Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

roll.gif

Other than getiing out gunned by Semi Auto Snipers or dying to prone camping @$@$.... i HATE when i die to fools less than 5%, especially when i know for a fact i !$#@*+* riddle them with bullets and they still standing.... They better fix that !%##... 

And for those who gamed with me before u know i RARELY ever rage about !%## like that...

Idk if its lag or what but its ridiculous...

You were going hard about that less that 5% health $%*#. I agree with you on it though. Like you said, you should have a limited time before you bleed out or a health pack gets to you.

I mightve just been talking #+!$...
laugh.gif

But i say that cause of the Lag & amount of hitmarkers i get and thinking i hit a dude enough to kill him &then he kills me and he has less than like 8% or something... They need to *+%@#$# DIE! Cause that was BS.. they NEED to fix that lag & Hit Detection #+!$ more..

I know when i lose in a fair and square gun fight... But when im hitting dudes in the back of the head after they just got done killin someone who was in a gun fight and then i run up behind them and hit them in the back of the head with a M16 and they turn around and kill me w/ 2 or 3 shots after i got loads of HMs on dude and hes at 58%... Im like WTH IS THAT!?

Or dying to a dude u killed. And he kills u. And u see his Killcam & u see 0%... Man..... *palmface* x rage ...

Honestly.. I think about BC2 hit detection in comparison to BF3...And ill say BF3s Hit Detection is much more crisp and spot on WHEN IT WORKS or the server is lag free. But its not consistent by anymeans .. I much rather have BC2 Hit detection just cause i die to BS a lot less... I seriously cant remember a time in BC2 when im like "OMG RAGE U SHOULDVE DIED".. Maybe once in a blue moon but it was RARE for me which is why i loved that game a lot cause the rare amount of BS deaths... Id rage more about shotguns & ExplosiveMk2 x Carl Gs..

So when I lose connection to the server (every other game) does that mean my ribbons for that match don't exist?

"No contact with EA backend. Please try again later"

Anyone else getting this now?
ohwell.gif

EDIT: And I've been getting this bug for about 3 times now:

6202994172_b1cb3a0293_z.jpg

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Other than getiing out gunned by Semi Auto Snipers or dying to prone camping @$@$.... i HATE when i die to fools less than 5%, especially when i know for a fact i !$#@*+* riddle them with bullets and they still standing.... They better fix that !%##... 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]AO and me JUST had this conversation. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]that and the glitch that's by the first two m-coms. mad annoying.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]real fun tho.... only thing i really gripe about is the servers and it freezing (which it just did)... about to hop back on tho.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]damn, how in the blue hell. I see you guys and some cats getting 40-50 kills. I'm getting points and staying to 4 most of the time... but i'm staying at 15-25 kills. gotta get that part better.[/color]

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]damn, how in the blue hell. I see you guys and some cats getting 40-50 kills. I'm getting points and staying to 4 most of the time... but i'm staying at 15-25 kills. gotta get that part better.[/color]

idk if its just me but since its 1 map stuff is mad predictable everybody is making the same runs 
or setting up in the same spots its getting easy to rack up alotta kills

anyone get the EDO ROBOT ? just leave it next to the comm sites , when u die keep arming the comm site nobody notices it 
roll.gif

this is my first series of battlefield and im getting into it heavy. I will be nice and I'm gonna put in the hours.

now I have a serious problem that maybe some folks can give advice or help with.

whenever I'm shooting at someone with a nonscoped gun and I zoom. the moment i shoot at them (i usually burst shots) I completely lose them.

like I can't see them anymore and I have no idea if they are in the same spot, have gone prone or whatever.

i also hope they fix these bugs, anyone have times where they can't zoom in with their gun at all until they switch to the pistol then switch back?

So many campers in bushes just laying down not even playing offense, jesus.....but then again it is just a BETA so most people are just messing around anyways
laugh.gif

They should have chosen a better map for the BETA, the best BF matches always involve ground and air vehicles as well (I don't think I play any matches without them).

Still good though.

@swendro88 please add me to the NKETLK-PC plz
glasses.gif

My GT is "m00f00" with zeros
See you on the game
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

@sladewilson breaking the 1000 SPM barrier with 1001 SPM
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Encountered several of the common glitches this afternoon on both platforms, but overall it's going fine. The most annoying ones are the hit detection (unload 22342342132423 bullets into opponent, opponent kills you with 1 bullet
indifferent.gif
) and the random "freezing" (but not quite).

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

"No contact with EA backend. Please try again later"

Anyone else getting this now?
ohwell.gif

EDIT: And I've been getting this bug for about 3 times now:

6202994172_b1cb3a0293_z.jpg
Hey me too, and I got majority of my kills when it was stuck on that blue screen. 
roll.gif

@Ghostfaze_kiler on psn

i didnt like the betta at first, but once i got used to the map, everything was working.

Back
Top Bottom