batman/Bruce wayne vs Iron man/ tony stark

Give Batman two days to prepare and Stark is toast.

If they just happen to meet in a back alley, give it to Ironman.

Yeah yall not being honest with yall selves at this point. Not even being clear which versions are even being compared.

This Tony without the suit is done is a fallacy. I mean first Tony IS the suit and before that it wasn't like he was some "mere mortal" :lol:

It's just different scenarios chaps, it's like having prime Ali vs Tyson without 2 months to get ready strategy wise.

I'd still pick Ali but hesitantly so.

Two months and he figures Tyson out mentally/physically.

Ali Late TKO there.

Last edited:
That's why I said if they had prep time it could go either way. Dudes acting like Tony is some dumbass or something.

For some reason this had me rolling lol.

But, you guys do have a point with the prep time. Stark wouldn't just sit on his *** before round 2. He'd be cooking something up also.

Yall all really going in with your sides
laugh.gif

If you break it down and look at it. Chance meeting, Iron Man would win but he wouldn't kill Bats or he'd survive anyway. Bats would crawl to his cave and prep. He'd create some computer virus and bankrupt Stark's businesses. Then he'd defeat him with that virus and beat him with w/e suit he's in buy all his suits and Tony would be poor and probably be an alcoholic again but in typical Tony fashion he'd eventually get on his feet after some moment of clarity, think of some crazy genius plan, make a new armor and business, recoup his funds, get his old armor back or destroy them and he and Bats would end up either fighting to the death or calling it a draw.
Yo bruh can you make this into a movie? Cheers

with no suits on bruce is going to destroy tony
I don't get why you dudes can't grasp this.

You cannot catch Tony without a suit, nor can you take it off. It is apart of his body. It's in his bones. He controls it with his mind.

Why don't we flip it and make it a possible scenario, like Batman without his armor.

Iron Man busts through Wayne Enterprises and catches Bruce Wayne in a suit. Welp, what is he going to do, punch him? One repulsor blast and he is done.

Stop with the "Oh if he didn't have his primary power then he'd lose" because Batman would lose %90 of the fights he was in if you took away his gadgets.

With batman it's always about "prep time" :rolleyes. No prep time allowed, only surprise pop quizzes.

we'll settle it like this :

Without any technology to help them, both would just be rich douche.

come at me 8)

After watching the series on Extremis, Batman will be cooked, prep or no prep.

I would say Batman because he'd have everything he'd need to know to defeat Tony---his weaknesses,and strengths.
I'd advise you all to watch Justice League Doom to get a sense of Batman's meticulousness and how he would have contingencies set place for every "friend" or foe.
Batman is like Sherlock, he's always a step ahead of the game, his attention to detail is unmatched. That's just my opinion though lol! It'll definitely be a match-up of intellect 8)8)

I would say Batman because he'd have everything he'd need to know to defeat Tony---his weaknesses,and strengths.
I'd advise you all to watch Justice League Doom to get a sense of Batman's meticulousness and how he would have contingencies set place for every "friend" or foe.
Batman is like Sherlock, he's always a step ahead of the game, his attention to detail is unmatched. That's just my opinion though lol! It'll definitely be a match-up of intellect 8)8)

How is batman Sherlock? Iron man is definitely Sherlock

Sherlock_holmes_robert_downey_jr.jpg

Stark frail doh.

Not really.

With the new arc reactor with the element he created (Who can break the laws of physics and create matter?) he isn't frail, he is stronger than he has ever been.

Putting a cyborg up against a human just ain't gonna fly

basically..

how batty gon handle missles and lasers that take out tanks and **** or even a dam punch from a robot?

iron man can just grab him and fly his *** deep into the ocean and leave him there :lol:

hell drop him in a volcano or something

RIP

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom