Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Just played a couple rounds and actually did well. Haha.

Enjoying the engineering and support classes. I think I'll be focusing on those two classes first. I am terrible with sniping. Smh.

Just started playing today...

-The spawn campers in this game on TDM are something else 
sick.gif

mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif
as soon as I revive there's a dude posted with a SCAR or some @#$% ready to light me up
-Mortars
indifferent.gif

-Snipers on large maps
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

-a @#$@$@ health meter? Seriously???? And why does it take the starting rifles an unloading of an entire clip to MAYBE get a kill, while dudes who have been playing nonstop have rifles that can take me out in a few hits? I've shot massive amounts of bullets from point blank range at someone and 50% of the time I still get taken out. @#$% reminds me of Halo (which I hated just for that reason)
-I've been killed several times by dudes who are glued to barriers and somehow go through them while prone to get kills

I'm not that bad at this game but these things detract the fun factor for me. I was one of the few who actually enjoyed the single player too.Gonna see if it gets better when I unlock more stuff but for now it's trash (to me) and I'd rather play COD (which I'm honestly tired of)

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

sick.gif

mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif
as soon as I revive there's a dude posted with a SCAR or some @#$% ready to light me up
-Mortars
indifferent.gif

-Snipers on large maps
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

-a @#$@$@ health meter? Seriously???? And why does it take the starting rifles an unloading of an entire clip to MAYBE get a kill, while dudes who have been playing nonstop have rifles that can take me out in a few hits? I've shot massive amounts of bullets from point blank range at someone and 50% of the time I still get taken out. @#$% reminds me of Halo (which I hated just for that reason)
-I've been killed several times by dudes who are glued to barriers and somehow go through them while prone to get kills

I'm not that bad at this game but these things detract the fun factor for me. I was one of the few who actually enjoyed the single player too.Gonna see if it gets better when I unlock more stuff but for now it's trash (to me) and I'd rather play COD (which I'm honestly tired of)
Everything you just said has been in EVERY online FPS post-Halo era. You are just complaining because it's a new game. I love this new era of, if it's not mind blowing within the first hour you play, then it's trash.

-The Juice

sick.gif

mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif
-Mortars
indifferent.gif

-Snipers on large maps
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

-when you are revived there is a very low chance you will survive, as new players are moving into the area to kill your teammates, especially those trying to revive others. so i dont see why you expect to be alive every time someone revives you

-mortars can be annoying, just move fast, you should only be dying of motars if you are camping yourself.

-snipers on big maps makes people play smart...you gotta run by always ducking/diving...hiding behind objects and just not running out to the open. this eliminates the #%*%*+!+ COD style of always just sprinting and spamming  bullets/knifing.

-more then likely why you don't get a kill is because you spam the bullets...time your shots in bursts, that way they are more accurate...if you keep just holding trigger you will die ASAP...time your shots..aim and be relaxed when you shoot...you are probably so hungry for a kill when you see someone u just start spamming...gotta be smart and stealth.

-still some issues that need to be patched...but for me the biggest thing that sucks is SUCKING.

practice up

Originally Posted by copped

sick.gif

mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif
-Mortars
indifferent.gif

-Snipers on large maps
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

-when you are revived there is a very low chance you will survive, as new players are moving into the area to kill your teammates, especially those trying to revive others. so i dont see why you expect to be alive every time someone revives you

-mortars can be annoying, just move fast, you should only be dying of motars if you are camping yourself.

-snipers on big maps makes people play smart...you gotta run by always ducking/diving...hiding behind objects and just not running out to the open. this eliminates the #%*%*+!+ COD style of always just sprinting and spamming  bullets/knifing.

-more then likely why you don't get a kill is because you spam the bullets...time your shots in bursts, that way they are more accurate...if you keep just holding trigger you will die ASAP...time your shots..aim and be relaxed when you shoot...you are probably so hungry for a kill when you see someone u just start spamming...gotta be smart and stealth.

-still some issues that need to be patched...but for me the biggest thing that sucks is SUCKING.

practice up

By revive I meant deploying after dying. The TDM random spawn will put me 2 feet away from an enemy camper who shoots me immediately. And I don't spam bullets either, I always switch my guns to semi auto. It just pisses me off because when I see a sniper, I shoot him (and I KNOW I hit him because I see his health meter going down
indifferent.gif
) and it still takes at least 10 shots to kill him. And of course, while I'm bringing his health down for 5 seconds straight, some other sniper sees me and takes me out

Like I said I'm not giving up on this game already. I'm gonna keep playing until I unlock the better guns and wait for the patch, but for now it's not that fun for me

try playing other modes, TDM is boring. rush and conquest is where all the action is at.
is anyone on right now? lets get a squad together

Originally Posted by poorniko

try playing other modes, TDM is boring. rush and conquest is where all the action is at.
is anyone on right now? lets get a squad together

We just finished. Gonna go back in an hour

sick.gif

mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif
-Mortars
indifferent.gif

-Snipers on large maps
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Brah, im a CoD player at HEART but I bring my CoD skills in this game and i woop %!* in TDM.
Look at my TDM win streaks and my stats:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/HoyMeLindsay/

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

These dudes are not ready for my CoD skills.

Here are some tips:

1. When a TDM game is about to start and the countdown is ticking, check your surroundings. An enemy will ALWAYS spawn near you

2. When you're prone behind a fence, you can shoot through the crack and hit the enemies feet. Expecially TDM on Tehran Highway 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

3. Find your favorite gun, and unlock the Night Vision Scope for it. I see losers from a mile away with that thing. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

4. FLANKING IS YOUR FRIEND if you don't have the Night Vision unlocked. You easily get multiple kills.

Game is dope but I be getting mad frustrated when I get put in a squad with RANDOMS.
Rage hard as hell cursing these dudes out for not sticking to objectives.

Where the PSN players at?!
Squad up!

3 XBOX360 NT Platoons and none for NT PS3 just yet. Sad.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

add me up on PS3 and on PC (peep the sig). I might be on the other side of the world (GMT+8 ) but I try to run with NTers, especially during the weekends.

Btw, havent really run with BF3 PC dudes since the Beta. How come y'all online on Battlelog but not playing?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom