batman/Bruce wayne vs Iron man/ tony stark

In Gotham, Ra's and Joker would surely change their plans if they knew who they were dealing with and keep in mind that Tony Starks identity is known to everyone so the Joker will easily kill/torture Potts, Happy, etc... just to see him suffer. see the trailer for IM3, Mandarin seems to be able to destroy Tonys home. End game is different too, Joker wants Bats to kill while IM already kills, so again different story and motivation for the villains there. Ra is a ghost and I doubt IM could easily find him, see how the whole SHIELD and Tony couldn't even find the tesseract in the Avengers?

How would Ra's and joker take Potts? If we are talki about Iron Man 3, Potts gets the R.E.S.C.U.E. suit. And Tony gets the hulk buster, silver centiron, and the deep space armors.

I agree though, putting a different hero in a different situation is kinda :x

Batman>

But i know the rest of the posts will be Tony Stark
i gotta side with you fam

idk, i like the emo/goth deal with they grey and black

i guess it would make sense that most of the guys on NT would choose Tony, i think its safe to classify most NTers as extroverts, Tony is the embodiment of that

Bruce is a classic introvert, im an introvert, but thats not why i like Batman more

otivation for the villains there. Ra is a ghost and I doubt IM could easily find him, see how the whole SHIELD and Tony couldn't even find the tesseract in the Avengers?

How would Ra's and joker take Potts? If we are talki about Iron Man 3, Potts gets the R.E.S.C.U.E. suit. And Tony gets the hulk buster, silver centiron, and the deep space armors.

I agree though, putting a different hero in a different situation is kinda :x[/quote]

Again this is based off of the movie as the one dude I quoted, so keep that in mind. In the first film, Potts could have been killed by Obadiah in his office, she isn't protected 100% of the time. In IM2, she was just walking around unprotected in the convention, heck IM had to save her in the end when the other bots were about to explode. We haven't seen IM3 yet so we can't use that as an example but even if RESCUE attaches to her int he trailer, we also see in there that she was captured by Killian and AIM.

Joker managed to kidnap and always stay a step ahead of Batman even when you thought Bats had the upper hand. So the Joker obviously did his homework and that is w/o knowing who Bats really is. Tony Stark as IM is not secret. IM can't do anything if Potts driver or assistant kidnaps her because Joker blackmailed or threatened them as she is driven home from her office or whatever. Ra also has an army of ninjas, I am sure they can infiltrate Tonys office or home in some way or gather intelligence and plan out an attack. Mandarin is also portrayed as a terrorist in IM3 just like Ra and managed to destroy his home. Also keep in mind that the real RAs was even revealed in the beginning so IM would just think he is dead and that no one else is a threat. In IM2, Tony was cocky that no one would mess with him and the US because of his suit, he is the "nuclear deterrent" if I were to quote hime, so that opens it up for Ra or Joker to easily capture Potts.

Plenty of places they could go with it and if the writers really wanted Potts dead, they easily could write that with a believable scenario if the events in TDK was no problem to you at all.

Last edited:
I'm loving the thread but we have folks throwing out movie series vs comics and two distinctly different types of movie series to get their points across. Comics are the only place this argument can stay.

I propose that we do this:

1. Bats suits up for a normal evening of patrol

2. IM suits up in his base armor (whatever that is now) to go out and do whatever the hell he does

3. Someone teleports them both to a neutral universe

4. Go!

The idea sounded good in my head anyway :lol:

I'm loving the thread but we have folks throwing out movie series vs comics and two distinctly different types of movie series to get their points across. Comics are the only place this argument can stay.

2. IM suits up in his base armor (whatever that is now) to go out and do whatever the hell he does

4. Go!

You would figure that this is how it works. But no, he has to have prep time :lol:

Iron Mans preferred suit is Mark VIII I believe, which is the updated red and good suit.

If that was the scenario, which you think it would be, iron man takes the cake simply because he has more ability and fire power.

4. Go!

Batman is a dead man in this situation.

Better question, why would they want to kill each other anyway? :lol:

4. Go!

Given a reason to fight each other until one is knocked out? IM all day. In a situation like that all Bats can do is try and run away (and get that prep time) in this neutral universe.

Last edited:

4. Go!

Hmmm. Make it the hunger games, but the drop no items. They are dropped into a world, told their goal and how to escape. :wow:

4. Go!

Hmmm. Make it the hunger games, but the drop no items. They are dropped into a world, told their goal and how to escape. :wow:
That makes it even worse. I mean Tony is still in the suit right? :lol:

I mean let this be a more ruthless Iron Man like alt universe DOOMTony (same Tony just willing to do w/e it takes no matter what Punisher style) and Bats is dead quickly.

Last edited:
any of you guys heard of comicvine? that website has a forum dedicated to any imaginary battle you guys have. Pretty interesting place to get answers from comic gurus

Man the responses in this thread are getting worst by the minute
Now dudes talking about goku... The hell is going on
From the last couple of post ironman=thanos/ galacticus powers now
I just can't anymore the level of reason is beyond belief now

No not Thanos or Galactus level :lol: but going off comics Batman is clearly not in Iron Man's league.

Iron Man =/= galactus

Iron man = Iron Man

Why do you keep pouting though! You have said the responses are unreasonable Atleast four times now.

Anyway, I'll put it like this.

Movies

Iron Man > Batman

Comics

Iron Man > Batman

NT Universe

Iron man with no suit

Iron man batman

Random encounter

Iron man > batman

With prep time

Depends on what is done in the time being. This is where I am torn.

Batman would be able to do a lot when it comes to researching Starks weaknesses, but stark could also bankrupt wayne. Stripping him of new resources. There are so many variables here, I would put it at a tie.

In the end, Iron mans power, is superior to batmans power, and heart won't get you as far as you want it.

And Jarvis > Pennyworth

No not Thanos or Galactus level :lol: but going off comics Batman is clearly not in Iron Man's league.
That's the whole point I have been making from jump they are in the same league but dudes are bias or partial and not looking at it from a the basis of if it was just a fair one( fist, kicks, cqc) batman got that work over ironman...plain and simple but if we using small arsenals that could take out Laos or the Philippines it is clear ironman would win but ironman has been stomped not only in his comics but others
I brought up the punisher, dude is as"human" as it can get and he killed ironman but then "sir Charles" my homie(lol) say he used bullets, but ironman will use bullets to kill batman, what's the difference...
The arguements have been beat into the ground and no solution but ironman has become a super mutant that can't get that work(either in cqc or in weopanery) and batman has been literally categorized as krillin lol
Just can't man,
I just can't lol
With that said akuma/goki over everything then lol

Hmmm. Make it the hunger games, but the drop no items. They are dropped into a world, told their goal and how to escape.
eek.gif
They did a thread on comicvine like that:

"inspired by a mythbusters duct tape special.

[article=""]
batman and iron man stranded on a deserted tropical island with just clothes and a pallet of duct tape (stark has his chest piece arc reactor). they have to use duct tape and found materials on the island to survive and escape the island. the duct tape pallet is in the middle of the island and BM and IM are each dropped off on opposite sides. plant pollen on island causes extreme paranoia.

who is the most likely to survive on the island long enough to get enough duct tape to sustain and protect them selves and then escape."
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/batman-vs-ironman-673854/[/article]

"Bruce beats him in the fight for duct tape, after beating Tony creates jetpack from banana tree and flies away."

[article=""] [/article]

[article=""]
"Bruce already was prepared for this scenario and goes to the Bat Cave he had built on the island years ago."

roll.gif
roll.gif

[/article]

They did a thread on comicvine like that:

"inspired by a mythbusters duct tape special.

batman and iron man stranded on a deserted tropical island with just clothes and a pallet of duct tape (stark has his chest piece arc reactor). they have to use duct tape and found materials on the island to survive and escape the island. the duct tape pallet is in the middle of the island and BM and IM are each dropped off on opposite sides. plant pollen on island causes extreme paranoia.
who is the most likely to survive on the island long enough to get enough duct tape to sustain and protect them selves and then escape."

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/batman-vs-ironman-673854/

"Bruce beats him in the fight for duct tape, after beating Tony creates jetpack from banana tree and flies away."

"Bruce already was prepared for this scenario and goes to the Bat Cave he had built on the island years ago."

:rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I mess with comicvine but not their forums much (cuz usually when I read the comment section it's just rabid hate and ignorance). A comic fan is knowledgeable but the Bat fanboys were only enabaled by DC's incessant need to propel Batman on level with Superman yet still make him "human" while basically making him capable of anything. It doesn't help that writer's go down that rabbit hole of making Bats so paranoid he suddenly plans for everything

That's why you get that hack writing and lame hax super powered mary sue Batman.

As you see the Tony Stark tropes can go just as far but that's based way more off of the movie and that one line by Stane in the movie :lol:
That's the whole point I have been making from jump they are in the same league but dudes are bias or partial and not looking at it from a the basis of if it was just a fair one( fist, kicks, cqc) batman got that work over ironman...plain and simple but if we using small arsenals that could take out Laos or the Philippines it is clear ironman would win but ironman has been stomped not only in his comics but others
I brought up the punisher, dude is as"human" as it can get and he killed ironman but then "sir Charles" my homie(lol) say he used bullets, but ironman will use bullets to kill batman, what's the difference...
The arguements have been beat into the ground and no solution but ironman has become a super mutant that can't get that work(either in cqc or in weopanery) and batman has been literally categorized as krillin lol
Just can't man,
I just can't lol
With that said akuma/goki over everything then lol
Why would superheroes with super powers have a "fair one"? What exactly is fair in that? You talking about one dude who is basicaly a vigilante compared to a dude with super powers in a super powered suit. That's just dumb on yall part. Yall don't want to accept it though.

This is what you're not understanding Tony Stark is a super human. He's not some regular guy that has a suit. Even without the suit he has super powers compared to a regular human. If you can't grasp that I don't know what to tell you. You're not understanding that Tony Stark doesn't just constantly work on improving his suits but also improving himself. When he started this he was a dying man now he's at the point where that is no longer a huge threat. If you don't like what he's become in comics that's on you buddy. It don't change the facts.

When the hell did the Punisher kill Iron Man? :lol: In some Punisher story where he caught him out of his suit? Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe or Punisher Vs. or something? I'm a Punisher fan but even in the most recent Punisher War Zone his bout with Tony was all comic relief. Iron Man don't use bullets but lasers and repulsor beams. What that got to do with Batman who don't use guns? Batman got a chance but a slim one.

Going by your argument, any superhero without their super power gives Batman the edge in a "fair one"

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I mess with comicvine but not their forums much (cuz usually when I read the comment section it's just rabid hate and ignorance). A comic fan is knowledgeable but the Bat fanboys were only enabaled by DC's incessant need to propel Batman on level with Superman yet still make him "human" while basically making him capable of anything. It doesn't help that writer's go down that rabbit hole of making Bats so paranoid he suddenly plans for everything

That's why you get that hack writing and lame hax super powered mary sue Batman.

As you see the Tony Stark tropes can go just as far but that's based way more off of the movie and that one line by Stane in the movie :lol:
Why would superheroes with super powers have a "fair one"? What exactly is fair in that? You talking about one dude who is basicaly a vigilante compared to a dude with super powers in a super powered suit. That's just dumb on yall part. Yall don't want to accept it though.

This is what you're not understanding Tony Stark is a super human. He's not some regular guy that has a suit. Even without the suit he has super powers compared to a regular human. If you can't grasp that I don't know what to tell you. You're not understanding that Tony Stark doesn't just constantly work on improving his suits but also improving himself. When he started this he was a dying man now he's at the point where that is no longer a huge threat. If you don't like what he's become in comics that's on you buddy. It don't change the facts.

When the hell did the Punisher kill Iron Man? :lol: In some Punisher story where he caught him out of his suit? Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe or Punisher Vs. or something? I'm a Punisher fan but even in the most recent Punisher War Zone his bout with Tony was all comic relief. Iron Man don't use bullets but lasers and repulsor beams. What that got to do with Batman who don't use guns? Batman got a chance but a slim one.

Going by your argument, any superhero without their super power gives Batman the edge in a "fair one"
How is catching a fair one stupid???Your arguement is no better then a fanboy.....
Ironman is not some unbeatable superhero which you and your brethren have made it to be
At this point the arguement for me is dead because nobody is listening at all
It's all the fair and balanced Fox News decrees in here for ironman
It's obvious u like ironman.. That's cool but anything I say is countered with an arguement that absolutely makes ironman some superhuman that can't be touched
Punisher killed him but that's not a good arguement because its not the same universe
Batman preps- not a good arguement because we all just rush into a fight and win
Batman has tenacity, heart, determination, has fought with broken limbs- heart means nothing to you dudes because ironman has a suit and still would win if he didnt have the suit because he is a pure genius
Batman has a arsenal of crazy weapons and utility belt- ironman proton cannon,missiles, repulsor blast would kill batman from jump
So catching a fair one was my criteria but that is what I thought the premise was but even in that you find well .... There's nothing fair about a fight... Smh
In the end this thread is done for me... I really enjoyed it for the past two days but like Bernie Mack said my body is weary and it's like beating a dead horse
Ironman Can beat everybody in the marvel universe and dc and image and street fighter and could kill Phoenix and magneto( the real strongest superhumans in marvel)
Smh....
You win... Back to reading bleach

Last edited:
Punisher killed all of marvel b, just another bad story. Just like the bad renditions of batman.

Punisher could probably kill batman too :lol:

Man, now we got it to "joker with prep time could take iron man with prep time but not as much prep time because he's able to catch batman with prep time making that prep time Useless prep time, prep time, prep time" wow....

Prep time

Back
Top Bottom