BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT and JOKER..now available!! Finally!

Hello everyone....

As always, I apologize for taking so long to update you guys. I've been extremely busy these past few weeks....I've actually changed jobs since mylast post. No joke...I am now working for Warner Bros. Consumer Products in Worldwide Marketing! It's a dream job come true for me and I'm excitedbeyond belief!! I would like to think that this project had something to do with it. Who knows. So, when I said before that this project was officiallylicensed by WB, I was not kidding...
wink.gif
This is the real deal....

At any rate...I am still commited to seeing my project become a success. Check the website www.limitedsoles.com forthe most updated information. Click on the contact page and send in your email. Your information will go directly to my dear friend and colleague, Amii, andshe will keep your information on file in the database. When the shoes are available, she will send a mass email letting everyone know!

We have received coverage on WSAs website as well as www.supermanhomepage.com . This is all very, very excitingand I can't thank you all enough for your support and feedback about these shoes. I really believe they will become a success...

Thanks again and please feel free to continue to post your feedback and questions...

-j.

Congrats on the job usualsuspect. I can't believe it's been 7 long months of wait for that Superman shoe.

With your new job, does that mean the other DC characters (Green Lantern, WW, etc...) like you mentioned before will be scrapped? Or will you keep working onit?
Since your working in WB now, can you hook it up with some freebies?
happy.gif

Keep up the good work and congrats once again.

Whooo man God has really blessed you. And keep us informed because I may be getting both. And keep pumping them ideas out.

God Bless and hurry up
laugh.gif

these are cool.... if bapesta can knock off "uptowns" you can pull these off.... I'd cop the jokers just cuz

that's interesting design of the batman...but I need to see the whole pic of the shoes to total appreciate it......it's really a teaser..lolz I'mjust wondering how the spiderman looks like....

I just received an email from themt hat it will be released this week.
They will e-mail those who signed up 24 hours prior to it's sale time.
They also only accpet PayPal from what I understand.

The shoes are finally available for purchase at limitedsoles.com.
$110 each.

Back
Top Bottom