Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Originally Posted by sladewilson

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

10.1 GB size for PC digital orders according to Amazon. Yikes.

Gonna take a few days.
4 or 5 hours on 3mps 
I have 1.5
frown.gif

Plus, I wont be downloading all day since I have other people on the internet and downloading anything large slows down the network big time.
Ill be running it mostly overnight.

Good thing we can preload. When I heard Amazon was doing this, it made the deal even sweeter.

A DVD case wouldve been cool though. Sorta like a collectors-type thing.

10.1 GB size for PC digital orders according to Amazon. Yikes.

Gonna take a few days.
4 or 5 hours on 3mps 
I have 1.5
frown.gif

Plus, I wont be downloading all day since I have other people on the internet and downloading anything large slows down the network big time.
Ill be running it mostly overnight.

Good thing we can preload. When I heard Amazon was doing this, it made the deal even sweeter.

what about your phone ?  my phone does 10mbps maybe you can use your phone ?

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

Originally Posted by 17

Just got my copy, not as good as others are making it seem but a great game nonetheless
the only thing that will matter on this game is multiplayer and I doubt you played that part of the game

thats all i played lastnight
laugh.gif
, i won't even touch the single player disc...still getting used to these maps and how these guys play online

^ I'm upgrading to a 5mbps connection soon as well. That's the fastest over here without being ridiculously expensive (although it does cost $80 a month already
indifferent.gif
). Currently have a "1.5 mbps" connection.

Something like this?
ea_sing_hdd6.jpg

They offered it to us over here first... but they changed it to a $%^# bootleg T-shirt instead because they couldn't meet demand.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 17

Originally Posted by 17

Just got my copy, not as good as others are making it seem but a great game nonetheless
the only thing that will matter on this game is multiplayer and I doubt you played that part of the game

laugh.gif
, i won't even touch the single player disc...still getting used to these maps and how these guys play online

only thing he can play is single player, an thats only on consoles , no way he can get into origin page cause its not up yet =D

I thought Origin was a PC-only thing? I think he's playing on the XBOX360. How are the online multiplayer servers already live, though?
nerd.gif

i tried to pose that 4 minutes ago but yuki kept sending me to the first page

Same here. Every time I reload a page, it goes blank.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 17

laugh.gif

only thing he can play is single player, an thats only on consoles , no way he can get into origin page cause its not up yet =D

honestly have not the slightest clue to what your talking about, i just typed in my online pass and jumped into multiplayer matches, there were only like 7 other dudes online at the time though so that kinda sucked and they all were playing rush, i'll take a picture of the leaderboards or something for you when i get home though, no need for me to lie or brag about a video game.

you need at least 8 people online on the same map at the same time to start a game , if not you cant move or go anywhere unless theres 8 people 

you need at least 8 people online on the same map at the same time to start a game , if not you cant move or go anywhere unless theres 8 people 
you sure, because lastnight i played a match and it was 3 vs. 2, took like 10 mins to find someone and when i did the other dude kill me with the tank
mad.gif
, but for the rest of the night it was 4v4 still pretty boring but im still getting the hang of it so i dont mind for now,also thought that every multiplayer match started by parachuting to the map, i thought wrong  thats only one map and thats to get to an objective
mad.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

^ he did say there were 7 other guys on the server with him, though.
laugh.gif

3 vs. 2, took like 10 mins to find someone and when i did the other dude kill me with the tank
mad.gif
, but for the rest of the night it was 4v4

also thought that every multiplayer match started by parachuting to the map, i thought wrong  thats only one map and thats to get to an objective
BFBC2    ? 

Originally Posted by 17

you sure, because lastnight i played a match and it was 3 vs. 2, took like 10 mins to find someone and when i did the other dude kill me with the tank
mad.gif
, but for the rest of the night it was 4v4 still pretty boring but im still getting the hang of it so i dont mind for now,also thought that every multiplayer match started by parachuting to the map, i thought wrong  thats only one map and thats to get to an objective
mad.gif

4v4 kinda does suck in Battlefield. Maps are too large.
laugh.gif
The parachute jump is only done by the attacking squad, but only on select maps. Just like Battlefield: Bad Company 2 I guess.

oooooh, never played the BF series before, i just saw the trailer and got kind of excited
laugh.gif
, and yea the maps are way too large for 4v4 or anything lower than 7v7 for that matter, there was a dude yesterday who just layed on a rock for like 15 minutes sniping and i could not figure out exactly where he was. i couldn't fly a jet to save my life lastnight literally, died like 4 times trying to pilot that thing

Back
Top Bottom