Batman 3 info

April 30, 2010 - The Dark Knight returns summer 2012 ... just in time to do battle at the box office with Spidey and The Avengers.

Warner Bros. announced today that the tentatively titled Batman 3 is slated for release July 20, 2012. That means it will debut just weeks after Sony's Spider-Man reboot bows July 3rd and a couple of months after The Avengers opens May 4.

Other major releases slated for a summer 2012 opening include Battleship (May 25) and the tentatively titled Star Trek 2 (June 29).

Christopher Nolan hasn't been officially announced as returning to direct the threequel yet, but he is hashing out the script with his brother Jonah and David Goyer

Gonna be a Hot Summer in 2012
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'll be excited when they actually start filming. Warner Brothers setting a date doesn't mean much to me.

That movie title is gonna piss off some old school comic book readers. Cause that's the title of Frank Miller's famed graphic novel The Dark Knight Returns.

A lot of older comic book heads don't really watch the newer movies. They complain the movies only take the origins of a hero and change everything else, which is true. But not that big a deal to me, the comic are comics and the films are film....they should differ.

batman-the-dark-knight-returns.jpg

One of the best things I ever read in my life...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

That movie title is gonna piss off some old school comic book readers. Cause that's the title of Frank Miller's famed graphic novel The Dark Knight Returns.
They have no title yet for the movie though. Read that again...it says "The Dark Knight" returns, not "The Dark Knight Returns"...

Wasn't everyone hoping Depp would play The Riddler?
I hope the main villain is someone that hasn't been in a batman movie yet.  I want to see new characters on the big screen.

Kinda sucks that we'll all be dead in the winter... n's won't even be able to cop the blu-ray.

Back
Top Bottom