Battle of the boybands: Backstreet Boys vs. N'Sync... WHO'S BETTER???

Hanson

....just kidding

LFO ftw
smokin.gif

NSYNC...all because of JT of course...i was so happy when he went solo!
backstreet boys was nice too though but they aint touchin JT

nah nsync had more good songs...i used to be in tha middle of the projects blastin bye bye bye.

This topic has to be nomintaed for the Worst Thread in NT history
smh.gif
@ the op for actually creating it.

Originally Posted by vctry20

Originally Posted by phillipprettyugly

BSB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*NSYNC

look @ the record sales.
Damn I hoped you just googled their record sales and this isn't off the top of the head information
it actually was off the top of my head.
wink.gif

but if you want an explanation (sensing your immaturity) -- last week i was looking up the record sales for The Eagles' greatest hits record, and i recallthe Backstreet Boys near the top of the list.

LFO FTW
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
� Dudes rhymes are fire.� On the real I think N'Sync wasbetter.

Man I remember when I would call myself MRS. TIMBERLAKE
laugh.gif
but yea I liked BSB but N'SYNC was my band and will always be!

BSB had the harmony, N'sync had the hype and JT was the poster boy. I would say as a band BSB, it was just more consistent and better quality of music.

Real talk

BSB had more vocal talent. All five of them kats could take a solo in a song while N Sync only had JC and Justin. BSB also got the timeless hits too. That"I Want It That Way" is gonna be playin on oldies and easy listening stations for decades
laugh.gif

N Sync was decent though. They had more of an R&B influence with their production.

98 Degrees was wack.

Personally though, I'll take Boyz II Men
pimp.gif

'Nsync all the way.

^^^^ More vocal talent huh? Have you listened to "I thought She Knew" off of the No Strings album? Maybe they had less individual talent, but the sumof the parts was better.

laugh.gif
at this post. I'm guessing you got the idea from jjb? and BSB, only cuz i use to think A.J was cool,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom