Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Well, i'll be trading this and Black Ops in for MW3
frown.gif

Mind as well since all my friends are gonna be on it.
People are are considering to get this game! Do NOT be confused. Im not trading it because this game sucks.

This game is amazing and the online is prob. one of the best i've ever played. (Exceeds CoD by far)

But moneys tight for me i gotta do what i gotta do 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by donpoppa

Has the dr. pepper labels been popping up in yall area yet?

Not sure in my area but i know they have in Witnessmycalm and The Juice's area.

^ Yeah. I copped dos bottles. One for the Dr Pepper camo & One for the Wolf Pack Dog Tags.
Originally Posted by Hoy Its Lindsay

Well, i'll be trading this and Black Ops in for MW3 
frown.gif

Mind as well since all my friends are gonna be on it.
People are are considering to get this game! Do NOT be confused. Im not trading it because this game sucks.

This game is amazing and the online is prob. one of the best i've ever played. (Exceeds CoD by far)

But moneys tight for me i gotta do what i gotta do 
eyes.gif
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

I beat campaign earlier today. It was boring, to say the least. The script is horrible, and DICE holds your hands pretty much all the way through it. I didn't feel engaged in the mission, it was very linear. Over the course of playing it exactly 7 days, I think it took me a total of 6.5-7 hours to beat.

The interrogation scenes are the worse, some of the weakest visuals, sub-par voice acting and painful to watch. As much as I hated the "thrown in and out" mission, I couldn't wait to start it get over the interrogation room. The best part of campaign is the intro, the part DICE has shown off months before release. After that, it's luke warm gameplay though out. I give the campaign a C-. I bought the game FOR campaign, that single player trailer sold me. DICE should focus on MP, and less on SP, because they seriously don't know how to piece a good scripted campaign mission together.

P.S. Those QTE are some of the worst places, miss used in video game history. DICE should be ashamed of themselves.

Finally gave in and copped today. My first battlefield game and I'm doing pretty good! Send me some invites/friend requests...Xbox GT: X Doc Holiday.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I beat campaign earlier today. It was boring, to say the least. The script is horrible, and DICE holds your hands pretty much all the way through it. I didn't feel engaged in the mission, it was very linear. Over the course of playing it exactly 7 days, I think it took me a total of 6.5-7 hours to beat.

The interrogation scenes are the worse, some of the weakest visuals, sub-par voice acting and painful to watch. As much as I hated the "thrown in and out" mission, I couldn't wait to start it get over the interrogation room. The best part of campaign is the intro, the part DICE has shown off months before release. After that, it's luke warm gameplay though out. I give the campaign a C-. I bought the game FOR campaign, that single player trailer sold me. DICE should focus on MP, and less on SP, because they seriously don't know how to piece a good scripted campaign mission together.

P.S. Those QTE are some of the worst places, miss used in video game history. DICE should be ashamed of themselves.

Multiplayer is off the meat rack tho 
laugh.gif

Haven't even touched the campaign 
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Some shorty on twitter gave me my 3 dr pepper codes [/color]
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Camo x T-Rex x Bottle opener copped![/color]

SO whats the verdict on this game, i'm considering copping it today but I'm getting alot of mixed reviews from different people. Is it worth the money?

Second GPU came in today. So much better now compared to a single card.

Everything's smooth for the most part. Tehran is actually fixed now it seems.

Really enjoyed my last game, but its not on battle reports for some reason.

man the campaign was good but it was too short for me basically beat it in a day

Bought the game today... Play like 3 rounds... Pretty good, my first BF game and I'm digging it... Played the beta for a few days but I'm still a noob... Gonna do a little studying and hop on to it's after I out my daughter to sleep...

psn: premium718

why are people even playing TDM and complaining about it

BF has always been about objective game play and not some TDM trash

the spawn points in TDM are broken but no one plays BF for TDM

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Since no one bothered to make the Official NT PS3 Platoon, I created one myself. NT PS3's BF3 presence needs to be felt.
laugh.gif

Here: http://battlelog.battlefi...oon/2832655391376210266/

so it should make NTers squad up together much easier.
I submitted an app to join the Platoon...can someone accept it please?
My bad, fam. Took a longer nap than anticipated. Accepted your app and 5 others.
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Also Pg 1 is updated with BattleLog Platoon Links for the 360 & PS3

Where you at PC platoon?
Slade made a PC one a week or so ago: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655241018057487/

Back
Top Bottom