Battlefield 1 (Set in WW1) === 10/21/16 === PS4, XB1, Windows

:lol:

The game God has spoken folks. Don't argue or try to have your own opinion. Just accept it.
This is NOT open for discussion...

whats up for debate is whether or not people will leave BF4 for BF1 which was the original post i was responding to before all this back and forth.

i can be your game god if you want me to be, though.

lol im the only one who ever requests orders and the leader usually makes me SL.

I hate when the damn SL doesn't put out the attack/defend orders.
Then wanna feel some kind of way when you keep asking them to tag the flag.

Either keep up with us capping flags or relinquish command.

Last edited:
BF1 Update Dec 13

https://www.vg247.com/2016/12/12/ba...des-coming-with-the-giants-shadow-map-update/

Along with the Giant’s Shadow map, we’ll be getting Spectator mode, so you can make all manner of weird and wonderful content.

A custom game option has been added called Standard Issue Rifle that basically lets you use standard issue rifles for your faction.

As well as the introduction of the grenade launcher crossbow, the shotguns have been rebalanced with the range being reduced for the M97 trench gun, Model 10-A, and sawed-off shotgun.

There have been a lot more weapon changes, and gadgets and vehicles have been tweaked too.

I'm glad the 10-A shotgun is getting nerfed, but they keep trying to nerf the Hellriegel :smh:

I rocked with the 10-A hunter for the longest. It's still OP lmao. I been playing around with all the guns since I'm maxed out. Just copped the last gun I needed last night to complete my inventory (sawed off shotgun). Only thing left to do is hit rank 100. I think I'm 80 something right now.

Hellriegel needs more ammo. It's a good SMG, but if I don't have someone throwing me ammo I'm out after like 4-5 kills.

I rocked with the 10-A hunter for the longest. It's still OP lmao. I been playing around with all the guns since I'm maxed out. Just copped the last gun I needed last night to complete my inventory (sawed off shotgun). Only thing left to do is hit rank 100. I think I'm 80 something right now.

I just got the martini Henry recently and now trying to get my support to rank 10 and medic will be next.

I agree the hellriegal needs more ammo but you can mow down a squad before having to reload. If it had more ammo it would prob be too OP. I'm close to five service stars with it.

I just got the martini Henry recently and now trying to get my support to rank 10 and medic will be next.

I agree the hellriegal needs more ammo but you can mow down a squad before having to reload. If it had more ammo it would prob be too OP. I'm close to five service stars with it.
Martini Henry is good fun. I was using it a lot once I hit rank 10 scout, but now I've started to use some of the less popular snipers just for the hell of it. The support and medic rank 10 guns are so-so, I think both could use a buff in some way or another. Medic rank 10 gun could use a faster reload, honestly don't care too much that it's only 5 shots.. Support rank 10 gun could use either (1) larger magazine, (2) more stability or range, or (3) damage increase to even make it a competitor with the other MGs available at level 3. 

Martini Henry is good fun. I was using it a lot once I hit rank 10 scout, but now I've started to use some of the less popular snipers just for the hell of it. The support and medic rank 10 guns are so-so, I think both could use a buff in some way or another. Medic rank 10 gun could use a faster reload, honestly don't care too much that it's only 5 shots.. Support rank 10 gun could use either (1) larger magazine, (2) more stability or range, or (3) damage increase to even make it a competitor with the other MGs available at level 3. 

Yea I read about medic and support lvl 10 being the worst of the rank 10 weapons which is why I chose to rank them up last, and they're easier than Scout and Assault. The Gewehr 95 infantry is my favorite sniper as an aggressive scout.

I need some cats to play with on BF i havent played for like a month lol. Crownr0yaldaddy on XBL

Has anyone else noticed an increase in legendary drops? I feel like since I've hit level 80 (or maybe it's due to the "holiday" edition battlepacks?) I've been getting more red/blue drops and also getting a squad XP boost in every pack I open. I was getting puzzle pieces, but I'm 5/5 on both melee weapons now. 

Back
Top Bottom