Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Originally Posted by Carver

Dear Customer,

Thank you for pre-ordering Battlefield 3. We would like to remind you
that your pre-load of the game begins tomorrow, October 21st. You will
receive an Email from us tomorrow by 11:59pm PDT, which will include
your order information and instructions on how to begin your pre-load.

Sincerely,
The Origin Team

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

you got the email?

I mean, to each his own, I guess you want your money's worth and all but I never even touched campaign on 2, and I won't on this either. I got Batman and rage for story modes.

Just got my copy, not as good as others are making it seem but a great game nonetheless

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

I mean, to each his own, I guess you want your money's worth and all but I never even touched campaign on 2, and I won't on this either. I got Batman and rage for story modes.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I do, i like a good story. HomeFront had a real good one. I'm interested in seeing what they'll do. Is this 99% for online, yes. If I have the game, and like it, I'm going to complete everything i can.[/color]

Originally Posted by 17

Just got my copy, not as good as others are making it seem but a great game nonetheless
the only thing that will matter on this game is multiplayer and I doubt you played that part of the game

Originally Posted by sladewilson

Dear Customer,

Sincerely,
The Origin Team

you got the email?
yessir
40307087.jpg

Exclusive Look at the Battlefield 3 Prima Guide - Console Caspian Map Layout? 
Planet Battlefield is happy to bring you the first images of the official Battlefield 3 Prima Guide[/b]. The guide includes extremely detailed information on everything in Battlefield 3 from single player walkthroughs to multiplayer map breakdowns and unlock progression tables for every weapon in Battlefield 3. 

Below you will find samples of the weapons pages (M16A4, AK-74M, M320, M416) multiplayer pages (Caspian Border), and a single player mission (Operation Swordbreaker). Thanks toPrima Games for providing these images as well as including Planet Battlefield in the guide itself! 

Standard Edition[/b] Page count: 352 
Collector's Edition[/b] Page count: 368 (hardcover, comes with DICE profile, developer interviews, excerpt from "The Russian" novel by Andy McNab, and access to Online Class Objective Tracker.) 
Both guides printed on high-quality 80 lb. paper 
Release date: October 25th, Pre-Order Available Now 

Choose the right tools for the job! 
In Battlefield 3, there is no all-purpose class or weapon capable of dealing with every threat you face during online combat. Therefore, you must analyze the threat and choose the appropriate tools for defeating it by selecting your class and customizing your soldier’s loadout. Stating on page 19, all classes and weapons are covered in detail, including unlock criteria for each. Each class also has special equipment capable of giving your team a big advantage. Deployment tactics for each specialized piece of equipment are discussed, helping you get the most out of your gear. 

Fight on land, sea, or air! 
What sets Battlefield apart from the crowd are the vehicles. Battlefield 3 doesn’t disappoint, providing a wide mix of light vehicles, IFVs, tanks, helicopters and jets. New to Battlefield 3 are vehicle unlocks. Each vehicle type has it’s own unlock progression allowing you to customize your ride with new upgrades, gadgets, and weapons. Flips ahead to page 54 to begin reading-up on every vehicle, complete with unlock progression and vital gameplay tips for each. 

Plan your attack! 
Knowing the lay of the land gives any soldier an upper hand. In Battlefield 3 there are nine multiplayer maps each supporting six game modes, including Conquest, Conquest 64, Rush, Squad Rush, Squad Deathmatch, and Team Deathmatch. Spanning nearly 200 pages (starting on page 72) the multiplayer maps section is huge, covering every map and game mode in detail. The labeled maps show the locations of every flag, M-COM station, and vehicle spawn point. Breakdowns of every control point, zone, and M-COM station are also provided, discussing attack and defend tactics as well as revealing the respawn times for vehicles at each location. 

Find the path to victory! 
When you’re not busy roaming the battlefield with your squad, try tackling the challenging co-op missions with a friend or dive into the intense single-player campaign. There are six co-op missions waiting to put your combat and teamwork skills to the test. To survive each mission you must leverage every piece of equipment at your disposal while working together. The Co-Op section (page 266) offers a detailed walkthrough of each mission, helping you defeat the onslaught of hostile forces. A comprehensive walkthrough of the single-player campaign (page 290) is also provided. In addition to covering crucial gameplay tactics, both the co-op and campaign sections offer tips on where, when, and how to earn the achievements and trophies associated with each mode. 

The spoils of war! 
Regardless of the game mode, there are plenty of rewards awaiting you in Battlefield 3. The Battlefield Compendium (page 338) is your one-stop quick reference source for every unlock, award, achievement, and trophy. The criteria for every multiplayer rank, ribbon, medal, and dog tag is covered as well as all associated unlocks. The multiplayer scoring system is also listed, helping you determine which actions net you the most points.

Originally Posted by sladewilson

Dear Customer,

Sincerely,
The Origin Team

you got the email?
got the same email , they sending another 1 with the cd key right ?

Probably send the keys out shortly, or it just knows you pre-ordered it and will just let you download it

OH MY GOD!
I literally stopped watching @ 1:30 ... 

and im dead !!! went like

Not watching it anymore ... Cant wait til Monday Night & dat Midnight Release
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

OH MY GOD!
I literally stopped watching @ 1:30 ... 

and im dead !!! went like

Not watching it anymore ... Cant wait til Monday Night & dat Midnight Release
pimp.gif
theres people on xbox an ps3 playing it on youtube how so ?

Back
Top Bottom