Batman: Year One - Animated Adaptation First Look

LOL at Didio saying Miller didn't need to put a number one on the issue to change Batman forever:

LOL at Didio saying Miller didn't need to put a number one on the issue to change Batman forever:

My favorite Batman storyline ever.
Finally, DC's been talking about this since '09 when the Watchmen Motion Comics were released.

I'm not sure about the guy voicing Batman though..

Finally, DC's been talking about this since '09 when the Watchmen Motion Comics were released.

pimp.gif
. I never thought Bryan Cranston woukd be a serious actor because of Malcolm in the middle

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Who's that is your avy, looks like Ali Larter? Yea I'm feeling kind of eh about dude.

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

pimp.gif
. I never thought Bryan Cranston woukd be a serious actor because of Malcolm in the middle
I guess you haven't seen Breaking Bad haha

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Who's that is your avy, looks like Ali Larter? Yea I'm feeling kind of eh about dude.

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

pimp.gif
I guess you haven't seen Breaking Bad haha

Back
Top Bottom