Bay Area Appreciation - Vol. my 707th post

Originally Posted by Dunks r nice

Originally Posted by DeewLay

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Hercules checking in.
hercules is a very nice n quite city..only problem there are no places to eat aside from mcdonalds,jack in the box, subway, and taco bell.
and L&L....
yea forgot LL next to subway...where you live in hercules?
used to stay off partridge, behind the "new" high school. but now in dublin.
eek.gif
People actually know where Hercules is
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I like how Hercules is, calm and peaceful. Don't need all those big store in this small town/city.
I just moved to hercules couple months ago..used to stay in richmond right off richmond parkway in the apartments. You are right this city ortown is calm n peaceful I like it hear don't have to worry about stuff getting jacked. Theres a new restaurant opening soon where they are doing all theplanning to have whats called the waterfront district
wink.gif

Hercules checking in.
hercules is a very nice n quite city..only problem there are no places to eat aside from mcdonalds,jack in the box, subway, and taco bell.
and L&L....
yea forgot LL next to subway...where you live in hercules?
used to stay off partridge, behind the "new" high school. but now in dublin.
eek.gif
People actually know where Hercules is
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I like how Hercules is, calm and peaceful. Don't need all those big store in this small town/city.
I just moved to hercules couple months ago..used to stay in richmond right off richmond parkway in the apartments. You are right this city or town is calm n peaceful I like it hear don't have to worry about stuff getting jacked. Theres a new restaurant opening soon where they are doing all the planning to have whats called the waterfront district
wink.gif

pimp.gif
raised in hercules.. used to live in the 'trees'.. moved to waterfront three years ago. i love living across those shops & by the water
laugh.gif

lived in fremont basically all my life, was born in hong kong. go to school at SJSU. look forward to marrying a hybrid type female.

Originally Posted by retro23phan

lived in fremont basically all my life, was born in hong kong. go to school at SJSU. look forward to marrying a hybrid type female.

I was staring at your avy for the longest time...

Back
Top Bottom