Batman vs Superman vol. Reasons why Superman would win

Do you agree with the top 10 reasons from the video?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Bats is my dude but if he doesn't have any kryp and they have a chance meeting he is done. But with prep time..... :lol:

Now we wait for the Batman fans to cry because he isn't given enough of an advantage.

batmanvssuperman.jpg

Bats is seriously one of the best comic book characters, probably top 3 but lettuce be cereal, he's beaten the heroes/villains he has because on paper it looks better, how boring would watching/reading something where bats gets his a** whipped by sups be?...it's what we would expect and what's logical...so on paper 8 out of 10 times writers will have bats be the winner somehow someway.

ITT:  Guy with Superman shirt on with Superman comics laying around in the video gives an 'objective' look on why Supes crushes Batman.

He may seem bias, but dude is DEAD ON.
lol the vid starts off with him saying, 'Superman is NOT OP!,' 
laugh.gif
, guy is on crack.  he doesn't seem bias, he IS bias.  i'd say the exact same thing if some other comic book nerd had a vid up dressed like batman talmbout, 'batman would annihilate wolverine, no sweat,' while playing with a toy replica of the batmobile. 

brb bout to watch part 2.

on another note i remember back in the day walking thru the toy aisle and never being able to find a regular black and grey suited batman action figure. They always had him in some super suit or some extra ish. "shrugs"

P.....R.....E.....P......
Joke really doesn't work in here doe
Even bats has beat superman
Logically i say superman wins but being that this nt somehow ironman would annihilate superman...smh,lol

Last edited:
Only in America can the super rich beat the super strong...

Nah, if Batman beat Superman it would be because of his super-intelligence/super-strategy rather than being super rich. Still, I'd go with Supes if just a spontaneous battle. I mean, this has happened before in the comics. Superman has punked Batman but Batman has also gotten him before.

Son...

Why is this even a debate?

Like... Batman is a regular dude. Superman is a super dude.

There can actually be a Batman in REAL LIFE. All you need is some training and a fat wallet.
Bats is also a genius. There's a reason he's considered the world's best detective.

That's how pathetic you know things are when you need a 25 min vid to explain why a super genius alien with a bunch of super powers can beat a human whose only skills are being a detective, knowing a bunch of fighting techniques, having advanced tech and gadgets, is rich, and is a strategist.

Keep in mind Superman is suppose to be the smartest man on Earth.
Bats is also a genius. There's a reason he's considered the world's best detective.
Superman is smarter than him though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom