Battlefield 4: The Thread

roll.gif
Welcome to 4 years ago. Flashed Xbox 360 when Next Gen is two weeks away
laugh.gif
Lil bruh posted that like he was doin something special
laugh.gif

I remember feeling the same way you did when Gears of War 2 was coming out and I had my box flashed... so its okay.
HAHA sorry im not getting the new gen. The new gen looks like crap to me. PS4 all; the way. Now when the new gen is able to be flashed Ill come back

as expected. I'm, a COD guy first time really playing BF
[COLOR=#red]

Cliffs:

Stay in a team, play with friends or NTers and it will be 100% better. Stick to your class and play your position.
[/COLOR]

Just finished the campaign. Was pretty short tbh. Story was cheesy. :lol: Gameplay was pretty good... ending was meh.

Just taking a quick break then hopping onto Multiplayer. Still got motion sickness on Day 2. :x

Just finished the campaign. Was pretty short tbh. Story was cheesy.
laugh.gif
Gameplay was pretty good... ending was meh.

Just taking a quick break then hopping onto Multiplayer. Still got motion sickness on Day 2.
sick.gif
You should take longer breaks more periodically if you are getting motion sickness. That doesn't sound good man
laugh.gif

Left the house for work at 6:30 this morning but remembered to start downloading my copy from the PS store before I left. I will be ready to play when I get home from work
pimp.gif

Any one on PS3 gonna be on tonight?

^ I'll be on ps3. Anyone on ps3 feel free to Add me on psn, I hate being with randoms who dont play the objective. Lets get it!

Psn: birdman4284

^ I'll be on ps3. Anyone on ps3 feel free to Add me on psn, I hate being with randoms who dont play the objective. Lets get it!

Psn: birdman4284
Wow @ your PSN
laugh.gif
This is a snapshot of a convo I was having with my boy last night. So ironic
roll.gif

But birdman you I'll send you an invite. I'll be on at 5:30-6 when I get off work and will be playing all night. My buddy and I have been playing battlefield since modern combat 2 on PS2. Our bodies are ready. Loving the squad feature on this. Maybe we could get a couple more NTers and we'd have a full squad of 5 or 6 or however many it is. That respawn on squad feature is the best if you are communicating with eachother.

I was gonna go to GS yesterday and change my PS4 pre order to the PS3 version and then upgrade for the $10 when PS4 version drops but I got a little busy.

Hoping I can go there today after work and still do that.

Yoo I keep getting terrible squads. Anyone down to run tdm or sdm add me. PSN: BigBaby913 on now and probably for a while. Have mic

You should take longer breaks more periodically if you are getting motion sickness. That doesn't sound good man :lol:

Left the house for work at 6:30 this morning but remembered to start downloading my copy from the PS store before I left. I will be ready to play when I get home from work :pimp:

Any one on PS3 gonna be on tonight?
Lol. It's just the blurry and shaky camera effects BF4 has in single player. Really ****** up. Doesn't happen at all in Multiplayer or during the Beta.

PC Multiplayer is unplayable with all the lag tonight. :smh: Will just try again tomorrow.

Damn, just called gamestop n the guy said I could switch my PS4 preorder over to get the PS3 version but I won't get the free content...

Is it worth doing or should I just wait it out for PS4?

What comes with the free content

[COLOR=#red]Can't wait until after work... Yes Yes.[/COLOR]

Wow @ your PSN :lol:

But birdman you I'll send you an invite. I'll be on at 5:30-6 when I get off work and will be playing all night. My buddy and I have been playing battlefield since modern combat 2 on PS2. Our bodies are ready. Loving the squad feature on this. Maybe we could get a couple more NTers and we'd have a full squad of 5 or 6 or however many it is. That respawn on squad feature is the best if you are communicating with eachother.

haha. Bet, ill be on. Got my TurtleBeaches on deck :smokin

Feels a little different than BF3, taken some getting used too

Played 3 different maps so far and liking each one of em a lot....more than I liked the BF3 maps

Last edited:
Is the game an overall improvement from BF3?

makes bf3 feel like a beta

the city maps give a new feeling with the colors. Not too many brown maps.

maps remind me of playing cod4 and mw2 aesthetics mixed together with bf size

Last edited:
Game feels smoother and the guns feel more punchy somewhat. +1 on BF3 feeling like a Beta after this.

Back
Top Bottom