Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Just finished the Campaign. It is quite linear... and some elements didn't seem to be introduced properly (felt like some facts were just thrown in). The random situational button pressing is annoying (especially on PC - TONS of buttons so you can't press one right away), but I thoroughly enjoyed the campaign. Had me hooked all throughout.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Would watch it if it gets turned into a movie. Just sayin'
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
  • Miller - having a headset on during that scene caught me off guard. Just sad.
    frown.gif
     Blackburn's squadmates too.
    ohwell.gif
  • It seemed like, in this game, they threw morality out the window and blew it up with an RPG.
    laugh.gif
    Quite a breath of fresh air from previous campaigns.
  • So he killed himself in the end, right? Because of the radiation? 
    nerd.gif

EDIT: By the way, PS3 NTers looking to run a few rounds of BF3 Multiplayer, hit me up. PSN ID/Origin ID: zk1mpls

Man, leveling up on two platforms is a chore! But I'm enjoying both, regardless. I still find BF3 PS3 more enjoyable, so far. Leveled up on PS3 in one-third the time on PC.
sick.gif
laugh.gif
yes the hand to hand combats are
eyes.gif

just finished where the train scene and now in tank mode
pretty good so far to me

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Also,

Driving a Jeep off the Peak on Damavand Peak =
eek.gif
So much win
laugh.gif
I've been meaning to try this.
roll.gif

I'll be on today at sometime. Let's run some.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Also,

eek.gif
So much win
laugh.gif
roll.gif

damn, that would be awesome. 
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Actually had a decent few rounds on PC. Ah, the wonders of having VOIP on PC... and having friends on mics. What was DICE thinking making that a Battlelog party-only feature!? If they're having problems with that, maybe they could copy BC2's chat. Why fix something that isn't broken?  
eyes.gif

Anyway, it's already 1 am here. Calling it a night, so I can run with NTers on PS3 first thing in the morning. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Also,

eek.gif
So much win
laugh.gif
roll.gif

damn, that would be awesome. 
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
It truly was.
If youve ever been on a rollercoaster and felt that feeling right when you got to the top of the highest point of the rollercoaster and are about to drop straight down.

I felt that for a split second... i was like "OOOHHHH CHIIITTT" 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 I loled... 

Only in BF. Ive had so many BF moments already, its crazy 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

if someone makes a ******ed statement I call them out on them regardless

I play both COD and BF but the things you wrote are beyond idiotic

laugh.gif

You understand I wasn't being literal, yes? Play a game of Rush or Conquest and tell me how many people are capturing points against how many people are driving some vehicle off into the middle of nowhere.
Please, refrain from using the word "******ed" as well, it's offensive to some.

I bought the game yesterday and I realize I'm not as good as I imagined. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Finally got the hang of flying. I can see a lot of damage being done once I get my skills up.

A lot of the random players I play with when joining a game do not stick to the objective at all. While everyone is camping I'm getting sniped. I find myself finishing games with k/d ratios of 5/13 with more points then others with more kills. 
grin.gif
grin.gif

How do I join the NT platoon?

PSN - DaBottom305

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

which map/type of game is it when you base jump?i played the game for a couple of hours and i never once played that map
mad.gif
frown.gif
Damavand Peak. Rush. Attackers. 2nd or 3rd base.
Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

how do i activate the parachute? when i need to escape a chopper id like to live...
Rapidly hit X and/or A on your controller.

Just unlocked the mortar today its 
pimp.gif
Conquest is kinda whack on certain maps because everyone waits for vehicles.

BTW i think you can hit a button to open the chute but it also depends how far in the air you are.

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

which map/type of game is it when you base jump?i played the game for a couple of hours and i never once played that map
mad.gif
frown.gif

Damavand Peak, 2nd base.
smokin.gif
Use the Server Browser, my friend.
wink.gif
Conquest at Nohshar Canals is frustrating without a functioning squad. Long walks and few enemies. PS3 chat still sucks.
30t6p3b.gif
Just went out to the supermarket to pick up some groceries. Be back in an hour or so. PS3 NTers add me up! PSN: zk1mpls

is this game worth the 60 or not?

i got this with the target deal debating keeping or flipping for MW3

Originally Posted by UnderMedicated

Just unlocked the mortar today its 
pimp.gif
Conquest is kinda whack on certain maps because everyone waits for vehicles.

BTW i think you can hit a button to open the chute but it also depends how far in the air you are.

Spam the $$++ outta that morta.

I feel like you get the most points playing conquest. Rush is my favorite gametype though.

Im about to give up on this game.

I only play TDM btw.

The US guns are much better, powerful than the RU guns. I hate being RU, the guns suck. Spawn points are worse, you can get trapped easy by the enemy. Game is buggy and glitchy, I got shot by a guy with a pistol who magically floated across the screen. I shot a guy 4x (M16A3) and it didn't kill him, chased him around the corner, and he hit me twice with a pistol and dropped me. It showed he had 40% life left, I had a full 100%.

This game is wild, in a bad way. I'm trying very had to not think about the short comings but it's too damn frustrating.

if you're trying to level up quickly have a friend take a tank or truck in your base, and flip it over by driving over a ledge. while the tank is upside down keep repairing it can get a cool 15,000- 20,000 xp per match

Back
Top Bottom