Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

I keep hearing this is an old beta build. Anyone confirm this
nerd.gif
?

Battlefield EA forums are bashing the beta... I don't think people get that this isn't the full game and it will be touched up a lot before it releases.

Couldn't stay in December's party for the life of me. I wonder if it would be easier to keep the party intact in a match if it is full (4 people)

nerd.gif

I like the game, but with most betas I get tired of playing the same map. I suspect EA will add maps throughout the beta, is this confirmed already? There's that Caspian Sea level that's been broken into on PC.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

I suspect EA will add maps throughout the beta, is this confirmed already? There's that Caspian Sea level that's been broken into on PC.
as of now no, EA is only giving passwords for some users on the PC for Caspian boarder level

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

I suspect EA will add maps throughout the beta, is this confirmed already? There's that Caspian Sea level that's been broken into on PC.
as of now no, EA is only giving passwords for some users on the PC for Caspian boarder level
Yup, those guys that got to play on the EA UK forums last night were given the password by zh1nto.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

This isn't about Call of Duty comparisons, it's about expectations that EA themselves set and did not live up to (on console).

What do you want EA to say?  "Oh I think we have a pretty good shooter that can compete with some of the games out there.  We may not be the best but we'll get by!" 
They're salesmen for a AAA game.  It's they're job to gas it up as much as possible to get people's attention.

Honestly, any complaints about the graphics are worthless, because it has been the confirmed the final build will not look anything like that. That's why I have been anticipating this for the sole reason to get a feel for how the gameplay will be!

The BETA was completed in August. It just released this week. It's old.

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

Honestly, any complaints about the graphics are worthless, because it has been the confirmed the final build will not look anything like that. That's why I have been anticipating this for the sole reason to get a feel for how the gameplay will be!

PO
People from NeoGaf are saying its Alpha built demo

anyway, does anyone know if the BF3 Beta demo is shareable on the PS3?

Originally Posted by Grimey

i want a %#%$!@! code man, whens the official date when its open for everybody?

In a few hours hopefully! We almost there sir!
pimp.gif

PO

Originally Posted by i3allistic

PO
People from NeoGaf are saying its Alpha built demo

anyway, does anyone know if the BF3 Beta demo is shareable on the PS3?

It's not. KMT said it wasn't.
Also, the beta IS able to be downloaded through "gameshare" just like anything else on your PSN account!

PO

SWAG! Finally had a 40 Kill game.. Been stuck being capped in the 30s

40-17 . A couple Mcoms Destroyed. MVP Pin . 5k points 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

With THEE M4A1 Carbine 
pimp.gif

Yo that UMP45. (Unlocked it) That !+%% is a MONSTER just like BC2s ump 45.. A great CQC weapon. Will def start using that more. Under the Support Kit 

Finally unlocked the Flash Suppressor (Not the Suppressor/Silencer) .. I love it.. All i wanted was that hidden Muzzle flash... Works great .. I rather use the this instead of the standard Silencer .. Cause Silencers away from bullet Damage from your weapon at range ... Dont really care for the gun being silent.. The Guns Flash when firing is what attracts the attention... 

I also want to point out that the Recon Equipment (well atleast one of their many options) The Radio Beacon is a SQUAD SAVER man... Its basically like a Tac. Insertion for your whole squad... Dude used that.. Made a huge difference & heped us get the W. Came in handy. Def a valuable team equipment  .. 

Also.. im not a big knifer but today.. I had like 8 knife kills 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
 Dat animation 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tap - Good games bruh. Well kinda cause our teammates were +$#$%#* !+%% most games...
30t6p3b.gif
.. But WE did alright 
laugh.gif
... Its been like that ALL DAY FOR ME! I ended last night with a 2.0 Win/Loss.. !+%% dropped to a 1.08
30t6p3b.gif
... I understand losing as an attacker.. But when i lose as a defender... Lawd 
mad.gif

Anyways, the party system is trash indeed.

Also a reminder, since no1 joined yet
grin.gif
, There is a NKETLK-PS3 Platoon i created on BattleLog: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2826550451856372328/

And yes i WILL create one for the 360 tmw... No worries... 

Fav Kit/load out so far is hands down :

Engineer

M4A1 Carbine

Holographic Sight

Fore-Grip

Tactical Flashlight / Flash Suppressor 

SMAW Rocket Launcher

Extra Ammo

And of course.. the Repair Tool 
laugh.gif
.. Useless in Op Metro... 

It ain't all peaches and cream!
I'm starting to get the hang of it but I haven't played a shooter for PC in 4 years so I'm getting steam rolled half the time lol

You are changing the controls to fit your style right? I have to rebind all my keys because I'm used to a certain set up.

my friend happen to share his code with me, soo i was lucky enough to play today ......all i gotta say is ....this game is freaking intense as hell!!! coming from HCTDM on blk op, this game is a different animal!! u can't just run and gun aka. rambo style, this is all about team work!! ....so far i'm loving this game alot!! 

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

SWAG! Finally had a 40 Kill game.. Been stuck being capped in the 30s

40-17 . A couple Mcoms Destroyed. MVP Pin . 5k points 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

With THEE M4A1 Carbine 
pimp.gif

Yo that UMP45. (Unlocked it) That !+%% is a MONSTER just like BC2s ump 45.. A great CQC weapon. Will def start using that more. Under the Support Kit 

Finally unlocked the Flash Suppressor (Not the Suppressor/Silencer) .. I love it.. All i wanted was that hidden Muzzle flash... Works great .. I rather use the this instead of the standard Silencer .. Cause Silencers away from bullet Damage from your weapon at range ... Dont really care for the gun being silent.. The Guns Flash when firing is what attracts the attention... 

I also want to point out that the Recon Equipment (well atleast one of their many options) The Radio Beacon is a SQUAD SAVER man... Its basically like a Tac. Insertion for your whole squad... Dude used that.. Made a huge difference & heped us get the W. Came in handy. Def a valuable team equipment  .. 

Also.. im not a big knifer but today.. I had like 8 knife kills 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
 Dat animation 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tap - Good games bruh. Well kinda cause our teammates were +$#$%#* !+%% most games...
30t6p3b.gif
.. But WE did alright 
laugh.gif
... Its been like that ALL DAY FOR ME! I ended last night with a 2.0 Win/Loss.. !+%% dropped to a 1.08
30t6p3b.gif
... I understand losing as an attacker.. But when i lose as a defender... Lawd 
mad.gif

Anyways, the party system is trash indeed.

Also a reminder, since no1 joined yet
grin.gif
, There is a NKETLK-PS3 Platoon i created on BattleLog: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2826550451856372328/

And yes i WILL create one for the 360 tmw... No worries... 

Fav Kit/load out so far is hands down :

Engineer

M4A1 Carbine

Holographic Sight

Fore-Grip

Tactical Flashlight / Flash Suppressor 

SMAW Rocket Launcher

Extra Ammo

And of course.. the Repair Tool 
laugh.gif
.. Useless in Op Metro... 

use repair tool to repair radio beacon , and plant radio beacon in their spawn , spawn an run up behind everyone an knife them , theyll think your cheating , asking you how you get in their spawn 
laugh.gif
   , almost knifed 50 people tonight

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Talk about a dirty headshot w/ a SV98 .. Dat Bullet Travel & Drop�
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
watched this like 10 times and have yet to see who he shot

wide screen in 1080p and you'll see. but if you're too lazy.. the dude pops out from behind the red/white pole and then goes prone. when i first watched the video i kept looking where the trees were.

Well, the 48 HR rule is in effect! I'm about to go to sleep after finding this!
laugh.gif

BF3

PO
Good to know, gotta do some errands in the morning with wifey, but after that, DONT BOTHER ME WOMEN. 

Back
Top Bottom