BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT and JOKER..now available!! Finally!

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

u wasted all my time for some knock-off forces?
How much time did you really waste?

Its not like he scammed you into buying before seeing pics, then you get the package and don't like what you are seeing after having plunked down themoney.

Its been updated that he put in plenty of work on the details so its not just another brand Greedy Genius or something with a quick grab the template and maketheir own colorway.

Don't like it don't buy it. You didn't buy so no big loss on your end. So you paid attention, you want a refund on that? Good luck.

No more disrespect meant than your jab at the shoes being just another a force knockoff. Peace.

no offense but a grown man wearing these let alone spending $110 on some knock-off af1's is quite ridiculous

Originally Posted by domc03

no offense but a grown man wearing these let alone spending $110 on some knock-off af1's is quite ridiculous
It's no more ridiculous than a grown man with more shoes than your average woman.

I saw Shaq wear the Superman sneakers when they showed him playing Golf at some kids charity thing on TNT.
Just thought I'd let you guys know.

lol man wat size is he anyways^^^^^they drop already im sure the website is on this post some where....and the price is 110

Back
Top Bottom