Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

holy crap that looked awesome

I really don't know how they're gonna make console versions fun though because we only get 24 players max

[COLOR=#red]looks amazing... SNOW MAP!!

Lookin forward to it![/COLOR]

I literally just had like a Hr and a half long session on this for the first time in half a yr :wow:

My eyes already hurt :lol: I realized how much your eyes have to adjust to that game...

Had to buy a 12 Month XBL Gold membership card since i havent renewed it for months.

Then had to download a huge patch. Then i bought the C.Q.C. DLC (Which ive yet to play because i didnt know it was strictly TDM)

Anyways, I did .... MEH.

I was extremely rusty to begin with... I played Metro to see where i was skill wise i guess.... Went 40-20 .. but i was so erratic ... My shots were off and all that...

I TRIED to fly Jets... I can still maneuver... OK... ***** were bad... but its impossible to fly when u constantly try to join servers and fly when u have 2 Jets and a Apache from the other team chasing you down... That kinda pissed me off but w/e

I hve NO idea what the Console patch did... so i used my generic setup from January :lol:

Also noticed that there were TONS of servers not ran by EA or DICE and people having their own rules and regulations and ****... That was kinda ehh... And the ticket counts in the 1 i played in Op Metro was O_O

That game was tooo long...

What made me sign on today? Because i was bored. second because ive been seeing CQC DLC games on YT and made me miss it.. then i saw the trailer u guys posted in here for Armored Kill... I was like man.. lets try to get back into this... :lol:

It was a decent time though... :D

NHL 12 will probably still be my main game but this will get back into the rotation :pimp: ... or lack of ...lol

Coolest Story ever right?

Last edited:
Hey December/Chris, long time no see. The game definitely feels more polished after the patches in comparison to the release last October.

I wish DICE would feature another map in nighttime other than Tehran Highway. Just having the ability to do that with the current maps definitely changes a whole lot. I thought Frostbite 2 was dynamic? Shouldn't be that hard for them to implement. It would definitely be :smokin

Sup bruh ... :pimp:

Anyways played again today :wow:

I never knew BF3 made Conquest "domination" for that new DLC... Played a round of that in this tower one... I cant rmeember the name but it looked like a fancy building

Pretty fun :pimp:

Played Metro & Bazaar again today as well

Still try to figure out what attachments have been buffed or nerfed since January :lol:

PISSED!

I was getting my 1st 100+ kill game ... granted it ws on a huge rush ticket count

but then the **** freezes up or disconnects or kicked ... w/e it was froze my ****.. and i sign on BL and its not there...

Son.... Why? WHY THAT GAME? :stoneface: :\ :smh:

PISSED!
I was getting my 1st 100+ kill game ... granted it ws on a huge rush ticket count
but then the **** freezes up or disconnects or kicked ... w/e it was froze my ****.. and i sign on BL and its not there...
Son.... Why? WHY THAT GAME? :stoneface: :\ :smh:

that used to happen to me when I played on metro only servers with high tickets

That **** was so fun though :lol:

And nevermind... The Battle Report is up... :pimp:

Edit: I just realized that the admin on that server kicked out everyone who was on the top half of our team :smh: and the other team won because of it...

We were gonna win that **** too... Only had like a 100 or so tickets left ... Lame.

Last edited:
That **** was so fun though :lol:
And nevermind... The Battle Report is up... :pimp:
Edit: I just realized that the admin on that server kicked out everyone who was on the top half of our team :smh: and the other team won because of it...
We were gonna win that **** too... Only had like a 100 or so tickets left ... Lame.

I play on metro one time and got 30+ dogtags but It froze at the very end and it didn't show on the report, I was so mad because my friend and me have a competition with each other on how many dogtags we could get and that would have put me ahead of him

Just figured out that I can game share premium on the PS3.

Got it for my little brother, installing Premium on my PS3 now.

Having a lot of fun playing... :lol: :pimp:

When there are explosions everywhere and ppl dying and reviving and **** ... suppression effect, tank shells and gun fire... that **** is so crazy..

I always say "**** is going down right now!!!" :lol: :pimp:

The crazy thing is that when u usually see trailers of FPS games or video games in general .. they always make it seem so action packed and all that but when BF3 shows all that intense fighting going on... u seriously experience those ...

Played squad dm last night for a while with my little brother never realized how fun that game mode is. Perfect if you don't have a team of people talking cause with just us two we can carry our squad. I should be on tonight if anyone is on 360 tonight slicknick951

Yeah, squad dm is fun -especially with a bunch of people you know to squad up with. Much better on smaller maps.

Looking to run some BF3 possibly conquest or tdm? I'm on now and my buddy is on his way with his ps3 so we can squad up. Add me BigBaby913

Back
Top Bottom