of people who have done bath salts (its pretty popular in the military) and nobody has ever reacted like this. I tend to think these are just crazy people as opposed to drugged up people.

and this is coming from someone who is typically anti drugs, but this is definitely just propaganda

Originally Posted by solarius49

I tend to think these are just crazy people as opposed to drugged up people.

my gut instinct tells me that people who have bad trips share similar brain patterns but that does not make them crazy.  these synthetics are the crazy thing.. they straight up put chemicals that are known to @$!$ with brains in them.    

Originally Posted by 916kid

they gotta get some stronger cops lol. that cop with the shorts got popped in the mouth and did the tebow
he really did Tebow though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  almost killed me.

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

Originally Posted by 916kid

they gotta get some stronger cops lol. that cop with the shorts got popped in the mouth and did the tebow
he really did Tebow though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  almost killed me.
You seent it, that pig was wearing shorts what you expect?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by ectheg

LOL at the dude at 2 minutes in who tries to steal the show and gets shut down. also lol at everything else too
my dude was giving one of those World Star type shouts to the cam ..then.."nah man get outta this..you're not apart of this show right now"..dude just turned around without a word
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Tears.

Back
Top Bottom