Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Console graphics are amazing, and I like how you can kill close range with the sniper. 
Hoping on Thursday they release another map for us maybe with vehicles.
I had a few glitches like a blue screen and falling in the map but no biggie its a beta.

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Once during a game I dove for cover and this is what happened to me. lulz...
laugh.gif

and has anyone else had a problem where the screen would flash white or pink every now and then? in one game, I had it happen to me every 5 seconds. It literally gave me a migraine and my eyes started to hurt. I had to leave the game because of that.
mad.gif

Yea, no idea what the flashing screen was, but it happened to me a few times.
Also, people are already exploiting the false floor effect. It also works with the lockers on the 3rd part.... you can almost conceal yourself totally. 

Originally Posted by sole vintage

on the PC side, people figured out the password for EA's Caspian Border server
laugh.gif
able to use the jets
LMAO!
eek.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT: They shut that server down, apparently. BUT the guys that whine and whine all day on the BF3 EA UK forums seem to approve.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Not at all, I ain't fairly new to the BF franchise.
laugh.gif
  I used to be on BF1942 (the 1st one in the series??) heavy.  I also have both BFBC and BFBC2, played it for a good amount of time, not as much as COD titles, but a good amount.  So I'm familiar with the game modes.

I don't think the controls are exactly like BFBC2 at all.  BFBC2 had that momentum sway, like you couldn't really turn/strafe on a dime.  That might have been more realistic, but I didn't like that.  BF3 controls are on point, none of that momentum sway.  Only problem I had was getting stuck trying to get over certain boxes, stairs, steps, etc...  and the prone bobbling, which probably will get fixed.

Pistols are the truth in this game! I may end up using pistols more than primary's cause I can kill people easier with them for some reason. The glock 17
pimp.gif
I gotta find away to take that laser sight off though.

I can already tell I'm gonna be dicken around with the cars (not tanks) and planes a lot.  Drive-bys, fly-bys, tricks.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Didnt even know that .. My bad g...

&
The control layouts are the same as BC2... I think the only differnce between BF3 & BC2 controls is the sensitivity.. The default sensitivity is much much higher than it was in BC2... I had to turn it down... Idk if that hasto do with the controls being a bit "tighter"... but the gist of it feels fairly they same.  It does have momentum sway, you notice it when u pull out ur pistol & just turn left or right... Its not as noticeable though cause it feels "tighter" than it did in Bc2. But yes the controls are improved from BC2. Which is a plus .. It moves fairly fluently... Not CoD fluently though...  But thats ok ...

Zk1 - DEF trade them in...

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Its a beta bruh.. Bugs & Glitches are expected.
Fooo, you don't think I know that? 
laugh.gif

I'm just speaking my piece in reply to your piece. You're seeing "phenomenal," I'm not seeing "phenomenal." Simple as that.
So youre taking away how nice the game looks cause of the way it preforms? I dont understand? 

Man I been trying to add cwrite but your name never work on origin when i try to add

Someone can have beta code that came with my copy of MoH for PS3. I don't think I ever entered it anywhere and don't even know if it works.

I thought I was supposed to enter that code somewhere and get some kind of email for the actual beta code, but I never did any of that.

The beta was just ready for me to download through the PSN store. Maybe because the PSN store knew I played MoH on my PS3 in the past??

Here is the code - F594-64NT-9F68 - first come first served. Knock yourselves out and let me know if you are able to do anything with that code!

Might have to wait til tomorrow morning swagjones.. But 48 hours early access ain't sheet.

OP metro is pretty ridiculous
laugh.gif
when are they releasing Conquest on cas bay?

i think its that rage guy who sits on the recliner raging about his thoughts and about cod and bf...
laugh.gif
"he thinks hes a tree" 

^
That guys is kind of an idiot. One, he was running around the out-skirts of the map. Two, COD has infinitely more campers.

NT PlayStation 3
*WitnessMyCalm21 - Decembersown21
*ricerocket1 - reichd3rd
*zk1MPLS - zk1mpls
*derrty6232 - BURRack_Obama
*ChicagoKid23 - Donut1908/TheAlmightyDonut
*CherryJ23 - HTowns_own23
*Proshares - Bigbobbs87
*Rlak824 - Rlak824
*TheDauqs - J-Cuzzo
*0cks - RockCoKaneBlow
*Aveezy - June_The_Beast
*bustadimes - dhuang
ToAnotherLevel - Pharaoh_XVIII
GRyPR33 - GregC33
FlatbushFiyah23 (same screen name)

NT Xbox 360
*WitnessMyCalm21 - The12thMonth
*ricerocket1 - reichd3rd
*The Juice - HangLo Saxon
*derrty6232 - BobFromMarketng
*mikejs210 - mikejs210
*im that one - roger e3
*ReDd Spyder - NYC D NiC3 718
*sneaky - fackin retro
*dizzledyl - chief23insanid
*Joe Billionaire - J Killionaire
*gHeTtOnOyPi - AO Two
*xtianp - hi im xtian
*Return of the Mac - Thiggavel
*Ahyoon Chef - Nice Gamertag
*Lpheat22 - Lpheat22
*jae oh en - jae 0h en
*donpoppa - donpoppa
*laker4lifeman -Malicious25 KidJoke - IKiDxJ0KEI
*Mister Negative- B Moore221

NT PC
*Cwrite78 - xwaarmachine (same steam name)
*Carver - JoeeBrap(steam/origin)
*mp3911 - xnil21x on origin, nil21 on steam
*SladeWilson - SLADEWILSON - add me
*swendro88- swendro88 (Origin) swendro(steam)
*Vendetta - eX_Krony (steam) Zentuos (Origin)
*omgitses - omgitswes (steam)
*zk1MPLS - zk1mpls (Origin)

Back
Top Bottom