Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Downloading the PC Beta right now. Going to take half a day with my connection to finish downloading
30t6p3b.gif

These next 2 weeks will decide if I should preorder the game. I really want to run with yall dudes (PC), but I have a feeling NT PC BF3 will die out in favor of MW3
laugh.gif

I never really followed up on the MW2/BO/BFBC2 threads, but it's usually 360/Ps3. I mean, I can grab a PS3 version, but for a game of this magnitude, a console controller just doesnt seem right to me. I can imagine it being great for controlling vehicles though.
The urge to buy the PS3 version is there though, just due to the fact that it's more active.

But this BF3 Battlelog Platoon feature looks interesting. It seems like a great way to keep all of us connected. Easy access. Organized.
Anyway, chances are I wont be going to MW3. Last Battlefield series I played was BF2 and since then it has been straight COD:

COD4>>>MW2>>>BO

(Ive logged in less than 20 hours on BO
30t6p3b.gif
. That first month after release date REALLY turned me off.) Wish I could sell the damn game.

Excuse my ranting
laugh.gif
. Its late as hell and I should be sleeping.

I pre-ordered both PC and PS3 versions, so I'd run with anyone who's up for a match.
laugh.gif
Most of my non-NT friends are PC gamers... they kinda convinced me to build a gaming PC.

I don't think I'd pre-order nor purchase MW3 on release day. Will wait for a demo or something.

Originally Posted by Vendetta

I actually think it'd be the opposite. When MW3 drops I expect the console people to switch.
I dont know. COD is like the official FPS game for NT
laugh.gif

Buying the game for both platforms is another option, but relearning how to use a controller is gonna be a $**%#.

lets not make false claims here ^^^

either way, COD peeps should stick to COD. They arent meant to be on the battlefield.

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Originally Posted by Vendetta

I actually think it'd be the opposite. When MW3 drops I expect the console people to switch.
I dont know. COD is like the official FPS game for NT
laugh.gif

Buying the game for both platforms is another option, but relearning how to use a controller is gonna be a $**%#.
mine's the other way around... i'm a fish out of water on PC.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GOTONE

lets not make false claims here ^^^

either way, COD peeps should stick to COD. They arent meant to be on the battlefield.

nah i think if your good at COD your gonna be decent at Battlefield atleast because you have experience with FPS games, now
if your a madden guy and then switch to BF3 your gonna be doo doo

also yea im sold on this game just got my best game yet 66 kills while attacking and got my SPM up to 573

48 shipped preorder @ newegg with EMCYTZT796

but remember newegg isnt doing release day delivery...will probably ship on tuesday

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

I pre-ordered both PC and PS3 versions, so I'd run with anyone who's up for a match.
laugh.gif
Most of my non-NT friends are PC gamers... they kinda convinced me to build a gaming PC.

I don't think I'd pre-order nor purchase MW3 on release day. Will wait for a demo or something.
This, I'll cop it on a black friday or something when they discount it. I don't have it pre-ordered nor do I plan to, unless everyone says it's just amazing then I may cop 
laugh.gif

nah i think if your good at COD your gonna be decent at Battlefield atleast because you have experience with FPS games, now
if your a madden guy and then switch to BF3 your gonna be doo doo

also yea im sold on this game just got my best game yet 66 kills while attacking and got my SPM up to 573

Man, my COD skills aren't transferring over to BF 
frown.gif
laugh.gif

I'm barely close to a 400 spm and I thought I was tight until I looked at everyone else's
30t6p3b.gif

If you can't party up, just join peoples' games. If you're on the opposite team when you join peoples' games, just switch teams if there's space.
laugh.gif
I hope that's just an option in the beta and not in the real game.
nerd.gif

Yeah, I heard in the real game they'll have a squad management thing like I remember in bc2 which was nice.. pretty sure it will change upon release

This one of the reasons i enjoy Op Metro (Subway & Courtyard) #*@% just gets intense 
pimp.gif
That Sv98 sounds dirty w/ a FlashSuppressor
sick.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
a 64 Man Conquest on Op Metro? LMAO How do u even survive for more than 3 secs? Looks extremely fun and chaotic though

I understand this is the beta and all that, but with less than a month before the full game they have A LOT of things to fix.

Just finished DLing.

NT PC
*Cwrite78 - xwaarmachine (same steam name)
*Carver - JoeeBrap(steam/origin)
*mp3911 - xnil21x on origin, nil21 on steam
*SladeWilson - SLADEWILSON -ORIGIN (Jonbrasko)
*swendro88- swendro88 (Origin) swendro(steam)
*Vendetta - eX_Krony (steam) Zentuos (Origin)
*omgitses - omgitswes (steam)
*zk1MPLS - zk1mpls (Origin)
*2g00d4u* - asdfghjkle

i7 920
hd 4890

lets see how this goes.

Originally Posted by Carver

That Flashlight
sick.gif
that #*!@ sucks when them dudes aim at me with that thing
laugh.gif

i hate that thing...it should only be on in dark areas...its super sunny out and your still getting blinded
laugh.gif

I'm not playing the beta anymore. Keep getting this glitch:

This guy can actually shoot though. I can't even do that. I can't do anything but run around and die.

NT Xbox 360
*WitnessMyCalm21 - The12thMonth
*ricerocket1 - reichd3rd
*The Juice - HangLo Saxon
*derrty6232 - BobFromMarketng
*mikejs210 - mikejs210
*im that one - roger e3
*ReDd Spyder - NYC D NiC3 718
*sneaky - fackin retro
*dizzledyl - chief23insanid
*Joe Billionaire - J Killionaire
*gHeTtOnOyPi - AO Two