batman/Bruce wayne vs Iron man/ tony stark

^^^^^ so you telling me he wouldn't find a weakness for iron man( which depends onthe core in his chest to survive).... Batman sizes all his enemies up, runs data on all their weaknesses... If you watched the frank miller batman..he was stomping superman in the ground without kryptonite at first.... I like both but in all honest batman is called the dark knight detective for a reason, if all else fails through some alcohol at mr.stark and watch him fall lol
Still think batman would win
Hell ironman couldn't even stop the hulk and he killed everybody in marvel( and before you say the hulk used brut strength he was smart too)

^^^^^ so you telling me he wouldn't find a weakness for iron man( which depends onthe core in his chest to survive).... Batman sizes all his enemies up, runs data on all their weaknesses... If you watched the frank miller batman..he was stomping superman in the ground without kryptonite at first.... I like both but in all honest batman is called the dark knight detective for a reason, if all else fails through some alcohol at mr.stark and watch him fall lol
Still think batman would win
Hell ironman couldn't even stop the hulk and he killed everybody in marvel( and before you say the hulk used brut strength he was smart too)

So we are forgetting about the hulk buster, and hulk buster MKII now? Which hit hulk back MILES with every punch? You think that won't bust batmans noggin? :lol:

Batman got his head smashed in by a normal punch from Bane. So his punches times 1000000 and add repulsor tech? Batman just won't win.

Ironman can't beat the hulk so batman will murder him? Really? Batman was damn near paralyzed by bane. Where's the argument there?

Isn't it unfair to compare these two since Batman is more realistic?

I mean, most of Batman's tech exists right now.

Iron Man's is years ahead.

batman would have tony starks suspended from some random building waiting for the blue and whites to arrive...

batman >>>

yall really dont think batman can do EVERYTHING  ironman does?? its nothing for bruce to make an ironman like suit...starks doesnt have the martial arts background...even without an ironman type suit im convinced batman will find a way to defeat him...the N made thriller mane....thriller

batman would have tony starks suspended from some random building waiting for the blue and whites to arrive...

batman >>>

yall really dont think batman can do EVERYTHING  ironman does?? its nothing for bruce to make an ironman like suit...starks doesnt have the martial arts background...even without an ironman type suit im convinced batman will find a way to defeat him...the N made thriller mane....thriller

All suits made by geniuses that relocate iron mans suit are always weaker fam. Examples, Stane, whiplash, and the iron patriot. Batman would not be able to do it right seeing that whiplash is smarter than him.

Batman cannot do everything iron man does, he cannot fly without a plane, he cannot shoot repulsors, he can't fly in and out of space, he can't go to e bottom of the ocean, he can't punch people/hulks miles away in a single punch, and he can't deflect acid, EMP, and all physical attacks.

All which iron man does. Punch batman where his heart is, he keels over, punch iron man where his heart is, you break your hand. His "heart" is a reactor, with self destruct built into it. If batman ever managed to kill iron man, suit or not, they would both die.

So we are forgetting about the hulk buster, and hulk buster MKII now? Which hit hulk back MILES with every punch? You think that won't bust batmans noggin? :lol:

Batman got his head smashed in by a normal punch from Bane. So his punches times 1000000 and add repulsor tech? Batman just won't win.
Man this has become a nerd fanboy arguement lol
Iron got that *** roasted during world war hulk even with the hulk buster lol
But batman always was on the fly( and bane was on that Molly that made him strong, we are not talking movie bane here)
In all honesty I just like batman more, always connected better with his stories especially frank millers batman, dude was straight killer
I still think batman would bring some type of scramble device to the fight and after that punch tony in the chest and fight would be a wrap... People forget ironman would use prep work too, stayed getting stomped by the manchurian but had to go back to the drawing board
Batman had SHARK REPELLANT in his belt my dudes....lol

Man this has become a nerd fanboy arguement lol
Iron got that *** roasted during world war hulk even with the hulk buster lol
But batman always was on the fly( and bane was on that Molly that made him strong, we are not talking movie bane here)
In all honesty I just like batman more, always connected better with his stories especially frank millers batman, dude was straight killer
I still think batman would bring some type of scramble device to the fight and after that punch tony in the chest and fight would be a wrap... People forget ironman would use prep work too, stayed getting stomped by the manchurian but had to go back to the drawing board
Batman had SHARK REPELLANT in his belt my dudes....lol

Huge iron man geek :lol:

A scramble device wouldn't work though, The silver centiron has a defense against EMPs :lol:

And iron man made a new hulk buster remember? The Mk 2 drone, and suit. Which could still hold it's own against hulk, something batman couldn't do.,,

Again with the prep time talk. Ok, how much time are we talking about? 5mins? A week? Do they get the same amount? Who needs less prep time? Who's prep time is better? Lol just quit that mess

Huge iron man geek :lol:

A scramble device wouldn't work though, The silver centiron has a defense against EMPs :lol:

And iron man made a new hulk buster remember? The Mk 2 drone, and suit. Which could still hold it's own against hulk, something batman couldn't do.,,
Yea but he was still defeated in the new hulk buster armor in world war hulk and had reed richards( mr.fantastic) take ironman out lol... So it's all about how/translate in comics jafeel me, big hulk,batman,Spider-Man fan here
But none the less it would be a good fight of two geniuses, both have strengths and weaknesses and both do prep work

Iron Man easy.

Tony Stark while not the best strategist....in a heads up fight with no preparation time, IM would blast that dude straight to apokolips.

It would take some time but IM would just track batz and choke him with his utility belt.

Come on in a straight up combat Iron man is winning. Batman is still a human being with some gadgets on his belt and a suit. Can batman's suit fire off energy blasts? Can batman fly without a jetpack? come on now. The most Batman could do was fire off an emp. This whole batman can beat God with the right prep argument seems like a copout

I'd go with Bruce/Bat's over Tony/Iron Man.

Even though in a head to head encounter, Tony would likely win, the simple truth of the matter is that Bruce is much too shrewd to engage Tony in a head on fight. Y'all Batman naysayers want to downplay Bruce's skills as a tactician and strategist as irrelevant, but these very attributes have always been emphasized and deemed as fundamental aspects of his character.

Second point: Batman wears a mask (a suit by extension) merely as a device to protect the loved ones of Bruce Wayne. He doesn't derive any special advantages from it. Without the suit, Bruce is still capable of crime-fighting because of qualities that are innate to him, and not the Batman suit: high intellect, physical prowess, extensive knowledge of various fighting styles (martial arts, wrestling, etc), detective skiils, etc. Remember, Batman is an effective hero sans Superpowers.

What innate abilities does Tony have? He's a genius? Ok I'll give y'all that, but Bat's aint no dummy himself. I'll expand on why Tony's genius will always succumb to Batman's intellect later, though. What other innate abilities does Tony have?..............

Unlike Bruce, who can hold his own without donning the Batman costume, Tony is NOTHING without the Iron Man costume. The Iron Man suit is the point of origin for much of his crime-fighting strength and capabilities. The Iron Man suit IS the superpower. You take it away, or render it useless, and you've reduced Tony Stark to the rank of a mere mortal. In this frame of things, sans respective "hero accessories", clearly, the Bruce Wayne/Batman combo > Tony Stark/Iron Man combo.

Head to Head with hero costumes in tow: Iron Man > Batman

Head to Head without hero costumes in tow: Bruce > Tony

Tie-braker: Bruce/Batman > Tony/Iron Man...

because as already explained, a head to head between Batman and Iron Man would never happen because Bruce Wayne's innate abilities as a shrewd tactician, strategist, and detective would give him enough foresight to avoid such a calamitous situation. Also, consider that much like Stark, Bruce is a resourceful Billionaire. Thus, simply stated, Bruce could himself build an external shell that could go toe-to-toe with the Iron Man shell. Whose to say he can't?

The last thing worth touching upon has to do with emotions. Tony Stark wears his on the outside, Bruce Wayne does not. In effect, Tony could easily be manipulated--have his genius, his greatest innate asset, clouded by his emotions--if Bruce pushed the right buttons. In theory, the tables can be turned just as easily, but consider that Bruce and everyone ALREADY KNOWS Iron Man's true identity (this highlights yet another flaw in Tony Stark: over-confidence and arrogance) while Batman's remains, for the most part, a secret; thus Bruce could hit Tony where it hurts even before Tony was aware that there was beef between them. Tony could probably figure out Bat's true identity in due time, but it wouldn't do him much help as by then Bruce would have already gotten the upper hand.

In the end, if I hadn't been clear enough, the tandem of Bruce Wayne and Batman would best the tandem of Tony Stark and Iron Man because Bruce Wayne and/or Batman are equally effective and capable heroes in their own right, independent of each other. The Batman costume is a facade to maintain Bruce's identity and to protect his loved ones. Nothing more, nothing less. You can take away the Batman costume, and Bruce Wayne would still be a capable hero because the qualities that make Batman formidable are INNATE to Bruce Wayne. The same cannot be said about Tony Stark. Tony NEEDS the Iron Man appendage(s) to be an effective hero. Without it, he's nothing; the Iron Man suit is what engenders him with superpowers, without which he's just a regular person.

Last edited:
Orson_Welles_Citizen_Kane_clapping_.gif

Back
Top Bottom