Batman: Arkham Origins thread, Cold cold heart DLC April 2014

After Arkham City, I wasn't expecting something that far and ahead...as long as it's on par with Asylum, I'll be happy to play it :pimp: and it sounds like it.

cant wait to get my copy today.

was playing through arkham city again but failed to realize the game was coming out already :lol:

still need to do the Harley's revenge.

Yeah I dont want them to take this game the Assassins Creed route, I went from loving those games to absolutely hating them. The epitome of repetitive :x

got my collectors edition delivered today and i agree with Adam Sesslers review so far it seems like normal is much harder then Arkham Asylum and Arkham City and so far the 2 boss battles i have encountered have been fairly challenging being intense brawls requiring button presses without much notice.

Overall i think its a solid prequel to the series but they will deff need to step up the game play if they want to make a 4th game

Gon' get my copy tomorrow. From the reviews I've seen, game seems okay. And I do think once the franchise moves back to Rocksteady we'll be seeing more improvements to the gameplay.

The next-gen game from Rocksteady is going to be :smokin

Yup. Cant wait. :smokin

Didnt wait for this one tho. Just popped it in and getting ready to play. Did anyone else experience a really long load at the beginning screen? I thought the game froze cause it was there for almost 5min before I could start a new game.

Got a $90 ticket on the way home from picking this up. Definitely took the air out of my sails.

Made a right turn but cut onto the "shoulder" so the cop decided it was ticket worthy :smh:

Ughhh.. That WBID everytime you start the game up again :x
Takes forever. Says busy and theres no way of getting past it and starting the game. Is this the same on PS3?

the electrocutioner fight 
eek.gif

thought this was gonna be more of the same , which it is to an extent , but these boss fights 
smokin.gif
  playing on hard and death stroke 
mean.gif

What's everyone's take on the game? Worth the 60$?

I love Arkham City. So if it's a open world version of the game, I don't have much of a problem with that. 

IGN's review was terrible. They basically said "It's not a good game, but it's a good game" 
laugh.gif

Game is cool so far. At 25% already so I'm not sure how long it will be.
PS3 version
Clipping happens
Not happy they swapped the L R controls where L1 does L2 and R1 does R2 for aiming and actions
Menu layout isn't as clean as the older ones. Maybe I just need to get used to it

Back
Top Bottom