Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Xbox 360 - Full Installation for Battlefield 3 on to HDD is 15.5 GB
bf3-total-install-1024x768.jpg

install-size-details-1024x768.jpg

Hmm. I think I may switch over my reservation of BF3 to 360. None of my friends play on the ps3 as much as they used to and I normally play FPS on 360. What do you guys think?

Do it if you want. After playing the PS3 & 360 Beta & seeing the footage. There isnt any blatant differences. Maybe extremely minimal but basically the same. 
Id say do it, if youll have more friends playing it on there & if u like the controller better .

Anyways.

This is what Prompt you'll get to install HD Texture Pack (Xbox 360 users) when they first put in the game. 

OwEEF.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]no spoilers... stating the obvious, game is amazing. play campaign on Hard and 2 shots you're down, so heads up. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]won't say anything else other than (again, no spoiler. i promise)[/color]
Spoiler [+]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Going to fly the jet and walking up on the deck. the scenery and the graphics i literally said my god... it looks amazing.[/color]

Boost, awesome heads-up on the BF3 Promo. I was able to put down the $20 towards my MW3 Hardened!

Because of this & previous trade-ins, It looks like I will only have to pay about $39 For AC, UC3, MW3 Hardened & BF3!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

PO

Stats are going to be swiped due to a lot of early leaks/sales on console.
pro_normal.jpg

@Thylander�Good day, do you know if ranks will be reset on release because of the early leaks out there?
DinoT1985

5 hours ago

@Thylander[color= rgb(153, 153, 153)]Fredrik Thylander[/color]

@DinoT1985 I think there's a stat-wipe today, in fact

5 hours ago�via�Twitter for iPhone

Also,

PS3 - Rush Gameplay - Tehran highway

Beautiful. Son is a Tank Prostitute, though.

Game is gonna be wild. I am no dan boy but from a competitive I am not sure how MW3 will be able to top this. This is true innovation

IGN is releasing their BF3 PC Review @ 12 AM!
pimp.gif

360/PS3 will come at a later time, because they didn't get copies of those. I think that was on purpose.
nerd.gif

Honestly, the PC version is light years ahead of the console version, so releasing that review first will lure in last minute individuals thinking that the experience will be the same.
30t6p3b.gif

Good marketing from EA's team.

PO

^at this point, whoever buys the console versions expecting PC visuals deserves to be disappointed when they get home.

Back
Top Bottom