Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

usually i stay with automatic rifles like aek/m416 etc. but i stay consistent with foregrip/holo sights/supressor.

my take on the maps....keep it moving no camping whatsoever. i like it that they put 1 flag for domination atleast in an open which for some reason everyone always try to get it. favorite mode is TDM. whoever invented the gun battle match should off themselves.

reichd3rd is the GT

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

if people arent enjoying games and worrying about stats. go to cod
Just trying to make my stats more respectable. had a rough start on BF3 PC. 
laugh.gif
 Complete opposite of BF3 PS3. 
Nope, it just resets your current stats, but not your all-time stats. Does that make any sense? You still keep the XP, the unlocks, and the levels. 

I use the AUG A3 for Assault most of the time (Already got 4 service stars and counting the first 2 days I used it).
smokin.gif
 Top 5 weapons I use: M416 (8 service stars), M320 (Metro Conquest 64 Ultimate Weapon), Knife, AUG A3, and the .44 Magnum I think. 

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

my take on the maps....keep it moving no camping whatsoever. i like it that they put 1 flag for domination atleast in an open which for some reason everyone always try to get it. favorite mode is TDM. whoever invented the gun battle match should off themselves.

reichd3rd is the GT
Gun Game needs to be tweaked. They need to start with higher-powered weapons going down to the weakest ones, so guys don't pull away so easily. And they should've made it Free-For-All. 
It's a challenge to win a round, though. Still have yet to win one. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

reichd3rd is the GT
Gun Game needs to be tweaked. They need to start with higher-powered weapons going down to the weakest ones, so guys don't pull away so easily. And they should've made it Free-For-All. 
ohwell.gif
Trying to get a kill with the LVG is real hard though.
laugh.gif

reichd3rd is the GT
ohwell.gif

i think the guns are fine but it deff should be free for all. By the time i find someone its like a team race to kill the person or at least assist lead to a full kill cause getting an assist with a sniper rifle is a female dog. I have had good luck with it though i played twice and have won both times. I think i may reset my stats i haven't played the game much cause i sold and bought it back but when i came back it took me a while to get the hang of the game and my kd is prob horrible

Originally Posted by Majesty22

Anyone else having a lower fps on the Closed Quarters maps?
Haven't really noticed. I have my in-game V-Sync on my GTX680 and recording FRAPs at 60 fps and the frame rate drops to about 54-58fps. Yeah... maybe it does. *shrug* 
laugh.gif

Will try to play with V-Sync turned off later and see what happens. Operation Metro usually gets 84-90 fps on Ultra at 1920 x 1080 (60Hz).

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

reichd3rd is the GT
ohwell.gif

i think the guns are fine but it deff should be free for all. By the time i find someone its like a team race to kill the person or at least assist lead to a full kill cause getting an assist with a sniper rifle is a female dog. I have had good luck with it though i played twice and have won both times. I think i may reset my stats i haven't played the game much cause i sold and bought it back but when i came back it took me a while to get the hang of the game and my kd is prob horrible
Or they can copy COD (like they blatantly did with their Premium service 
laugh.gif
) and count assists towards a kill. It's so frustrating when you get a 99% kill assist. 
mad.gif
 I've several had 100% kill assists as well. 
indifferent.gif

I think they made it with teams so that the game lasts longer... and I think to help out the W/L ratio. That would suck if there was only  1 of 64 players with the W and everybody takes an L. I think it still registers as a W if your teammate wins the game.Correct me if I'm wrong. 
laugh.gif

Only positive note I can think of with having teams is you can see where your teammate died (shows on the map). Oh... and you can all gang up on/troll that guy needing the last knife kill and kill his victim first before he knifes him. 
roll.gif

got the game im bunz
laugh.gif
never know where they killing me from, everyones laser pointers blinding me, should i get premium? got the game for 15 shipped with the code but damn 50$ is a lot
laugh.gif
will the content make the game more enjoyable?

whats the best game mode im trying to stay away from tdm been playing rush

add me j killionaire

Rush and conquest is the only modes I ever play. Im still garbage with the jets/helicopters though. GT is UT1019. I dont play often though, maybe if NT gets a squad going i'll jump on.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

got the game im bunz
laugh.gif
never know where they killing me from, everyones laser pointers blinding me, should i get premium? got the game for 15 shipped with the code but damn 50$ is a lot
laugh.gif

add me j killionaire
yeah i believe Premium is worth it if you put in time to play the game. By the way... stay out of open spaces. You get killed really easily if you don't find cover. don't sit too much in one area either. Most of the structures are destructible. Buildings can collapse on you. Working as a team will reward you at the very least with a ton of points, not to mention it's much easier to win.
The best game mode I play in is still probably Rush. TDM is surprisingly a close second now. Conquest is so-so. SQDM is fine. My worst is Gun Game. 
laugh.gif
sick.gif

ok so my xbox is stupid, i added the code the other day for bf3 everything went fine, i bought minecraft a few weeks ago all good...now when im trying to load the points on xbox for premium it says i have an error now ms says i have to wait 3-5 days to get it fixed i already bought the points but cant redeem the code now smh dude on the phone was all nervous and like trying to make battlefield related jokes said something about murphy murphy he was all
laugh.gif
i was all 
indifferent.gif

anyways ive been getting better any nt platoon 360? wanna run tomorrow afternoon add me 

joe i think i still have you on my list if you are on when i am ill send you an invite. I play with another nter from time to time if he is on we can get a squad going

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

joe i think i still have you on my list if you are on when i am ill send you an invite. I play with another nter from time to time if he is on we can get a squad going

yeah i still have u, thats a bet, ill be getting on around 3pm

Am i the only one who thinks that the JNG-90 is broken? Clear headshots in hardcore and the guy doesn't die? Whatever i found my favorite sniper. SV-98. Don't know why i didn't like at first. Maybe because how it looks but it's seriously the best all arounder. Got a 31 kill streak with it in Oman. I just went from D flag to A flag. 

it seems like more people in this thread play PS3 a lot. thinking getting it. but to those new players heres a tip

-spot enemies using select (xbox)
-hug the corners and i mean that. can't be running around doing rambo style. this aint COD.
-Close Quarters Maps use claymores...easiest kills ever!!
-if you want to level up quick use MEDIC
-Play the effin Objective (PTFO) unless its a TDM
-Drop Health Kit/AMMO easy points
-Use smoke grenades for those open objectives in Close Quarters

that's it for now
GT: reichd3rd

got the game im bunz
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

add me j killionaire
Russian Key stores cell premium for 10.00

Originally Posted by sladewilson

got the game im bunz
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

add me j killionaire
Russian Key stores cell premium for 10.00
Can you pm me some info on this 

well another double xp weekend another 8-9 lvls ranked up
it was fun... played with Yalla and Adrain but not at the same time
ohwell.gif

hopefully they have more of these coming up
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by yallayalla

was soooo close winning gun master
mad.gif
mad.gif

ended up 2nd place

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]best I've gotten was 5th like 3 or 4 times... so damn annoying. [/color]
mad.gif
mad.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]cats get out to real early leads and coast. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] so damn frustrating. [/color]

Originally Posted by im that one

mad.gif
mad.gif

ended up 2nd place

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]best I've gotten was 5th like 3 or 4 times... so damn annoying. [/color]
mad.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
gun master soo fun, its a nice change of pace ...i hate it once i get to the Magnum and MK3A1, the hit marker seem soo off with those two guns
mad.gif
mad.gif

bad thing was me and this dude were tied up till knife mode and he got the kill first
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

but yeah, gun master is really fun
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by im that one

mad.gif
mad.gif

ended up 2nd place

mad.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
gun master soo fun, its a nice change of pace ...i hate it once i get to the Magnum and MK3A1, the hit marker seem soo off with those two guns
mad.gif
mad.gif
Best finish I had was like 3rd or 4th in a 32-player server. Was leading up until the SCAR-L I think... then came the JNG-90 
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

I actually like the Magnum now. It sucks I get the two kills too fast. 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Gun Master in Operation 925 is too boring. Guys get too spread apart in the map. Dudes actually camp/meet by the stairs going to the basement parking lot to get their kills. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom