Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

I thought the spawning was bad in MW I just got killed 3 or 4 times from spawning in front of the enemy with my back facing them
mad.gif
when those that patch come out?

anyone getting spawn killed its because people are set up in your spawn. i don't get how anyone could cry about anything spawn related in this game when you have like 5 options + a spawn beacon if people are using it.

just flew the helicopter for the first time got hyped cause it was 1 second before the match started and i saw it sprinted. pressed rt to throttle up... had no idea what i was doing, crashed in 8 seconds
pimp.gif

Yes, especially in the daylight.
sick.gif

$#!@* about that everyday

It was one of the biggest problems in beta and they still ignored it on release day.

I thought the spawning was bad in MW I just got killed 3 or 4 times from spawning in front of the enemy with my back facing them
mad.gif

Yeah. An example: One of my team flags is about the get overtaken; I die, but the flag hasnt been neutralized yet.
I choose to spawn at the same flag, but Im spawned near or right next to an enemy and they immediately see me and im instantly dead.
Like cmon. Spawn me somewhere away from the enemy.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

to the above: when there's 1-3 enemies around the flag, which was in my case, I should at least have a chance to stop them from taking the flag.

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Yes, especially in the daylight.
sick.gif

$#!@* about that everyday
It was one of the biggest problems in beta and they still ignored it on release day.

mad.gif

Yeah. An example: One of my team flags is about the get overtaken; I die, but the flag hasnt been neutralized yet.
I choose to spawn at the same flag, but Im spawned near or right next to an enemy and they immediately see me and im instantly dead.
Like cmon. Spawn me somewhere away from the enemy.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

to the above: when there's 1-3 enemies around the flag, which was in my case, I should at least have a chance to stop them from taking the flag.

100% disagree. why should you get rewarded for dying.  you knew 3 people were around so you either take the gamble of spawning with 3 pair of eyes possible of spotting you or choose a spot not immediately where you want to be but somewhere in the vicinity so you can sprint to it. again you have so many options to spawn just because you picked a bad one doesn't mean there needs to be a patch.
laugh.gif

Spawning in TDM is hilarious, though.

Btw, you don't get dog tags for all knife kills anymore? Just select ones?
nerd.gif

^ think its depends on how you knife. the kills i got where i came from the back, nh, were dog tags. but the ones from the front were no dog tags

edit:
laugh.gif
@people complaining about the spawning. YOU get to CHOOSE where to spawn at. its not a COD based spawn system. you take that chance with spawning in a fire fight.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

...and trading it in as soon as I beat the campaign. This is Medal of Honor with vehicles.
grin.gif
Please, tell me how it isn't.
They fixed a few things from the BETA, but I still see people falling through the map, hiding in rocks, ect.

87 missiles to take out a helicopter... No one playing the game, just wanting to fly jets. 

Its a good game, but not worth me keeping it with all the great games coming out.
it takes 3-4 shots to take down a helicopter

how can no one be playing the game and just wanting to fly jets when only certain maps have jets and there isn't 10 jets to fly for each side

you must just suck at the game and love to complain

Very impressed with this game. Enjoying the MP a lot. Add me up if your gonna be on tonight ill be on in about 30 minutes. PSN ID- highduhboy206

just bought it!

psn adrian1221

what do i do now? lol can anyone help me on how to join an NT squad

thanks!

Sooo, what class does everyone play with? I'm all Engineer w/SCAR-H  and Support w/M249
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, picking up Recon tho 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

grin.gif
They fixed a few things from the BETA, but I still see people falling through the map, hiding in rocks, ect.

87 missiles to take out a helicopter... No one playing the game, just wanting to fly jets. 

Its a good game, but not worth me keeping it with all the great games coming out.

how can no one be playing the game and just wanting to fly jets when only certain maps have jets and there isn't 10 jets to fly for each side

laugh.gif
The games a couple days old, of course people messing around trying out new things ....there more too do then run and gun

grin.gif

And you must be really trying to defend you precious game if you are worried about one man's opinion. Heaven forbid someone come in this thread and speak negatively about it. 
laugh.gif

Say what you will, but there will be a fraction of the amount of people playing in 3 months unless some issues are addressed. 

For those talkin about bf taking shots at cod. I'm positive they are.
The commercial says "above and beyond the call" the real thing is
"Above and beyond the call of duty" ..... Shots fired. I wonder when cod will start with the "vehicles"???

And you must be really trying to defend you precious game if you are worried about one man's opinion. Heaven forbid someone come in this thread and speak negatively about it. 
laugh.gif

Say what you will, but there will be a fraction of the amount of people playing in 3 months unless some issues are addressed. 
if someone makes a ******ed statement I call them out on them regardless

I play both COD and BF but the things you wrote are beyond idiotic

laugh.gif

Son... <3 to those who were apart of that CRAZY long gaming sesh... Time flew. Didnt even realize it til i saw 6am
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
The LOLz though
laugh.gif

GGs
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Didn't realize the power of the tripod on a MG
30t6p3b.gif

Whole platoons falling before my might
laugh.gif

Playing by myself is getting depressing though, randoms are terrible. Add me, I'll be on tonight.

Just finished the Campaign. It is quite linear... and some elements didn't seem to be introduced properly (felt like some facts were just thrown in). The random situational button pressing is annoying (especially on PC - TONS of buttons so you can't press one right away), but I thoroughly enjoyed the campaign. Had me hooked all throughout.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Would watch it if it gets turned into a movie. Just sayin'
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
  • Miller - having a headset on during that scene caught me off guard. Just sad.
    frown.gif
     Blackburn's squadmates too.
    ohwell.gif
  • It seemed like, in this game, they threw morality out the window and blew it up with an RPG.
    laugh.gif
    Quite a breath of fresh air from previous campaigns.
  • So he killed himself in the end, right? Because of the radiation? 
    nerd.gif

EDIT: By the way, PS3 NTers looking to run a few rounds of BF3 Multiplayer, hit me up. PSN ID/Origin ID: zk1mpls

Man, leveling up on two platforms is a chore! But I'm enjoying both, regardless. I still find BF3 PS3 more enjoyable, so far. Leveled up on PS3 in one-third the time on PC.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Anybody else having trouble getting a match on BF3 PC? Can't connect to servers. Login always fails.
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom